Where is Sandra Fluke these days ?

This thread is my Christmas present to myself.

I am still laughing at TD's post.

I might need a new computer though.......

In her case, and the case of those who staged this Fluke thing, the name is Political Genius.
Romney didn't lose votes because of some slut.
No, Romney lost votes because Rush Limbaugh painted her, and many other women, as sluts.
Women like Sandra Fluk are sluts. Ignorant nasty trash leftist sluts.

Sorry Hayseed, you're just a couple of minutes too late for inclusion -- my edit window is gone. :crybaby:

I know, it sucks. But hold out for a spot in the updated version. At the present rate of knuckledragging, there's almost certainly gonna be one.
Sandra Fluk is a lying leftist selfish slut.

A member of the Jane Fonda Hall-Of-Fame. :ssex:

Did she now?

Quote?
Link?
Anything?

See, what we are doing there huffer, is laughing at you and mocking your idols.

We do this because you are ridiculous, absurd, a clown.

I'm sure if you become more angry though, we won't laugh at you anymore.... Give it a try. :thup:

Yeah I already know the question has no answer, Pothead. That's why I pose it. Thanks for the cricket bump.

Sorry I didn't see you there in the Ignore List weeds. If I missed some content of yours for the misogynist compedium, it'll be a lock for Volume 2. Guaranteed.

Yeah I already know the question has no answer, Pothead. That's why I pose it. Thanks for the cricket bump.

What you didn't grasp, huffer, is that the post was only meant to mock you...

Sorry I didn't see you there in the Ignore List weeds. If I missed some content of yours for the misogynist compedium, it'll be a lock for Volume 2. Guaranteed.

Is this something you're writing for clown college?

Well let's check in on the Cliff's notes for this thread and see what the consensus is on the subject of the OP:

Sitting on a dick.

I believe she died of syphillis......:(

She's busy having sex with multiple partners. That's who she is and that's what she does. Apparently that's ALL she does, if her birth control costs $3,000 a year. Damn, what a slut!

She's busy having sex with multiple partners. That's who she is and that's what she does. Apparently that's ALL she does, if her birth control costs $3,000 a year. Damn, what a slut!
And she wants other people to pay that $3,000, she said.

Isn't there a name for people who have sex with multiple partners and demand that others pay for it?

Isn't there a name for people who have sex with multiple partners and demand that others pay for it?
In her case, and the case of those who staged this Fluke thing, the name is Political Genius.

She's whoring around somewhere, beggin' for money... it's what Leftists do.

Fucking or sucking her way to the top of the democratic party?

Out begging for free dildos somewhere no doubt... Its a womans human right !

She's a slut, she made it public herself, and she will always be known as a slut the same way Monica Lewinski will always be known for giving blow jobs to Clinton.

Sandy Fluke is the Democrat equivalent of a used condom. The Dems used her...shot their wad....and threw her away. :D

Let that be a lesson to women everywhere.

Sandra sealed her own fate by telling the world she is a slut. Doesn't matter what Rush said, doesn't matter what any of us say. She said it herself when she announced the cost of her birth control. She has been relegated to insignificance by her own words. She'll never be taken seriously and will always be a reference to dirty jokes and she has no one to blame but herself.

Well put. Now they're trying to distance themselves from the slut.

Sucking dick in an ABS.

Illustrative, if predictable.

But let's all remember (clicks heels together three times) --
"there's no war on women.. no war on women.. no war on women.. no war on women..."
:eusa_clap:
No war on women, just a war on liberalism.

Well let's check in on the Cliff's notes for this thread and see what the consensus is on the subject of the OP:

Sitting on a dick.

I believe she died of syphillis......:(

She's whoring around somewhere, beggin' for money... it's what Leftists do.

Fucking or sucking her way to the top of the democratic party?

Out begging for free dildos somewhere no doubt... Its a womans human right !

She's a slut, she made it public herself, and she will always be known as a slut the same way Monica Lewinski will always be known for giving blow jobs to Clinton.

Sandy Fluke is the Democrat equivalent of a used condom. The Dems used her...shot their wad....and threw her away. :D

Let that be a lesson to women everywhere.

Sandra sealed her own fate by telling the world she is a slut. Doesn't matter what Rush said, doesn't matter what any of us say. She said it herself when she announced the cost of her birth control. She has been relegated to insignificance by her own words. She'll never be taken seriously and will always be a reference to dirty jokes and she has no one to blame but herself.

Well put. Now they're trying to distance themselves from the slut.

Sucking dick in an ABS.

Illustrative, if predictable.

But let's all remember (clicks heels together three times) --
"there's no war on women.. no war on women.. no war on women.. no war on women..."
:eusa_clap:
No war on women, just a war on liberalism.

Pfft. That's been on since the McCarthy daze.

It does make a connection though. The Red Scare/McCarthy/HUAC/blackball hysteria was all about character assassination and guilt by insinuation.

So is this, as that long litany of gynophobia above demonstrates. In place of communophobia they're using misogyny. Otherwise -- same tactic for the same purpose; demonize and eliminate. Because when you demonize and eliminate (go personal), you get 'em all out of the way so you don't have to deal with actual issues. It's "slut" this, "whore" that, "sitting on a dick" the other. All personal -- no issues.

The hilarious part of all this is that the demonizer/eliminationists actually think this tactic works and isn't nakedly transparent.

That's a freakin' hoot. :lmao:

Last edited:
Seems all the horsecrap about the war on women didn't pan out this last time.

Or did the GOP somehow surpress the women vote too ?

I don't recall Sandra being around towards the end when it became clear to the frontrunners in the democratic party that they were headed for an ass-kicking.

+9 Senate seats later for the GOP and I don't know that I've seen Sandra on any talk shows (of course, haven't seen many).

Is she around doing much visible lately ?

Just wondering. She was such a s^^t stain on the 2012 election.....I can't help but be curious if she decided to brown up the 2014's.

Maybe she'll be Hillary's running mate !!!
You don't really care do you?

I don't recall Sandra being around towards the end when it became clear to the frontrunners in the democratic party that they were headed for an ass-kicking.

+9 Senate seats later for the GOP and I don't know that I've seen Sandra on any talk shows (of course, haven't seen many).

Just wondering. She was such a s^^t stain on the 2012 election.....I can't help but be curious if she decided to brown up the 2014's.

Guy, you were smart enough to not run any assholes who talked about banning contraception or putting adjectives in front of rape, and you managed to win sparsely populated Cleetus states.

It's like the Special Olympics, man. Even if you win, you're still retarded.
Banning contraception? When, I remember republicans were talking about making the pill over the counter. That would make it affordable. Of course liberals were against it.

About what ?

BTW: Love the Avi....every year !

About what ?

What Fluke is up to. That is now my official Christmas avatar.

About what ?

What Fluke is up to. That is now my official Christmas avatar.

Not really.

I certainly don't wish her ill.

But, given the whole meme of the "war on women", I was just wondering what she was up to.

Sounds like she's been relegated to the political dugout.

I need a poster of the avi.

No, Romney lost votes because Rush Limbaugh painted her, and many other women, as sluts.
Where did you come up with such a hair brained notion? Rush never called the slut a slut and certainly not other women. Liberals pushed that lie.

Last edited:

Where did you come up with such a hair rained notion? Rush never called the slut a slut and certainly not other women. Liberals pushed that lie.
Rush went on a rant, and it is not what he said, it is how women perceived what he said, that counts.

I don't listen to Rush, but I do listen to what people tell me they heard Rush say.

Where did you come up with such a hair rained notion? Rush never called the slut a slut and certainly not other women. Liberals pushed that lie.

I'm afraid it's on record.

You live in a cave that has internet so you can post here --- and somehow this escaped you?

What the hell do you think this thread is about?
Fluke, in the testimony referred to, never mentioned "slut". Matter of fact she never even mentioned sex. Limblob made all that shit up.

So to correct your last line, Limblob pushed that lie. Even had to come back with a walletfelt apology (meaning sponsors were abandoning ship) on that weekend -- a time when he doesn't even work.

If that's not sad enough, check out all the "slut" comments here, almost two years later, by the pig-ignorant as if it's a valid description -- even after Limblob backed up and went on to attack other unrelated women. Now that's what I call denialist pig-ignorance.

That's the makeup of your team, IA. Take the shame.

Last edited:

Sandra Fluke Runs For Office US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'm afraid it's on record.

You live in a cave that has internet, and somehow this escaped you?

What the hell do you think this thread is about?

We are all entitled to our opinions, and it is my opinion that Rush Limbaugh turned enough stomachs to have tipped the election in favour of Obama two times.

Forum List

Back