Where is Flacaltenn , the USMB Moderator??

I had no idea it would create such an uproar asking the question, Stat. It does appear E.F. Hutton has some competition around here! :bye1:

Best wishes to all. Making a list. With all I'm learning about designing USB accessories for Android -- I'm gonna design MadCabbie that metal wand he can plug into his tablet for those sketchy 2AM pickups, and the "buzz meter" bong plug-in for Ropey. Dottie needs that Global Warming finder. And maybe a 121.5 beacon for WestWall's phone.

Man -- someone better be taking notes so that I don't miss any important stuff that has happened here. Howey gets a MazelTov and an attaboy on the wedding ???
...........til I get re-balanced.. Be good to each other and don't wreck the place..

Make it sound like there's more important things to do with our time. As if. :)

Best wishes to all. Making a list. With all I'm learning about designing USB accessories for Android -- I'm gonna design MadCabbie that metal wand he can plug into his tablet for those sketchy 2AM pickups, and the "buzz meter" bong plug-in for Ropey. Dottie needs that Global Warming finder. And maybe a 121.5 beacon for WestWall's phone.

Man -- someone better be taking notes so that I don't miss any important stuff that has happened here. Howey gets a MazelTov and an attaboy on the wedding ???
...........til I get re-balanced.. Be good to each other and don't wreck the place..

Make it sound like there's more important things to do with our time. As if. :)

That would depend upon what you are spending your time here doing, Delta.

Flac left, because YOU PEOPLE were bad!

Now, knock it off before you make the baby Jesus cry.

Baby_Crying.jpg

when you find him -----ask him for me if he still considers
THE ISIS CALIPHATE to be-----a trivial matter....

Flac LEFT us! Eff him!!!

/cries and stuffs face with entire gallon of peanut butter ice cream.

mad---you is a girl? peanut butter ice cream? ----would be good with
choco syrup------like a cold 'peanut butter cup' ------be not troubled

Forum List

Back