Where Have All the Russian Trolls Gone?

It’s been awhile since I posted in the Europe branches.

Could it be because Russia is being humiliated in Ukraine?

:dunno:
It has been quiet

We we’re swamped when Putin first invaded.
Since they have been losing, it is very quiet

It's hilarious you progs actually believe the Ukrainian Nazis are winning against "Putin's Hordes".
Ya'll will spout any nonsense Pravda feeds you.

It's not our fight & IDGAS what happens between these corrupted countries when our own country is imploding.

I don't post about it because I know it is just a distraction for the sheeple that need drama while the reset is taking place behind the scenes.
If brains were gas, you wouldn't have enough to putt around the inside of a Cheerio

More likely, since winter is coming, and government after government in Europe is collapsing, and folks know they are going to freeze, there is no point in an information war anymore. . .

Intelligent folks know, it doesn't matter how much cash the west throws at this money pit anymore, it is a forgone conclusion that Russia has this in the bag.

It is only a matter of how badly the west now wants to slit its own throat.

More likely, since winter is coming, and government after government in Europe is collapsing, and folks know they are going to freeze, there is no point in an information war anymore. . .

Intelligent folks know, it doesn't matter how much cash the west throws at this money pit anymore, it is a forgone conclusion that Russia has this in the bag.

It is only a matter of how badly the west now wants to slit its own throat.
How will the West "slit its own throat?"

How will the West "slit its own throat?"
It already has, it is too late.

1662619567582-png.693365

Yeah, the Europe section has become boring. One Russian troll and a couple of American loons are still posting there, though. When I came here in 2015 it was much funnier.

When the death toll reaches into the tens of thousands, they probably would rather not talk at all.

It is shocking that Putin insists on hiding the number of war deaths

The US celebrates our war deaths and treats them as heroes. Putin forbids the printing of names so the people don’t know how badly he is losing

In your feeble mind, any American who is against our involvement in this obvious proxy war against Russia is a Russian troll.

So, we are all still here little sheep.

Oh, and Putin is still in Ukraine, despite your pearl clutching.

Forum List

Back