CDZ Where is the proof of illegal voting in American elections?

No illegal voting of significance occurs in our elections and has not for a long tinme

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What truth, andaronjim? I am asking for clear, conclusive evidence that significant voting by illegals occur, but no one has come up with hard empirical data. That means, imo, people merely want to engage in demagoguing since they don't have facts.

I have said, if there is such a concern about illegal voting, let's conduct a full audit of the electoral system. No, I am told, there is no need, although there are millions of illegals voting.

The alt right remains caught on the horns of its own dilemma.
While I lived in Maryland, the single family home across from where I was had 3 Latino families living in it. When election time came, all those 3 families had to do is take a letter with their address on it, to prove they were residence of Maryland, even though they were there illegally. Don't give me your crap that there isn't voter fraud , because if there wasn't , why are the Democrats trying to recount HRC into a win? Hmm? If you take out the 11,000,000 illegals out of the country , HRC would not have had the PV.
So you come up with a scenario but no hard proof.

Why are you not calling for an entire audit if there is such a problem?

Add in the rigging by the Alt Right and Trump would have behind ten million votes.

Typical alt right: want to complain but don't want a solution.
Because , Jake , those who you call Alt Right don't have the time or money to waste in recounting elections so had to accept your failed bi racial moron both times. Now since most of you live in your parents basement, when George Soros offers you guys a few $20 to go out and riot, you are out in front demanding the recounts even when you guys know that there is "NO ELECTION FRAUD". Right Jake, or are you saying there is election fraud only when you guys lose? Hmmm?
In other words, people, andaronjim does not have a clue about the rigging or illegal voters.

Either one is for a secure system or not, and andaronjim has made clear which it is that he wants.

Jake has already blown away the earlier questions of how you prevent illegal voting if you issue IDENTICAL state IDs to folks not ELIGIBLE to vote. If you can't tell from even PRESENTING ID -- what prevents fraud? You were asked that question back several pages by OldLady and completely ignored it --- TWICE.. Might be a sign you're NOT INTERESTED in making voting accurate and legal..

ID is not required to vote in California- proof of eligibility is confirmed at registration

How do I register to vote?

To register to vote you must complete a brief voter registration application on paper or online. When you register online, the system will search the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) database for your California driver license or identification card number, date of birth, and last four digits of your social security number. If your information is found and you authorize elections officials' use of your DMV signature, an electronic image of your DMV signature will be added to your voter registration application after you click "submit" at the end of the online application. If there is no signature on file with DMV, all of your information will be transmitted to your county elections office; you will just need to click "print," sign the paper application, and mail it. Your county elections official will contact you when your voter registration application is approved or when more information is needed to confirm your eligibility.

Still waiting for that evidence of voter fraud- you keep dodging that question.

listen from 0:38 to 0:44.

You need to listen to the whole recording for context. I am sorry that confirmation bias is clouding your logical thinking.

He said that voter rolls are not transfered for purpose of investigating. What more context do you need to understand that the voter roll will not be investigated to find non-citizens or illegal immigrates on the roll? He made a binary statement, either the rolls are subject to such investigation or they are not. According to his statement (which I believe to be true) the voter rolls are not transferred to be investigated.

That is EXACTLY what will happen. The large majority of those "outstanding votes" in Cali where from questionable ballots. And MOST of those will just go into the big locker room in the basement when the deadline comes. And NO ONE will know how many folks SHOULD have gone to jail...
You just don't care to post supportable evidence, concrete evidence, for your assertions.

Are U questioning the GIGORMOUS amount of Provisional ballots that got handed out in Cali? What exactly is your issue? Do you not understand how suspicious over a MILLION provisional ballots are? These are totally unknown people being allowed to vote. What part of you allows you NOT to question the wisdom of ENCOURAGING folks to be that lazy and irresponsible about voting accuracy??..

Why do you keep assuming that it is voters being lazy and irresponsible and assume that the government is perfect?

As has been pointed out to you provisional ballots do not get counted until they have been reviewed and confirmed against records- exactly how mail ballots ballots are processed.

Why are you so desperate to rely upon conjecture rather than actual facts?

Jake has already blown away the earlier questions of how you prevent illegal voting if you issue IDENTICAL state IDs to folks not ELIGIBLE to vote. If you can't tell from even PRESENTING ID -- what prevents fraud? You were asked that question back several pages by OldLady and completely ignored it --- TWICE.. Might be a sign you're NOT INTERESTED in making voting accurate and legal..
You are making up stuff, flacaltenn, out of nothing. I am, however, perfectly satisfied with a national ID card stamped either: citizen or no citizen, to be used for ID purposes, such as voting.

Somehow I think libertarians would call that massive federal oversight.

Why have you failed, flacaltn, to email Trump and ask him for a recount in CA?

Of course I'd oppose a "national ID card". You're changing the goal posts. I gave you the fix. You HONOR the law and make REGISTRATION the point where everyone is vetted. NEVER on election day...

That is exactly what happens in California now.

If the person is not registered- and casts a provisional ballot- then the vote is not counted.

Of course you would oppose a national ID card that would prevent voting fraud.......

Obama said: "And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. "

If this statement is true, then how would we know if non-citizens or illegal immigrants vote or not? How would a non-citizen or illegal be prosecuted for voter fraud if this is true?
It's done before the voter registrar's office approve your voter registration application is my understanding and they simply need to check e-verify on the applicant, which is the system that businesses are suppose to check to see if their immigrant new hires are here illegally or legally ...and to verify citizens...
That's done? Then what is the big flap? Fake SS# ? That is just about impossible to trace, isn't it?
there's dead people that still could be on the voter rolls, that family members that know they are dead, could possibly vote in their place? there's people who live in 2 states with homes in 2 states that could be registered in both states to vote, that could do an absentee vote in one state with an in person vote in the other State...and the fake Social Security identity people.... that could risk using their new identity to register to vote....but that's unlikely imo...

MOST illegals will never take the chance to register to vote illegally, it's a FELONY and they will be shipped back home, whereas over staying their visa, is simply a misdemeanor and if caught, they are not forced to return home until they get a court hearing or commit a felony...

A ex-felon can not vote in most states until their probation is completed after they get out of jail and in some states they may never get voting rights back...not certain? And there are some states like Maine, where felons can vote...that's kind of odd that in Federal elections, all citizens would not have the same rights...

Since 2002, after 9/11, a federal law was passed for all states that requires illegal and legal immigrants that get driver's licenses are issued different driver's licenses than citizens that say something like NOT FOR FEDERAL USE, (can't use it to vote or use the id to get federal benefits)

They are yelling to yell.

They are going to scream now that the Labor Participation Force rate is going to be used against Trump as long as he is president.

More on the very real problem here. The fact is there is all kinds of proof, it's just Democratic Party shills who run around trying to peddle the gibberish it doesn't exist, because they benefit from it all.

Democrats Benefit From Illegal Immigrant Voting | The Huffington Post

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

... and thousands more on the issue.

One has to be almost totally clueless to try an sell the lie there isn't voting fraud.
Then give us actual evidence of such fraud of a significant nature. Don't give us "fake news". Give us something beyond confirmation bias.
Stein didn't need evidence to do a massive fundraiser.

They are going to scream now that the Labor Participation Force rate is going to be used against Trump as long as he is president.
Unless, of course, he puts a lot more people back to work. Then it'll be double plus good for him.

Trump consistently has made it know that he thinks the system is rigged, that millions of illegals voted against him.

He has not offered a shred of evidence.

This reminds me of his turn around on the Birther question on Obama after five years of being Birther No 1

Step up, people, if you have any evidence that illegal voting of any significance has been or is voting.
So you agree Hillary is chasing a red herring?

For those that are screaming CONTEXT:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

Obama never corrected her definition of citizens in the conversation. These people have nothing to fear from voting, because the voting rolls are not investigated. So go ahead, register to vote and do so, what is the worse that could happen? The worse is that some may be turned down when they try to register to vote. But if they do get through the system, nothing is going to happen to them for voting.

Actually Obama corrected her in the very next paragraph- which you conveniently omitted.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself
No he didn't. He is answering her question saying that immigration will not come for her family and deport them. Pay attention to the question that Rodriguez asked. That is the question Obama answered. If anything, he is agreeing with her..,"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself". .. So if they vote, that makes them undocumented citizens, just like Rodriguez was saying.

More on the very real problem here. The fact is there is all kinds of proof, it's just Democratic Party shills who run around trying to peddle the gibberish it doesn't exist, because they benefit from it all.

One has to be almost totally clueless to try an sell the lie there isn't voting fraud.
Then give us actual evidence of such fraud of a significant nature. Don't give us "fake news". Give us something beyond confirmation bias.
You willing to allow the search that would prove it? Without the screams of fascism and police state?

For those that are screaming CONTEXT:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

Obama never corrected her definition of citizens in the conversation. These people have nothing to fear from voting, because the voting rolls are not investigated. So go ahead, register to vote and do so, what is the worse that could happen? The worse is that some may be turned down when they try to register to vote. But if they do get through the system, nothing is going to happen to them for voting.

Actually Obama corrected her in the very next paragraph- which you conveniently omitted.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself
No he didn't. He is answering her question saying that immigration will not come for her family and deport them. Pay attention to the question that Rodriguez asked. That is the question Obama answered. If anything, he is agreeing with her..,"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself". .. So if they vote, that makes them undocumented citizens, just like Rodriguez was saying.

No- Rodriguez was mistaken- and President Obama was correcting her.

Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

President Obama never said that voting makes you a citizen.

Stein didn't need evidence to do a massive fundraiser.

They did, however, need a few weeks of chicanery to get started with it all, since they did such a poor job stuffing the ballot boxes during the election; they counted on their 'early voting' drive to carry them over, but they miscalculated and need to 'correct' that failure.

You willing to allow the search that would prove it? Without the screams of fascism and police state?

Jake isn't going to accept any proof as proof; that isn't the point of this troll thread. Gipper nailed it earlier.

You seem to be confused.

Trump and his fellow travellers have been claiming that there was massive voter fraud.

The onus is on you to provide the proof- not claim there is fraud and then demand that you be allowed to over-ride the Secretaries of States of each state in order to substantiate the claim you have made.

Jake isn't going to accept any proof as proof; that isn't the point of this troll thread. Gipper nailed it earlier.

Picaro is not going to provide any proof- but will just continue to troll and claim that there was fraud- knowing that there is no evidence of massive fraud.

Trump consistently has made it know that he thinks the system is rigged, that millions of illegals voted against him.

This reminds me of his turn around on the Birther question on Obama after five years of being Birther No 1

Step up, people, if you have any evidence that illegal voting of any significance has been or is voting.

Hillary isn't chasing anything. She hasn't made any claims that there was any fraud.

I don't know, and you don't know. Trump says there are millions of illegals voting, yeah?

You don't get to keep yelling and maintain any cred if you won't do anything about it.

Last edited:

Unless, of course, he puts a lot more people back to work. Then it'll be double plus good for him.

Hey if Trump manages to get a lot more people back to work for a decent wage, I will be happy to applaud him for doing so.

But this thread is about how Trump and his fellow travellers claim that there is voter fraud- but can't seem to back up that claim with anything more than tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back