When Will The Republicans In Congress Start Doing Their Job?

They are doing the most important job of all. Keeping the spender n chief in check. Doing a great job of it too.

As far as your other ideas of their jobs goes... We don't need more laws, legislation or regulations. So in that aspect I'm satisfied as well.

Hey, if you want to start a thread about the evil Dems from a year ago and the lack of budget, go for it. However, that has nothing to do with the GOP, right now, not doing their jobs.

Oh, I'm so sorry... I didn't know there were no Democrats in congress in 2011....

There are, but of course, you have yet to say anything about them and how they might impact the GOP doing their jobs RIGHT NOW. So, you know, when you do, we can address that, but until then, you're just whining.
Yes...Let's just throw the fact that little to none of this would even be necessary, if democratics had done their jobs for two whole years, right down the Memory Hole...Like good little Obutthead bootlickers.

Don't be fucking stupid...

Did I mis-quote McConnell? Why don't you explain what part I got wrong bub?

The part where you took it literally....

Stop being fucking stupid...

Hacks like that dunce Dr. House, a person that makes a fictional character, an a-hole BTW, his god and mentor, would like you to interpret REPUBLICON direct words as just joking, or lightly, but they twist DEMOCRAT words into what THEY want it to be.

They do stupid shat like count how many times Obama said "I" to label him arrogant, although the same count would reveal he said "we" and "USA" 3 times as much in the same speech.

These people have no shame.

They are the definition of Un-American.

Is it not their job to legislate?

Pass bills?

Do they expect Obama to sit next to them, coddle them and hold their hands with the nation's business?

What's really going on here?

And now they're complaining that he spoke mean to them yesterday?

Are these people serious?

They are doing their jobs by attempting to be responsible care takers of this country.

If you were to spread the national debt out to every American family each would owe $45,000, compared to Greece at $40,000.

Obama himself was against raising the debt ceiling, but unlike the Republicans he was just playing politics because of who was in office. $14,000,000,000,000 debt, I know math isn't a Democrat's best subject, but surely you can understand the seriousness of the situation.

The answer isn't borrow more.

Hey, if you want to start a thread about the evil Dems from a year ago and the lack of budget, go for it. However, that has nothing to do with the GOP, right now, not doing their jobs.

Oh, I'm so sorry... I didn't know there were no Democrats in congress in 2011....

There are, but of course, you have yet to say anything about them and how they might impact the GOP doing their jobs RIGHT NOW. So, you know, when you do, we can address that, but until then, you're just whining.

So your posistion is, Democrats (and Obama) failed to deliver a budget AT ALL so lets attack the Reps before their time is up? Is that what you're doing?

Btw, nice dodge on Dems taking blame for not passing their own budget,

You'll just ignore it, like you've ignored any democratic fuckups since controlling the House and the Senate...

The dems have taken a powder on coming up with and passing a budget for over two years

So, because the Dems did not start the FY 2011 budget in 2009, that is why the GOP has yet to pass any pro-jobs legislation?

I'm going to need you to connect the dots a bit here.
Democratics didn't do jack shit, other than pass CRs for two years....That's the fact, Jack, and you can't hide from it.

So-called jobs bills are non sequitur and irrelevant....Don't be stupid.

Hey, isn't Marc one of the openly racist people on these boards?

Post ONE shred of evidence that proves that to be true.

Just one.

I give you 5 years.

Go...!!!

midgetmack_slap1.gif

Oh Marc, I knew you were... But I'm not going to search around even for 5 min to see if I can find a quote. The thing about being racist is it has a way of following you around, so get used to it.
That's what I thought....bupkiss.

You remind me of the RW caller that called in a show yesterday claiming that Obama is taking away their freedom, the host asked and asked and asked, very respectfully, what freedoms don't they have now...the shill kept saying..."they are watching us" implying she was afraid to say it.

You people are VERY entertaining. Know this.

lol
:lol:

The dems have taken a powder on coming up with and passing a budget for over two years

So, because the Dems did not start the FY 2011 budget in 2009, that is why the GOP has yet to pass any pro-jobs legislation?

I'm going to need you to connect the dots a bit here.

No but it puts things in perspective; perspective that apparently you still don't grasp.

The Democrats didn't do their job the entire time they held the house. They did manage to quadruple our national debt.

I think those on the left don't understand finances or something. If they ran their lives like they believe the government should they would be...where ever it is you are.

Obama himself was against raising the debt ceiling

Are conditions today exactly the same as when Obama said he was against raising the debt ceiling?

Yes, Obama wanted to make Bush look bad and destroy the economy... Just like Republicans want today... right? In fact, look where the economy is, he did it, Obama destroyed the economy under Bush!

So your posistion is, Democrats (and Obama) failed to deliver a budget AT ALL so lets attack the Reps before their time is up? Is that what you're doing?

Not at all. Not even suggesting it. But I have yet to see anyone here post an explanation of why the Dems not passing a budget has put such a crushing burden on this Congress that the GOP has not passed one pro-jobs bill in 6 months. And that why now, the lack of said budget being passed, is tying the hands of the GOP to the point they can't even think about or consider tax reform in the talks with the debt ceiling.

Post ONE shred of evidence that proves that to be true.

Just one.

I give you 5 years.

Go...!!!

midgetmack_slap1.gif

Oh Marc, I knew you were... But I'm not going to search around even for 5 min to see if I can find a quote. The thing about being racist is it has a way of following you around, so get used to it.
That's what I thought....bupkiss.

You remind me of the RW caller that called in a show yesterday claiming that Obama is taking away their freedom, the host asked and asked and asked, very respectfully, what freedoms don't they have now...the shill kept saying..."they are watching us" implying she was afraid to say it.

You people are VERY entertaining. Know this.

lol
:lol:

RACIST!!!! lol~!

Did I mis-quote McConnell? Why don't you explain what part I got wrong bub?

Hacks like that dunce Dr. House, a person that makes a fictional character, an a-hole BTW, his god and mentor, would like you to interpret REPUBLICON direct words as just joking, or lightly, but they twist DEMOCRAT words into what THEY want it to be.
I just like the show... Why would you twist that into me making a tv character into a god and mentor?

Oh, yeah... Because your a hypocrit and a fuckstain... No surprise there...

They do stupid shat like count how many times Obama said "I" to label him arrogant, although the same count would reveal he said "we" and "USA" 3 times as much in the same speech.

When assfucks like you declare who's American and who isn't, we've all lost...

Just go back to fapping to President Richard the 0bama...

Not at all. Not even suggesting it. But I have yet to see anyone here post an explanation of why the Dems not passing a budget has put such a crushing burden on this Congress that the GOP has not passed one pro-jobs bill in 6 months. And that why now, the lack of said budget being passed, is tying the hands of the GOP to the point they can't even think about or consider tax reform in the talks with the debt ceiling.

Now its a bout jobs bills wtf....

Hey man, I know reps are numb nuts, but Dems have been in power sinse 2006 and look how things are workin out.

I just like the show... Why would you twist that into me making a tv character into a god and mentor?

Oh, yeah... Because your a hypocrit and a fuckstain... No surprise there...

When assfucks like you declare who's American and who isn't, we've all lost...

Just go back to fapping to President Richard the 0bama...

Every so often this degenerate RW lemming will rearrange his Avatar and signature to pay hommage to his god, an a-hole teevee character, with a whole new avatar and signature of a cute saying fawning over the fictional a-hole. So much so that even their very name is based on this a-hole teevee character.

But this individual expects thinking people to take him seriously.

LOL!!!!

CLASSIC!!!

Forum List

Back