Where is Sandra Fluke these days ?

She's busy having sex with multiple partners. That's who she is and that's what she does. Apparently that's ALL she does, if her birth control costs $3,000 a year. Damn, what a slut!
And she wants other people to pay that $3,000, she said.

Isn't there a name for people who have sex with multiple partners and demand that others pay for it?

She's busy having sex with multiple partners. That's who she is and that's what she does. Apparently that's ALL she does, if her birth control costs $3,000 a year. Damn, what a slut!

Isn't there a name for people who have sex with multiple partners and demand that others pay for it?
Yeah, they're called Democrats.

Just wanted to be the first to note that the OP who just put up a whiny thread about our "foul-mouthed POTUS" ... is the same guy who immediately follows that up with one about the victim of Lush Rimjob's foul-mouthed three-day slutfest orgy.

Can't make this stuff up.

IronyMeter1.gif

Limbaugh isn't President of the United States. He's a radio entertainer. If you want to put POTUS on the same plane as a radio entertainer, well that's your business.

Just wanted to be the first to note that the OP who just put up a whiny thread about our "foul-mouthed POTUS" ... is the same guy who immediately follows that up with one about the victim of Lush Rimjob's foul-mouthed three-day slutfest orgy.

IronyMeter1.gif

Not sure what your pissing all over yourself about.

I didn't write the article on Obama being foulmouthed....I just posted it.

Suck on it.

You probably shouldn't post so soon after closing time.

Seems all the horsecrap about the war on women didn't pan out this last time.

Or did the GOP somehow surpress the women vote too ?

I don't recall Sandra being around towards the end when it became clear to the frontrunners in the democratic party that they were headed for an ass-kicking.

+9 Senate seats later for the GOP and I don't know that I've seen Sandra on any talk shows (of course, haven't seen many).

Is she around doing much visible lately ?

Just wondering. She was such a s^^t stain on the 2012 election.....I can't help but be curious if she decided to brown up the 2014's.

Maybe she'll be Hillary's running mate !!!

Guy, you were smart enough to not run any assholes who talked about banning contraception or putting adjectives in front of rape, and you managed to win sparsely populated Cleetus states.

It's like the Special Olympics, man. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

She is living as a 1 per center and still advocating for the government to pay for her sex life.

Seems all the horsecrap about the war on women didn't pan out this last time.

Or did the GOP somehow surpress the women vote too ?

I don't recall Sandra being around towards the end when it became clear to the frontrunners in the democratic party that they were headed for an ass-kicking.

+9 Senate seats later for the GOP and I don't know that I've seen Sandra on any talk shows (of course, haven't seen many).

Is she around doing much visible lately ?

Just wondering. She was such a s^^t stain on the 2012 election.....I can't help but be curious if she decided to brown up the 2014's.

Maybe she'll be Hillary's running mate !!!

The WAR ON WOMEN thing worked great.

Millions of women that voted for McCain stayed home, utterly disgusted by Rush Limbaugh and the Sandra Fluke thing.

Millions of other women giving Romney the nod on the economy, were willing to vote for Romney, but were likewise disgusted by Rush Limbaugh.

The whole Sandra Fluke thing was a brilliant for the Dems, Rush took the bait, hook, line and sinker, to the gut, fatally.

Meanwhile, the apolitical former DJ entertainer who poses as a conservative laughed all the way to the bank.

[

I'd rather have the government paying for birth control than unwanted kids.
How about the government paying for neither?
That isn't going to happen.

Readily available BC at every possible outlet, as well as free tubal ligation and vasectomy, are need NOW.

We should be paying cash rewards for undergoing tubal ligation or vasectomy before we have to deal with the unwanted kids.

Radical measures are needed if we are going to end multi-generational dependence in this country.

In her case, and the case of those who staged this Fluke thing, the name is Political Genius.

IronyMeter1.gif

Limbaugh isn't President of the United States. He's a radio entertainer. If you want to put POTUS on the same plane as a radio entertainer, well that's your business.[/QUOT

In terms of influence, he was more powerful than Romney, and in fact, brought us the second Obama term.

Millions of women that voted for McCain stayed home, utterly disgusted by Rush Limbaugh and the Sandra Fluke thing.

Millions of other women giving Romney the nod on the economy, were willing to vote for Romney, but were likewise disgusted by Rush Limbaugh.

The whole Sandra Fluke thing was a brilliant for the Dems, Rush took the bait, hook, line and sinker, to the gut, fatally.
And the result?

Limbaugh's audience is as big as ever, and Democrats were thrown out of Congress in record numbers, handing Republicans commanding majorities in both houses, with Obama seeing the worst approval rating of any president since Richard Nixon.

Keep up he good work, Demmies! You've done the country a lot of good.

In her case, and the case of those who staged this Fluke thing, the name is Political Genius.
Romney didn't lose votes because of some slut.

"Where is Sandra Fluke these days ?"

She's whoring around somewhere, beggin' for money... it's what Leftists do.

And the result?

Limbaugh's audience is as big as ever, and Democrats were thrown out of Congress in record numbers, handing Republicans commanding majorities in both houses, with Obama seeing the worst approval rating of any president since Richard Nixon.

Keep up he good work, Demmies! You've done the country a lot of good.

I think you just made his point.

Forum List

Back