Our Foul Mouthed POTUS.......

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Seems President Affirmative Action Failure has a foul mouth....according to those he disagrees with.

Sharyl Attkisson I ve Been Victim Of Obama Admin Tirades The Daily Caller

Appearing on “The Steve Malzberg Show” Monday afternoon, author Sharyl Attkisson responded to former ABC News correspondent Ann Compton’s claim that President Barack Obama and his officials routinely direct profanity-laced tirades at reporters.

Attkisson told Malzberg she has been on the receiving end of those conversations in the past, and others, specifically The Associated Press, have been subject to scorn at the hands of Obama officials.

I wonder what would happen if they called Obama an asswipe to his face ?

Both presidunce and his first ho are disgusting. The face we show to the world is an ass.

Seems President Affirmative Action Failure has a foul mouth....according to those he disagrees with.

Appearing on “The Steve Malzberg Show” Monday afternoon, author Sharyl Attkisson responded to former ABC News correspondent Ann Compton’s claim that President Barack Obama and his officials routinely direct profanity-laced tirades at reporters.

Attkisson told Malzberg she has been on the receiving end of those conversations in the past, and others, specifically The Associated Press, have been subject to scorn at the hands of Obama officials.

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Nixon called a number of people "cocksucker". It's on tape. Did you faint when he did it?
James Baker told Bush 43 to "fuck the jews, they won't vote for you". It's documented. Did you faint when he did it?

Poor Righties. Just literally cannot get through the day without something to bellyache over. And you wonder why we laugh at you.

And in predictable fashion, this thread will bring out racists like Typsycunt.

What a piece of scum. I hate this piece of shit president.

Hate ?

Don't hate ?

In fact, I am starting to wish he'd run again. It seems like with him in office we are pretty much taking over everything else.

He's a true Affirmative Action Failure.

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Nixon called a number of people "cocksucker". It's on tape. Did you faint when he did it?
James Baker told Bush 43 to "fuck the jews, they won't vote for you". It's documented. Did you faint when he did it?

Poor Righties. Just literally cannot get through the day without something to bellyache over. And you wonder why we laugh at you.

Let's see some links there, Bucko.

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Google is your friend.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Why ?

He's just deflecting.

James Baker wasn't president.

Nixon wasn't saying this to people's faces.

You've got multiple reporters saying the same thing. Including one who was stonewalled in her efforts to give us the truth on Fast and Furious.

Or maybe this wasn't one of Obama's changes.

Have you noticed that the great majority of the profanity from our officers comes from the leftists?

Classy, professional bunch of people.

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Google is your friend.

You have it backwards. YOU'RE supposed to provide links to your claims. Do it or shut up.

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Google is your friend.

You have it backwards. YOU'RE supposed to provide links to your claims. Do it or shut up.
And yet the OP did not. It only posted a link to an unfounded claim with ZERO evidence. See how that works? Not only that, the title of the OP, created by a welcher, is a lie. No claim was made of profanity out of the President's mouth. It is a total fail.

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Google is your friend.

And yet the OP did not. It only posted a link to an unfounded claim with ZERO evidence. See how that works? Not only that, the title of the OP, created by a welcher, is a lie. No claim was made of profanity out of the President's mouth. It is a total fail.

The OP posted a link to back up the claim. You made a claim with nothing to back it up.

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Wow the spin just keeps spinning.
Yeah, he said all thsoe things. It's been documented enough times. Is that consistent with a White House whose foreign policy principle is "Dont do stupid shit"? Yup, sure is.
As for Nixon, he was taped in the privacy of the Oval Office, not talking to reporters.
Only a gruenschnabel like you would try to defend this classless behavior from our most ghetto president.

bush_flipping_the_bird88.jpg

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Wow the spin just keeps spinning.
Yeah, he said all thsoe things. It's been documented enough times. Is that consistent with a White House whose foreign policy principle is "Dont do stupid shit"? Yup, sure is.
As for Nixon, he was taped in the privacy of the Oval Office, not talking to reporters.
Only a gruenschnabel like you would try to defend this classless behavior from our most ghetto president.

Thank you for showing your ass. Happy Chanukah.

Forum List

Back