When the Wife Lets You Decorate the House

A little too tidy. The scene has conspicuous absence of guy stuff.

Hes minimalistic

I posted a picture of one section of my loft in front of the freight elevator in a pet thread ...plants ,furniture ..pictures and art on the walls ...some walls which physcally slid ......tidy

Minimalist and functional ...its a great way to live

Not me. I like lots and lots of guy stuff. Like my garage for example, can you tell it belongs to a guy?

:laughing0301:

garage0.jpg

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

garage4.jpg

garage5.jpg

garage6.jpg

garage7.jpg

garage8.jpg
Dude...is that a wasp's nest?

A little too tidy. The scene has conspicuous absence of guy stuff.

Hes minimalistic

I posted a picture of one section of my loft in front of the freight elevator in a pet thread ...plants ,furniture ..pictures and art on the walls ...some walls which physcally slid ......tidy

Minimalist and functional ...its a great way to live

Not me. I like lots and lots of guy stuff. Like my garage for example, can you tell it belongs to a guy?

:laughing0301:

garage0.jpg

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

garage4.jpg

garage5.jpg

garage6.jpg

garage7.jpg

garage8.jpg
Dude...is that a wasp's nest?

It was before I evicted them. Those things are all over the woods, that one was above my driveway until a couple years ago.

That's great. My ex wife asked me if I was going to use the basement as my Man Cave when she moved into my house. I told her the house was my man cave. That didn't end well. LOL!

Tell her to get a She Shed.

Then hope someone doesn't burn it down, or you'll have to buy her a bigger one.

Ha! Well she's my EX wife, so I don't need to tell her anything. If I want to put an Elk head over the fireplace, I can do it without hearing a hissy fit. :)

Forum List

Back