When Will The Republicans In Congress Start Doing Their Job?

Obama himself was against raising the debt ceiling

Are conditions today exactly the same as when Obama said he was against raising the debt ceiling?

Yes,

I should end this post right now and let the genius of your position flow out onto others. However, I can't without mentioning this gem

he did it, Obama destroyed the economy under Bush!

That might have to be my new signature.

:clap2:

Oh Marc, I knew you were... But I'm not going to search around even for 5 min to see if I can find a quote. The thing about being racist is it has a way of following you around, so get used to it.
That's what I thought....bupkiss.

You remind me of the RW caller that called in a show yesterday claiming that Obama is taking away their freedom, the host asked and asked and asked, very respectfully, what freedoms don't they have now...the shill kept saying..."they are watching us" implying she was afraid to say it.

You people are VERY entertaining. Know this.

lol
:lol:

RACIST!!!! lol~!
So, by this, you're admitting that the GOP is truly full of all-whites eh?

Hellloooo...!!! Think McFly...

think_mcfly_think.jpg

Are conditions today exactly the same as when Obama said he was against raising the debt ceiling?

Yes,

I should end this post right now and let the genius of your position flow out onto others. However, I can't without mentioning this gem

he did it, Obama destroyed the economy under Bush!

That might have to be my new signature.

:clap2:

It was a joke, just like liberals saying Reps destroyed the "recovery" that never started because in a month we *might* default.

Do you get it now? yes no?

That's what I thought....bupkiss.

You remind me of the RW caller that called in a show yesterday claiming that Obama is taking away their freedom, the host asked and asked and asked, very respectfully, what freedoms don't they have now...the shill kept saying..."they are watching us" implying she was afraid to say it.

You people are VERY entertaining. Know this.

lol

RACIST!!!! lol~!
So, by this, you're admitting that the GOP is truly full of all-whites eh?

Hellloooo...!!! Think McFly...

think_mcfly_think.jpg

You might wana give up as it's obvious you're being a full blown racist!!!

Hacks like that dunce Dr. House, a person that makes a fictional character, an a-hole BTW, his god and mentor, would like you to interpret REPUBLICON direct words as just joking, or lightly, but they twist DEMOCRAT words into what THEY want it to be.
I just like the show... Why would you twist that into me making a tv character into a god and mentor?

Oh, yeah... Because your a hypocrit and a fuckstain... No surprise there...

They do stupid shat like count how many times Obama said "I" to label him arrogant, although the same count would reveal he said "we" and "USA" 3 times as much in the same speech.

These people have no shame.

They are the definition of Un-American.

When assfucks like you declare who's American and who isn't, we've all lost...

Just go back to fapping to President Richard the 0bama...

Every so often this degenerate RW lemming will rearrange his Avatar and signature to pay hommage to his god, an a-hole teevee character, with a whole new avatar and signature of a cute saying fawning over the fictional a-hole. So much so that even their very name is based on this a-hole teevee character.

But this individual expects thinking people to take him seriously.

LOL!!!!

CLASSIC!!!

I'm not the fictitional character Gregory House nor am I the actor who plays him...

Go back to your 0bama fapping, boy...

There are, but of course, you have yet to say anything about them and how they might impact the GOP doing their jobs RIGHT NOW. So, you know, when you do, we can address that, but until then, you're just whining.

So your posistion is, Democrats (and Obama) failed to deliver a budget AT ALL so lets attack the Reps before their time is up? Is that what you're doing?

Not at all. Not even suggesting it. But I have yet to see anyone here post an explanation of why the Dems not passing a budget has put such a crushing burden on this Congress that the GOP has not passed one pro-jobs bill in 6 months. And that why now, the lack of said budget being passed, is tying the hands of the GOP to the point they can't even think about or consider tax reform in the talks with the debt ceiling.

So you gave the democratics 6 years to do something and are whining about 6 months?

Don't be fucking stupid...

So you gave the democratics 6 years to do something and are whining about 6 months?

lol .... I'm not whining. Man, you really need to read posts before you comment on them.

If conservatives, sorry, I mean, if "conservatives" want to say that the reason the GOP is not doing their job is due to the Dems not passing a budget last year, then it should be easy to show that. But none of you are even attempting to show that!

You can tell and scream and cry about the Dems the past 6 years, but at least they passed stuff in an attempt to get the economy going again. The GOP hasn't done anything.

lol .... I'm not whining. Man, you really need to read posts before you comment on them.

If conservatives, sorry, I mean, if "conservatives" want to say that the reason the GOP is not doing their job is due to the Dems not passing a budget last year, then it should be easy to show that. But none of you are even attempting to show that!

You can tell and scream and cry about the Dems the past 6 years, but at least they passed stuff in an attempt to get the economy going again. The GOP hasn't done anything.

Listen.... Can you show where the Reps have not done their job? Because it looks to me like they still have a month.

I just like the show... Why would you twist that into me making a tv character into a god and mentor?

Oh, yeah... Because your a hypocrit and a fuckstain... No surprise there...

When assfucks like you declare who's American and who isn't, we've all lost...

Just go back to fapping to President Richard the 0bama...

Every so often this degenerate RW lemming will rearrange his Avatar and signature to pay hommage to his god, an a-hole teevee character, with a whole new avatar and signature of a cute saying fawning over the fictional a-hole. So much so that even their very name is based on this a-hole teevee character.

But this individual expects thinking people to take him seriously.

LOL!!!!

CLASSIC!!!

I'm not the fictitional character Gregory House nor am I the actor who plays him...

Go back to your 0bama fapping, boy...
Yeah...sure "Dr. House"...whatever you say.

ROTFLMBAO!!!!
giggle.gif
xd.png
xd-laugh.gif
lol.png
rofl.gif
crying.gif
rolling.gif
smiley.gif
smilie.gif

Listen.... Can you show where the Reps have not done their job? Because it looks to me like they still have a month.
What have they done palooka? What. have they. done?

Why can't the Republicans use the budget the Dems passed last year as a starting point?

The Dems aren't in power in Congress now...the REPUBLICON$ are.

MAN UP!!

The house passed a budget plan. It is now collecting dust in the democrat controlled senate.

Stop playing ignorant and deal in facts. Or is "manning up" to difficult?

Why can't the Republicans use the budget the Dems passed last year as a starting point?

MAN UP!!

The house passed a budget plan. It is now collecting dust in the democrat controlled senate.

Repeater, I just said "man up" and you're regurgitating it back to me?

Interesting.

Now, about that plan...where is it? What is it?

Got any links?

If you truly believe that the stuff passed by the democratics was to get the economy going again, then you really are stupid...

Are you saying no economic related bills have been passed in the House of Representitives since January 2011?

MAN UP!!

I don't think they're playing ignorant...

I think they're just fucking stupid...

MAN UP!!

I don't think they're playing ignorant...

I think they're just fucking stupid...

Speaking of Bush...what's your feelings/thoughts on the ex-President?

MAN UP!!

Repeater, I just said "man up" and you're regurgitating it back to me?

Interesting.

Now, about that plan...where is it? What is it?

Got any links?

Now your just making yourself look stupid by not knowing the facts. Here ya go but next time you can look it up yourself.

Senate Rejects House GOP Budget « Fox News Insider

Forum List

Back