When Will The Republicans In Congress Start Doing Their Job?

Some of you RW loons were calling him a failure before he even stepped one foot in office...nothing new there.

Obama has done more in his 2 years and change than Bush has in his entire 8 years or would if given 8 more years.

Hold that.

Compare his record of accomplishment to Caligula and you'll find that Caligula did allot, also.

:eusa_eh:

Obama = Caligula?

:doubt:
You know, I wish shrill rhetoric would finally go out of fashion.

Is it not their job to legislate?

Pass bills?

Actually their job is supposed to be to represent us. The problem is that they think their job is to pass laws when they should have the good sense to know when new laws aren't needed.

Some of you RW loons were calling him a failure before he even stepped one foot in office...nothing new there.

Obama has done more in his 2 years and change than Bush has in his entire 8 years or would if given 8 more years.

Hold that.

What has he done. Health care will be killed when he is ejected from the white house, so that doesn't count. What has he done ?

Hold that.

What has he done. Health care will be killed when he is ejected from the white house, so that doesn't count. What has he done ?

For the rest of his life he will be able to brag that he spent more money than anyone in history and had nothing to show for it. Now that takes talent.

When Will The Republicans In Congress Start Doing Their Job?

Protecting the wealthiest American IS their job. They seem to be doing a "great" job.

Yes, thats their job. Which is why some are asking why the DEMOCRAT controlled House in 2010 didn't pass it's own damn budget, because they didn't want the public to see their big spending agenda. They delayed it until the GOP took over, and left the budget task to the GOP. Ok. Fair enough, now we'll propose a budget. So stop bitching about the budget we passed, when the left refused to do it themselves.

But bottom line, just like in sports, it all comes down to the head man, the chief, numero uno, the man, the myth, the legend, President Barack Hussein Obama. And almost 3 years in, he's a total failure.

That's only your opinion. A new WSJ/NBC poll was just released and six out of ten Americans still blame Bush for the hole this country is in.

And a Fox news poll have 107% of americans saying they blame Obama. Who gives a fuck what a lop sided poll says, it's going to be very wrong because it was meant to be that why.

Fox News??? Don't make me laugh. The WSJ/NBC results have been discussed all over the place. I have heard nothing about the poll you are talking about. 107%???? I'm sure I'd have remembered that.

And please enlighten us. What in the hell is a lopsided poll???

That's only your opinion. A new WSJ/NBC poll was just released and six out of ten Americans still blame Bush for the hole this country is in.

And a Fox news poll have 107% of americans saying they blame Obama. Who gives a fuck what a lop sided poll says, it's going to be very wrong because it was meant to be that why.

Fox News??? Don't make me laugh. The WSJ/NBC results have been discussed all over the place. I have heard nothing about the poll you are talking about. 107%???? I'm sure I'd have remembered that.

And please enlighten us. What in the hell is a lopsided poll???

LOL are you kidding? A lopsided poll is where the polster skews the results in two ways

Frame the question in a manner that one answer, be it right or wrong, seem like the best answer
Unbalance the results by not getting equal amounts of all respondents in the poll

What has the Republicans and/or RW policies done for this country in 40 years?

They voted against every nitwit scheme the Democrats ever tried to pass.

Too bad they weren't always successful.

Last edited:

Hold that.

You are 100% correct. He has golfed more, vacationed more, and campaigned more.

Pass bills?

Do they expect Obama to sit next to them, coddle them and hold their hands with the nation's business?

What's really going on here?

And now they're complaining that he spoke mean to them yesterday?

Are these people serious?

The Republicans are doing their job.

They are trying to kill Medicare, privatize Social Security, and eviserate the EPA.

And force women who are raped to have the rapist's child.

What has the Republicans and/or RW policies done for this country in 40 years?

They voted against every nitwit scheme the Democrats ever tried to pass.

Too bad they weren't always successful.

George Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left us with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Pass bills?

Do they expect Obama to sit next to them, coddle them and hold their hands with the nation's business?

What's really going on here?

And now they're complaining that he spoke mean to them yesterday?

Are these people serious?

Wow, another idiot.

When did the Democrats last approve a budget?

I will give you a hint, it was 792 days ago.

What is going on here is that you are a partisan racist hack idiot.

Forum List

Back