Where Have All the Russian Trolls Gone?

Do you still cry yourself to sleep thinking about the Berlin Wall coming down?
Where's that condescending coming from, clown? Have you paid your student loan at last and see yourself the ruler of the world? Wipe that smirk off your face for now. You've got the house and a fancy car still that aren't yet paid for and what if you find yourself redundant at your work all of a sudden in these times when Joe is driving you towards the cliff? There might not be enough place under the bridge anymore.

Last edited:
Where's that condescending coming from, clown? Have you paid your student loan at last and see yourself the ruler of the world? Wipe that smirk off your face for now. You've got the house and a fancy car still that aren't yet paid for and what if you find yourself redundant at your work all of a sudden in these times when Joe is driving you towards the cliff? There might not be enough place under the bridge anymore.

What about when you lost all the Eastern Bloc and all those republics?

Lost a lot of power there. Very sad.

You're wasting your time with a stupid american cretin with one gyrus in his brain and that one came from a baseball cap. The peculiarity of such ignorant creatures is that they are infected with megalomania, a pathetic and disgusting phenomenon. Just spit on him and pass by.

You're wasting your time with a stupid american cretin with one gyrus in his brain and that one came from a baseball cap. The peculiarity of such ignorant creatures is that they are infected with megalomania, a pathetic and disgusting phenomenon. Just spit on him and pass by.

Why did your army collapse?

Yes, intestinal worms are also rulers of sorts. ))

FdCUGyDakAIEzuj

Hasn't cannibalism been legalized in the US? Aren't cannibals humans too, just a little different than the rest? Weren't they born that way? Can you blame a man for killing some careless jerk or two once in a while? After all he needs to feed himself and his only fault is he doesn't like ordinary food, he likes human flesh. How can you deny him this innocent whim of his? I thought you liked freedom of speech and that other one, what's his face, freedom of expression. Cruel people.

Hasn't cannibalism been legalized in the US? Aren't cannibals humans too, just a little different than the rest? Weren't they born that way? Can you blame a man for killing some careless jerk or two once in a while? After all he needs to feed himself and his only fault is he doesn't like ordinary food, he likes human flesh. How can you deny him this innocent whim of his? I thought you liked freedom of speech and that other one, what's his face, freedom of expression. Cruel people.
Well, the article didn't say if he kills his own food or he got caught feasting at the morgue. He'd probably enjoy war in any case. Although in another article on the same subject, his former wife said she was quite scared he'd be free after he does his military stuff.

I'm sure not all the murderers from prisons that joined the army killed someone in self-defense, I would bet most didn't.

Well, the article didn't say if he kills his own food or he got caught feasting at the morgue. He'd probably enjoy war in any case. Although in another article on the same subject, his former wife said she was quite scared he'd be free after he does his military stuff.

I'm sure not all the murderers from prisons that joined the army killed someone in self-defense, I would bet most didn't.
"Newsweek was unable to verify these claims", that's what the article also said, in other words it's BS all over, like is all the other western media.

Have we ever not? According to you, the bone-headed americans, you won the WW2 while we were silently standing by to say nothing of whatever came after. So, do I have to take you, moron the great, seriously?

You survived only because of America, vatnyk.

Otherwise, Russia would have been destroyed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back