Where is Flacaltenn , the USMB Moderator??

I thought all the maudes here were left leaning.

flacaltenn is STILL a Mod here. He's just taking a short break. Nothing ominous, just a normal break, you know like you all take from time to time!

He's "vacationing" at the Maudes' Recuperative Home.
As for now he sent us a couple of baskets and potholders that he made himself, and some lovely finger paintings. They're already letting him spend more time on the grounds unsupervised and they removed most of the padding from his room.

Grandma nailed it. "They" say I'm making great progress and a big help in the Garden. I've learned not to argue as much and I'm not scaring off the occasional visitor.
Discovered tonight that I can sneak into the Admin Office and log onto the Internet. Hope I remember to purge history before I log out. Other Maudes here tell me that they
recognize some of you as Message Board legends. And most of them are envious of USMB and the high standards of spelling and emoticon usage that we have here. The therapy sessions include tips on ignoring abuse and reciting the SNL Stuart Smalley Daily Affirmation.

[ turns to his mirror ]
Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!
Now a US Senator eh????

The true story is --- I've got a biochem screening device for women that may save lives in 3rd world countries. And 3 man-years of electronic design and coding to do to get it done by March. And a couple more clients who dogpiled me with product designs. And since I can't quit my addiction to y'all --- I'm in temporary exile. BUT -- I'll be back.

Last edited:
flacaltenn is STILL a Mod here. He's just taking a short break. Nothing ominous, just a normal break, you know like you all take from time to time!

As for now he sent us a couple of baskets and potholders that he made himself, and some lovely finger paintings. They're already letting him spend more time on the grounds unsupervised and they removed most of the padding from his room.

Grandma nailed it. "They" say I'm making great progress and a big help in the Garden. I've learned not to argue as much and I'm not scaring off the occasional visitor.
Discovered tonight that I can sneak into the Admin Office and log onto the Internet. Hope I remember to purge history before I log out. Other Maudes here tell me that they
recognize some of you as Message Board legends. And most of them are envious of USMB and the high standards of spelling and emoticon usage that we have here. The therapy sessions include tips on ignoring abuse and reciting the SNL Stuart Smalley Daily Affirmation.

[ turns to his mirror ]
Now a US Senator eh????

The true story is --- I've got a biochem screening device for women that may save lives in 3rd world countries. And 3 man-years of electronic design and coding to do to get it done by March. And a couple more clients who dogpiled me with product designs. And since I can't quit my addiction to y'all --- I'm in temporary exile. BUT -- I'll be back.

:smiliehug: It is good to see you, Flacaltenn! I'm glad to hear you are doing well and am glad to hear you'll be back!

[ turns to his mirror ]
Now a US Senator eh????

I was wondering about you too. Hope everything's ok and keep your hands off the nurses. :)

Best wishes to all. Making a list. With all I'm learning about designing USB accessories for Android -- I'm gonna design MadCabbie that metal wand he can plug into his tablet for those sketchy 2AM pickups, and the "buzz meter" bong plug-in for Ropey. Dottie needs that Global Warming finder. And maybe a 121.5 beacon for WestWall's phone.

Man -- someone better be taking notes so that I don't miss any important stuff that has happened here. Howey gets a MazelTov and an attaboy on the wedding ???
...........til I get re-balanced.. Be good to each other and don't wreck the place..

Best wishes to all. Making a list. With all I'm learning about designing USB accessories for Android -- I'm gonna design MadCabbie that metal wand he can plug into his tablet for those sketchy 2AM pickups, and the "buzz meter" bong plug-in for Ropey. Dottie needs that Global Warming finder. And maybe a 121.5 beacon for WestWall's phone.

Man -- someone better be taking notes so that I don't miss any important stuff that has happened here. Howey gets a MazelTov and an attaboy on the wedding ???
...........til I get re-balanced.. Be good to each other and don't wreck the place..

Thanks for the thought! I'm using a 406MHz ELT these days!

I missed him first, because "I LIKE FLAC," unlike the FAKE, bandwagon Flac fans, I was there for him when he was facing serious jail time and even donated one of my kidneys when he got stabbed on the subway.

You people (what do YOU MEAN you people) are a hoot!

I missed him first, because "I LIKE FLAC," unlike the FAKE, bandwagon Flac fans, I was there for him when he was facing serious jail time and even donated one of my kidneys when he got stabbed on the subway.

Well of course you missed him. You had no one to blame last time they caught you on camera streaking nekkid through the subway with a Nixon mask.

Well of course you missed him. You had no one to blame last time they caught you on camera streaking nekkid through the subway with a Nixon mask.

Did you see my face? No? Case closed.

Flac doesn't like you, OK? He likes me. I'm his boon-coon buddy, he just hangs out with you because he likes free tickets to Icecapades and you feed him at lunch time.

Me and Flac are blood brothers; I even let him drink out of my coke bottle. He's taking me to the paintball store!

But, but, but....YOU'RE the ASSHOLE THAT STABBED HIM!!!!

Glad you are back, flacaltenn .

Now, I just have to cancel the CSI investigation I just ordered to find you. Damn!

Forum List

Back