Where is Flacaltenn , the USMB Moderator??

It is a crude sexual reference for some, Jer. I think it was a play on words, using the sexual (for some) term while referring to a name-in-pink-ban.

In here it's reference is to being banned = in the pink. In the stink is not being banned but being told to leave for a bit.

That's the reference I was making and it's nice that you saw it too.

I understand some others see the sexual overtones first. That's because they see it first. I didn't and still don't ... in my post.

Well, I do find it strange that he doesn't drop in and just say hello. He has many people who admire his writings, his intelligence and liked to hear his opinion about various subjects. I look forward to his return.

As do I. Westwall is a fine moderator. So is Flacaltenn. I'm just playing with words as is my wont. Others can apply their interpretations and morals to my posts (after I've explained my intent) all they want.

Ropey , the master of two in the pink one in the stink

It's not hard to see where this guys mind goes to immediately.

:eusa_whistle:

I'm a word nerd, too, and love a good play on words. My niece calls me when she has to name a game character ... Euthanasia for her dark priest.

maybe he found something constructive to do IRL or he's helping in an eXtreme rw campaign & he'll bb on Wednesday :dunno:

flacaltenn is STILL a Mod here. He's just taking a short break. Nothing ominous, just a normal break, you know like you all take from time to time!

He's "vacationing" at the Maudes' Recuperative Home.
As for now he sent us a couple of baskets and potholders that he made himself, and some lovely finger paintings. They're already letting him spend more time on the grounds unsupervised and they removed most of the padding from his room.

flacaltenn is STILL a Mod here. He's just taking a short break. Nothing ominous, just a normal break, you know like you all take from time to time!

He's "vacationing" at the Maudes' Recuperative Home.
As for now he sent us a couple of baskets and potholders that he made himself, and some lovely finger paintings. They're already letting him spend more time on the grounds unsupervised and they removed most of the padding from his room.

Last one he sent me had a dead crab still in it.

IMG_1635.jpg

Flac is
Flac is not
Flac "becomes."
Nothing is
nothing is not
nothing "becomes."
Therefor -
nothing = everything
Thus -
Everything = FLAC

ABRACADABRA.