When the Wife Lets You Decorate the House

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
FB63D5F5-400D-4B6C-858B-B734AF0E8B4B.jpeg

A little too tidy. The scene has conspicuous absence of guy stuff.

Hes minimalistic

I posted a picture of one section of my loft in front of the freight elevator in a pet thread ...plants ,furniture ..pictures and art on the walls ...some walls which physcally slid ......tidy

Minimalist and functional ...its a great way to live

Hes minimalistic

I posted a picture of one section of my loft in front of the freight elevator in a pet thread ...plants ,furniture ..pictures and art on the walls ...some walls which physcally slid ......tidy

Not me. I like lots and lots of guy stuff. Like my garage for example, can you tell it belongs to a guy?

:laughing0301:

garage0.jpg

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

garage4.jpg

garage5.jpg

garage6.jpg

garage7.jpg

garage8.jpg

That's great. My ex wife asked me if I was going to use the basement as my Man Cave when she moved into my house. I told her the house was my man cave. That didn't end well. LOL!

Hes minimalistic

Not me. I like lots and lots of guy stuff. Like my garage for example, can you tell it belongs to a guy?

garage0.jpg

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

garage4.jpg

garage5.jpg

garage6.jpg

garage7.jpg

garage8.jpg
Is that a dead dog on the floor?

That's great. My ex wife asked me if I was going to use the basement as my Man Cave when she moved into my house. I told her the house was my man cave. That didn't end well. LOL!

Tell her to get a She Shed.

Then hope someone doesn't burn it down, or you'll have to buy her a bigger one.

Hes minimalistic

garage0.jpg

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

garage4.jpg

garage5.jpg

garage6.jpg

garage7.jpg

garage8.jpg
Is that a dead dog on the floor?

No, she's very much alive.

Just lazy. :laugh:

Hes minimalistic

garage0.jpg

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

garage4.jpg

garage5.jpg

garage6.jpg

garage7.jpg

garage8.jpg

Well your garage or your workshop is a different story

I had a garage which was the building former loading dock you could fit 6 cars and a 30ft boat...no shit
I have shitload of tools that are gonna have to go somewhere

Then thiers shit I've never owned before that I'll need..... like a lawnmower and a tiller ...edger..trimmers ...all kinds of shit

I had a snowblower I gave it to a neighbor who I used to let park his old fiat spider in there
Anyone parked in front of the roll down he would call the tow truck on

I dont wanna clutter the garage so I'll probably get a local white hillBilly with a white crew to build me a lil workshop and a small greenhouse

My hubby's man cave is decorated with our Alma mater decor, Indiana University.

Who by the way defeated Nebraska on the road today to become bowl eligible for the first time since 1993.

Saints be praised!!!

Cannot wait for Big Ten basketball

Hes minimalistic

garage0.jpg

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

garage4.jpg

garage5.jpg

garage6.jpg

garage7.jpg

garage8.jpg

In the first pic, hanging from the ceiling by the light...…..is that a bee or hornet nest????

Hes minimalistic

garage0.jpg

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

garage4.jpg

garage5.jpg

garage6.jpg

garage7.jpg

garage8.jpg

In the first pic, hanging from the ceiling by the light...…..is that a bee or hornet nest????

Hornet's nest. They built that in a tree right outside the garage door a couple years ago.

I stole their apartment when they all went on vacation.

Forum List

Back