Where Have All the Russian Trolls Gone?

Once again you prove yourself a moron, and a slave to petty partisan Republican talking points. You here actually admit you can’t stop criticizing … “Hillary’s and Obama’s love affair with Putin.” You admit you are still “too busy” attacking them for what never was the case to criticize Trump or Tucker Carlson for what was and is.

Your hyper-partisan, fanatic hatred of the Democrat Obama — that “born in Africa” black man who Americans elected twice as President — leads you here to grossly misrepresent the politics of U.S.-Russian and U.S.-Ukrainian relations.

In fact Obama directly appointed Victoria Nuland — that infamous “Fuck the EU!” neo-conservative ex-Cheney advisor to be Under-Secretary for Political Affairs, a position she has again under Biden.

Obama and Hillary and Nuland all essentially agreed with the whole “Establishment” neo-con “Project for the New American Century” approach toward dealing with Russia. Many of the State Department’s most experienced hardline “professionals” like Nuland left during the Trump Administration, critical of Trump’s amateurism, softness on Putin, etc.

A Ukrainian-American herself, Nuland bragged of pouring $5 billion dollars into Ukraine during the period preceding the 2014 Maidan Coup “to make it happen.” This overthrow of the “corrupt but fairly elected” supposedly hardline pro-Russian Ukrainian government of course occurred during the Obama Administration.

Obama’s State Department coordinated the West’s pro-Maidan propaganda campaign in that crucial period, while its CIA was probably doing its part “contributing” behind the scenes. Nuland herself even helped choose the new government leaders. If anything, Obama could be criticized for allowing these Establishment “Neo-Cons” and “Liberal Imperialists” to continue the long-time U.S. policy that ended up encouraging and aiding Ukrainian nationalists to organize their Color Revolution.

However one wishes to look at Maidan or Obama’s (and Hillary Clinton’s) foreign policy toward Russia, one can certainly not objectively view it as a “love affair with Putin.” Only an idiot partisan like you would think to say such a thing!

“Love Affair” — on the other hand — quite pithily describes Trump’s personal admiration for the Russian strongman.

You here actually admit you can’t stop criticizing … “Hillary’s and Obama’s love affair with Putin.”

I actually can't. Because it's so obvious.

Your hyper-partisan, fanatic hatred of the Democrat Obama — that “born in Africa” black man who Americans elected twice as President —

I don't hate him, he was just an awful, really bad president.

However one wishes to look at Maidan or Obama’s (and Hillary Clinton’s) foreign policy toward Russia, one can certainly not objectively view it as a “love affair with Putin.”

More of a love affair with communism, no matter who the current tyrant.

You are just a shameless jerk, Toddster.

Hahaha

1663334092739.png

Maybe you need a reset, eh tovarish?

Russian forces are going to have a hard, cold Winter. A Russian Valley Forge
Putin will struggle to provide basic food, clothing and heat.
I don’t think he cares, but the soldiers do
They already do, you must not be keeping up. I read the stories of volunteers from Russia and Donbass recruits. They get old uniforms, Soviet helmets, no bulletproof vests, rusty or otherwise broken AK47s, which they have to fix themselves.

So they end up having to break into Ukrainian homes to steal food, clothes and various objects to sell. Some are even stiffed by the Russian government and haven't gotten paid or only partially paid.

As a result of the shelling of the city center of Donetsk from the French self-propelled guns "CESAR", four civilians were killed yesterday alone.

This weapon is quite accurate, therefore, the gunners knew perfectly well where they were striking, an error is excluded, they were hitting the city center, where there is no military equipment at all, in order to kill as many civilians as possible.

Such actions can only be qualified as a terrorist act, in which the French leadership and President Macron personally are directly involved.

The French political leadership is directly involved in the murder of Donetsk residents, because it was France that handed over long-range howitzers and ammunition to Zelensky's troops.

I think the people of France should know that Macron and his accomplices are financing and arming terrorists, and the blood of Donetsk residents is on the hands of these French politicians.

As a result of the shelling of the city center of Donetsk from the French self-propelled guns "CESAR", four civilians were killed yesterday alone.

This weapon is quite accurate, therefore, the gunners knew perfectly well where they were striking, an error is excluded, they were hitting the city center, where there is no military equipment at all, in order to kill as many civilians as possible.

Such actions can only be qualified as a terrorist act, in which the French leadership and President Macron personally are directly involved.

The French political leadership is directly involved in the murder of Donetsk residents, because it was France that handed over long-range howitzers and ammunition to Zelensky's troops.

I think the people of France should know that Macron and his accomplices are financing and arming terrorists, and the blood of Donetsk residents is on the hands of these French politicians.

No fair, only Russians get to kill Russian civilians, eh comrade?

It’s been awhile since I posted in the Europe branches.

Could it be because Russia is being humiliated in Ukraine?

:dunno:
What's the use of bickering with stubborn morons like you? What is Sky News or whatever cesspool you're used to watching showing you right now? Is it Moscow or Ural mountains the Hohols are eyeing through their periscopes? Is it Putin in his 4th stage of rectal cancer or people of Russia plotting a coup d'état tired of living without the freedom of banging each other in the ass and that other thing, whatchamacallit, freedom of speech?
We're fine and sane and healthy morally and otherwise, while your Bandera friends are not quite so no matter what your bullshiting news corporations are peddling you. We'll just wait and see who laughs best. You in the meantime get busy with your imploding, you got your work cut out for you I guess.

From the creators of the fake about the Bucha.
The mass graves of the bodies of the Ukrainian military, abandoned by the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the spring and buried by the Russian army, the cocaine addict decided to sell to a Western audience in order to make money on PR

What's the use of bickering with stubborn morons like you? What is Sky News or whatever cesspool you're used to watching showing you right now? Is it Moscow or Ural mountains the Hohols are eyeing through their periscopes? Is it Putin in his 4th stage of rectal cancer or people of Russia plotting a coup d'état tired of living without the freedom of banging each other in the ass and that other thing, whatchamacallit, freedom of speech?
We're fine and sane and healthy morally and otherwise, while your Bandera friends are not quite so no matter what your bullshiting news corporations are peddling you. We'll just wait and see who laughs best. You in the meantime get busy with your imploding, you got your work cut out for you I guess.

What is Sky News or whatever cesspool you're used to watching showing you right now?

What about RT? Pravda?

Is it showing Russians winning or Russians running away?

What is Sky News or whatever cesspool you're used to watching showing you right now?

What about RT? Pravda?

Is it showing Russians winning or Russians running away?
The usual, the truth that is. Don't know about "Pravda", I don't think they still issue that.

How many stories about Russian retreats? A lot?
There must be some. I don't need to watch RT, it's much more convenient for me to watch just Russian TV or Telegram channels. There are some YouTube and Telegram English language ones too but those are mostly run by your reasonable compatriots.

There must be some. I don't need to watch RT, it's much more convenient for me to watch just Russian TV or Telegram channels. There are some YouTube and Telegram English language ones too but those are mostly run by your reasonable compatriots.

Lots of stories about Russian losses on the Russian channels you watch?

Or are your armies still advancing to glorious victory?

Lots of stories about Russian losses on the Russian channels you watch?

Or are your armies still advancing to glorious victory?
I bet you have plenty of those on yours for ours to bother. We're just doing our business calmly grinding Hohols down. Did they tell you how many they threw in the grinder to get those minor advances they'll be giving away running back pretty soon?

I bet you have plenty of those on yours for ours to bother. We're just doing our business calmly grinding Hohols down. Did they tell you how many they threw in the grinder to get those minor advances they'll be giving away running back pretty soon?

I bet you have plenty of those on yours for ours to bother.

We show some truth, so you don't have to?

We're just doing our business calmly grinding Hohols down.

Grinding while running away? Awesome!

You're losing, ватник

LOL

You're losing, ватник

LOL
Have we ever not? According to you, the bone-headed americans, you won the WW2 while we were silently standing by to say nothing of whatever came after. So, do I have to take you, moron the great, seriously?

Forum List

Back