When Will The Republicans In Congress Start Doing Their Job?

lol .... I'm not whining. Man, you really need to read posts before you comment on them.

If conservatives, sorry, I mean, if "conservatives" want to say that the reason the GOP is not doing their job is due to the Dems not passing a budget last year, then it should be easy to show that. But none of you are even attempting to show that!

You can tell and scream and cry about the Dems the past 6 years, but at least they passed stuff in an attempt to get the economy going again. The GOP hasn't done anything.

Listen.... Can you show where the Reps have not done their job? Because it looks to me like they still have a month.
What have they done palooka? What. have they. done?

Soooo, you're just attacking for the sake of attacking lol.

You know what, nm... it's threads like these that have no purpose other than to prove the OP is a trolling hack. I mean what else is there to prove? Dems failed so you attack Reps and pretend it's all their fault, so that what, we get ANOTHER full Dem congress and President to NOT pass a budget?

I don't think they're playing ignorant...

I think they're just fucking stupid...

Speaking of Bush...what's your feelings/thoughts on the ex-President?

Fuck off DickATL...

That bad huh!?!?

crying.gif

LOL!!!

The house passed a budget plan. It is now collecting dust in the democrat controlled senate.

Stop playing ignorant and deal in facts. Or is "manning up" to difficult?

Repeater, I just said "man up" and you're regurgitating it back to me?

Interesting.

Now, about that plan...where is it? What is it?

Got any links?

Now your just making yourself look stupid by not knowing the facts. Here ya go but next time you can look it up yourself.

Senate Rejects House GOP Budget « Fox News Insider
Ohhh...you mean people were/are supposed to take RyanCare seriously!?!?!
:eek:

Even one of your own called it, and I quote, "radical" and "right-wing social engineering"

WoW!!!

You people really aren't serious. No wonder Bachmann's numbers is doing well at this time within the party.

*SMH*

Repeater, I just said "man up" and you're regurgitating it back to me?

Interesting.

Now, about that plan...where is it? What is it?

Got any links?

Now your just making yourself look stupid by not knowing the facts. Here ya go but next time you can look it up yourself.

Senate Rejects House GOP Budget « Fox News Insider
Ohhh...you mean people were/are supposed to take RyanCare seriously!?!?!
:eek:

Even one of your own called it, and I quote, "radical" and "right-wing social engineering"

WoW!!!

You people really aren't serious. No wonder Bachmann's numbers is doing well at this time within the party.

*SMH*

Yes I take it seriously. It's a very good starting point to save a program Obama just robbed of a half a trillion dollars.

You sir are the king of jesters.

Listen.... Can you show where the Reps have not done their job? Because it looks to me like they still have a month.

That's proving a negative which isn't how it works bub. If you believe the GOP has done their job then the burden is on you to prove it. They passed what was arguably the worst budget in American history, so I don't think that qualifies.

Are you saying no economic related bills have been passed in the House of Representitives since January 2011?

They passed what they are calling a "budget", but that was a joke of a plan with no hope of passing the Senate or even being considered. Since Boehner says ideas that won't pass aren't valid ideas, by his own definition, they have presented nothing.

But still, maybe you have other examples you'd like to share?

Is it not their job to legislate?

Pass bills?

Do they expect Obama to sit next to them, coddle them and hold their hands with the nation's business?

What's really going on here?

And now they're complaining that he spoke mean to them yesterday?

Are these people serious?

There doing their job by not raising the debt limit.

The GOP is doing the job they were elected to do, the same job Mitch McConnell voiced so well when he said "our top political priority over the next two years should be to deny President Obama a second term in office".

Their top job is to get a Republican President. To Hell with everything else.

Don't be fucking stupid...

Did I mis-quote McConnell? Why don't you explain what part I got wrong bub?

Don't mind House, he just likes to sit around lobbing snarky spitballs...

That's proving a negative which isn't how it works bub. If you believe the GOP has done their job then the burden is on you to prove it. They passed what was arguably the worst budget in American history, so I don't think that qualifies.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHEN WILL THE HACKS EVERY JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY!?

So now its on ME to prove the Reps have done their job when I didn't even say they have, yet you get to claim they have not done their job when the deadline is not even up
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It gets SO FUCKING OLD.

And if I don't agree with "these people," I'm a Bush supporting right wing neocon.

Last edited:
Yes, thats their job. Which is why some are asking why the DEMOCRAT controlled House in 2010 didn't pass it's own damn budget, because they didn't want the public to see their big spending agenda. They delayed it until the GOP took over, and left the budget task to the GOP. Ok. Fair enough, now we'll propose a budget. So stop bitching about the budget we passed, when the left refused to do it themselves.

But bottom line, just like in sports, it all comes down to the head man, the chief, numero uno, the man, the myth, the legend, President Barack Hussein Obama. And almost 3 years in, he's a total failure.

That's only your opinion. A new WSJ/NBC poll was just released and six out of ten Americans still blame Bush for the hole this country is in.

Yes, thats their job. Which is why some are asking why the DEMOCRAT controlled House in 2010 didn't pass it's own damn budget, because they didn't want the public to see their big spending agenda. They delayed it until the GOP took over, and left the budget task to the GOP. Ok. Fair enough, now we'll propose a budget. So stop bitching about the budget we passed, when the left refused to do it themselves.

But bottom line, just like in sports, it all comes down to the head man, the chief, numero uno, the man, the myth, the legend, President Barack Hussein Obama. And almost 3 years in, he's a total failure.

That's only your opinion. A new WSJ/NBC poll was just released and six out of ten Americans still blame Bush for the hole this country is in.

And a Fox news poll have 107% of americans saying they blame Obama. Who gives a fuck what a lop sided poll says, it's going to be very wrong because it was meant to be that why.

Now it's Bush's fault the demo's didn't pass a budget after obama took office. Man you give that guy a lot of credit.

Some of you RW loons were calling him a failure before he even stepped one foot in office...nothing new there.

Obama has done more in his 2 years and change than Bush has in his entire 8 years or would if given 8 more years.

Hold that.

Compare his record of accomplishment to Caligula and you'll find that Caligula did allot, also. They both are attacking their respective Republics and are committed to the utter bankrupting of the treasuries.

Doing more is not a positive if the "more" that is done is hurtful.

Crow about his accomplishments when the unemployment rate is below 5%, the GDP rate of growth is above 5.0% and the balance of trade is a positive for the US.

Until then you're just a mouth piece for your Party. By the end of his four year term, he is aiming at having increased the debt by 7 Trillion dollars. Even a party hack has to be impressed by that kind of utter disregard for any semblance of planning, ability or control.

This guy is a menace.

They have passed bills and legislate. Democrats shut down debate in the Senate. Are you seriously not paying attention?

It is the democrats who won't bring a budge up in the Senate. Today will be the second missed deadline for a budget. They just plain skipped last years, and now the Democrats will skip this years as well.

Are you saying it is impossible for Repubs to write a fucking budget?

They control the House, and much of the Senate. They could propose a budget with an across-the-board 25% spending cut, dems could soot it down, or Obama could veto it, but WHY NO proposal from Repubs?

BECAUSE THEY REALLY DO NOT WANNA CUT THE BUDGET any more than DEMS!!

Fuckin' RINOS.

Forum List

Back