Swiss Citizens Who Overheat Their Homes This Winter Could Face Hefty Fines & 3 Years In Jail

One of the purposes of covid was to condition more people to rat out their neighbours to the local Stasi.

Wow. We drop it to 65 degrees at night, but like it 73-74 when we are up. 60 degree shower would definitely be a non starter. I guess that is why local officials there are saying enforcement will be difficult.

Europeans this winter...
6rtlgn.jpg

How the fuck the goobermint gonna know if they have a hot house or not?
Same way they will do it here, digital thermostats that are connected to the net. Some US power companies are enticing customers with discounts if they let the power company control their thermostat

Hey Swiss Department of Economics! Come at me bros.

I sometimes run the furnace full blast with the windows open in the Winter. Same thing with the car: Colder than fuck outside, heater all the way up, windows down, and radio on full blast.

And I have a burn barrel out back, too. Plastic, paper, wood, dead mice, I don't care. If it can burn, it goes in the barrel. Been saving some old tires too, for a special occasion. Maybe I'll burn them on your next Näfelser Fahrt holiday, coming up on the next 13th of April.

Now get back to counting your stolen Nazi gold and making your chocolate, you Swiss bastards.

Same way they will do it here, digital thermostats that are connected to the net. Some US power companies are enticing customers with discounts if they let the power company control their thermostat

Yeah............I'd go back to that old stick switch thermostat before I'd hook up the house to the internet!!!!

view-of-thermostat-picture-id577145735

You scratch any globlalist EU country today......and voila!!!!! there is the Nazi.

It's in their DNA.

Wow. We drop it to 65 degrees at night, but like it 73-74 when we are up. 60 degree shower would definitely be a non starter. I guess that is why local officials there are saying enforcement will be difficult.
60 degrees Celsius.

That's 140 degrees Fahrenheit and that is scalding

I only have my water heater set to 125

Forum List

Back