Where is Sandra Fluke these days ?

Sandra sealed her own fate by telling the world she is a slut. Doesn't matter what Rush said, doesn't matter what any of us say. She said it herself when she announced the cost of her birth control. She has been relegated to insignificance by her own words. She'll never be taken seriously and will always be a reference to dirty jokes and she has no one to blame but herself.

Of course it matters, since Rimjob, not Fluke was the only one to bring up "slut", a term y'all obedient minions continue to parrot right here even after Rimjob himself apologized for doing it in a mad three-day quest for ratings.

Fluke didn't even bring up sex, Demographics-boy. You could look it up. Well, you could if you pull your nose out of Lush Rimjob's bunghole.

Duh.

Sandra sealed her own fate by telling the world she is a slut. Doesn't matter what Rush said, doesn't matter what any of us say. She said it herself when she announced the cost of her birth control. She has been relegated to insignificance by her own words. She'll never be taken seriously and will always be a reference to dirty jokes and she has no one to blame but herself.

Of course it matters, since Rimjob, not Fluke was the only one to bring up "slut", a term y'all obedient minions continue to parrot right here even after Rimjob himself apologized for doing it in a mad three-day quest for ratings.

Fluke didn't even bring up sex, Demographics-boy. You could look it up. Well, you could if you pull your nose out of Lush Rimjob's bunghole.

Duh.

Well, that's only because she defined herself as a slut. Ya see scamp, words actually do 'mean things'.

Duh.

Well, that's only because she defined herself as a slut. Ya see scamp, words actually do 'mean things'.

Did she now?

Quote?
Link?
Anything?

Just wanted to be the first to note that the OP who just put up a whiny thread about our "foul-mouthed POTUS" ... is the same guy who immediately follows that up with one about the victim of Lush Rimjob's foul-mouthed three-day slutfest orgy.

Can't make this stuff up.

IronyMeter1.gif

Not sure what your pissing all over yourself about.

I didn't write the article on Obama being foulmouthed....I just posted it.

Suck on it.

You're responsible for what you post, ding dong.

Oh really ????

Apparently the knuckledragger crowd believes it's not responsible for their own posts, Carla.

Guess they're gonna blame Rimjob for all these.
I mean I guess so, since he's the only clown who called "slut".

Ah life in Duh Bubble. Where fantasy and reality intersect indiscriminately.
Like a couple of .... sluts.

Must be nice. Ethics are so obtrusive.

Sandra Fluk is demanding people stay out of her bedroom and uterus, then demanding people to pay for her birth control. Typical selfish hypocritical leftist beast.

She's busy having sex with multiple partners. That's who she is and that's what she does. Apparently that's ALL she does, if her birth control costs $3,000 a year. Damn, what a slut!
And she wants other people to pay that $3,000, she said.

Isn't there a name for people who have sex with multiple partners and demand that others pay for it?
In her case, and the case of those who staged this Fluke thing, the name is Political Genius.
Romney didn't lose votes because of some slut.
No, Romney lost votes because Rush Limbaugh painted her, and many other women, as sluts.

She's a slut, she made it public herself, and she will always be known as a slut the same way Monica Lewinski will always be known for giving blow jobs to Clinton.

I didn't bring this topic up because I think she's a slut. ... .

Yet, she defined herself as a slut.

Or did she not claim that she has so much promiscuous sex, that she is literally incapable of paying for sufficient birth control to prevent her from having to murder her pre-born child?

That IS after all, the epitome of a Slut.

The Reader should recognize that the ladies have a very strict policy to not judge other women on their promiscuous sex, as being 'slutty', because if they DO, that sort of judgment tends to boomerang... .

Here's the thing ladies... our job is to get into the end zone. Your job is to keep us out. We're offense, you're defense. PLAY YOUR POSITION! Until of course, we've committed all of our stuff, to you.

We didn't make the rules... but them's the rules, nonetheless.

Sandra Fluk is demanding people stay out of her bedroom and uterus, then demanding people to pay for her birth control. Typical selfish hypocritical leftist beast.
No, she was playing a role, setting up the Rush Limbaughs and other phony rightists for a fall, a fall Romney took, not Rush.

You don't think those 5 million McCain voters all stayed home because he is a Mormon.

She's busy having sex with multiple partners. That's who she is and that's what she does. Apparently that's ALL she does, if her birth control costs $3,000 a year. Damn, what a slut!

Isn't there a name for people who have sex with multiple partners and demand that others pay for it?
In her case, and the case of those who staged this Fluke thing, the name is Political Genius.
No, Romney lost votes because Rush Limbaugh painted her, and many other women, as sluts.
Women like Sandra Fluk are sluts. Ignorant nasty trash leftist sluts.

She's a slut, she made it public herself, and she will always be known as a slut the same way Monica Lewinski will always be known for giving blow jobs to Clinton.

I didn't bring this topic up because I think she's a slut. ... .

Yet, she defined herself as a slut.

Or did she not claim that she has so much promiscuous sex, that she is literally incapable of paying for sufficient birth control to prevent her from having to murder her pre-born child?

Correct. She did not claim any of that. Not a one.
This is where reliable sources get to be ... you know, relevant.

That IS after all, the epitome of a Slut.

Seems to me the epitome of a slut could be going on 200 radio stations on a three-day slander orgy imagining the sex lives of people one doesn't even know on a quest to boost one's own sagging ratings.

But then I don't live in Duh Bubble, so I'm at a disadvantage for its ... uh, unique perspective on the world of the real.

What's sad is she spends $3,000 a year on rubbers, and still can't get anyone to fuck her.... :eusa_whistle:

O.K. Now That's Enough.....

I sprayed my computer with Sprite.....

I am still laughing.

Sorry Hayseed, you're just a couple of minutes too late for inclusion -- my edit window is gone. :crybaby:

I know, it sucks. But hold out for a spot in the updated version. At the present rate of knuckledragging, there's almost certainly gonna be one.

Sorry Hayseed, you're just a couple of minutes too late for inclusion -- my edit window is gone. :crybaby:

I know, it sucks. But hold out for a spot in the updated version. At the present rate of knuckledragging, there's almost certainly gonna be one.
Sandra Fluk is a lying leftist selfish slut.

Forum List

Back