Where is Flacaltenn , the USMB Moderator??

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I have not seen the USMB Moderator, Flacaltenn, in some time. I hope he is doing alright. Is he is on vacation right now? Just checking - my feedback comment is - I believe Flacaltenn is the best moderator on USMB, a tremendous asset to USMB, I enjoy reading his posts and threads.

I sure hope he is doing alright!

- Jeremiah

yeah, theres less trolling in the environment sub-forum albeit it marginally less.

yanno jerry, sucking up to maudes will only get you so far

Last edited:
yeah, theres less trolling in the environment sub-forum albeit it marginally less.

it has the same effect as someone like you who does nothing but whine and cry to them....

I don't have far to go! I am in the perfect spot! :eusa_angel:

As for Flacaltenn? I'm only asking a simple question, Dot! Where is he? Is he alright? That is all I would like to know... What is that to you anyhow? Why should you care about my asking where is Flacaltenn?

it has the same effect as someone like you who does nothing but whine and cry to them....

I don't have far to go! I am in the perfect spot! :eusa_angel:

As for Flacaltenn? I'm only asking a simple question, Dot! Where is he? Is he alright? That is all I would like to know... What is that to you anyhow? Why should you care about my asking where is Flacaltenn?
she has to whine.....if it wasnt you it would have been someone else Jere....

Is Dot a girl? I'm sorry! I thought Dot was a guy! Sometimes it is hard to tell! With it being a message board and all. Thank you, Harry!

Is Dot a girl? I'm sorry! I thought Dot was a guy! Sometimes it is hard to tell! With it being a message board and all. Thank you, Harry!

no one knows.....most posters you can tell by how the post.....or they will say.....Dottie posts pretty feminine...some her say its a guy....so until then ill go with....

Thank you, Westwall! Tell him I said, hi! I look forward to seeing him posting here soon!

no one knows.....most posters you can tell by how the post.....or they will say.....Dottie posts pretty feminine...some her say its a guy....so until then ill go with....

You know, Harry! I have a male screen name because it was a name I chose from the bible - it had significance to what I'd be writing about - but I have always made clear from beginning I am a woman - you would think folks could just be honest and say - I'm a man! Or I'm a woman! It doesn't seem like that should be too difficult. Not something I'd worry about hiding anyhow....

thanks for your response, Harry!

You know, Harry! I have a male screen name because it was a name I chose from the bible - it had significance to what I'd be writing about - but I have always made clear from beginning I am a woman - you would think folks could just be honest and say - I'm a man! Or I'm a woman! It doesn't seem like that should be too difficult. Not something I'd worry about hiding anyhow....

Why don't you ask him point-blank? For a thumper :eusa_pray: you're pretty cryptic. :eusa_eh:

Why don't you ask him point-blank? For a thumper :eusa_pray: you're pretty cryptic. :eusa_eh:
many have dunmbass.....but you dont say anything......i have about an even split 5 Male 5 Female.....so if you dont say anything ....who the fuck knows?....

most people would say something Jere.....how many men allow themselves to be called...."Dottie"?.....the little chubby lady at the pharmacy was called Dottie.....the capt. of the female bowling team was...Dottie.....and this "guy" dont say shit....

most people would say something Jere.....how many men allow themselves to be called...."Dottie"?.....the little chubby lady at the pharmacy was called Dottie.....the capt. of the female bowling team was...Dottie.....and this "guy" dont say shit....

Then I wouldn't respond to Dot anymore, Harry. Dot sounds like a person who is not happy or content. Maybe it's denial of some sort. I'd leave Dot to Dot to connect the dots. No pun intended.

You cannot identify yourself as a male or female and you are calling me cryptic? Oh! The irony! You are too much, Dot. I will leave you to yourself now---------> . Carry on!

Then I wouldn't respond to Dot anymore, Harry. Dot sounds like a person who is not happy or content. Maybe it's denial of some sort. I'd leave Dot to Dot to connect the dots. No pun intended.
well im not asking you to ignore the poor basterd.....but hey she does have anyone she cant handle or is scared of on ignore....like me...

Forum List

Back