There are no words..

Fake news

I invite any left loon to step up and try defend this. Any of you...and when people crucify you don't act surprised.

Leave the children alone, freaks

Warning:Viewer discretion advised

Drag Queen Flashes His Crotch to Children During Library Storytime ⋆ Activist Mommy

Drag Queen Allegedly Flashes His Crotch to Children During Library Story Time
Almost certainly didn't happen.

Protectors of all perversia.

Fake news

I invite any left loon to step up and try defend this. Any of you...and when people crucify you don't act surprised.

Drag Queen Flashes His Crotch to Children During Library Storytime ⋆ Activist Mommy

Almost certainly didn't happen.

Protectors of all perversia.

Anytime I see someone try and defend this flags go up.

Speaking as a parent

Should be reported and arrested if this is found to be true. Let's hope the librarian (a Mandatory Reporter) does more than Gym Jordan did when his college wrestlers were being molested.

Should be reported and arrested. Let's hope the librarian (a Mandatory Reporter) does more than Gym Jordan did when his college wrestlers were being molested.

The thread is about freaks in libraries.

Stop trying to deflect

Should be reported and arrested. Let's hope the librarian (a Mandatory Reporter) does more than Gym Jordan did when his college wrestlers were being molested.

Stop trying to deflect
I can certainly understand that CRCs are totally supportive of Gym Jordan letting his wrestlers get molested. It's ok when it's republicans, isn't it?

From one of the links:

I’m going to use the word “allegedly” in my post title because the original source is posting what they say is a blurred image of the incident.
We can’t corroborate the evidence.

Fake news

Prove it asshole.

I'll wait, little man

You're looking sad here trying to defend it and people now wonder about you.

Think hard.... creep
One has to wonder if certain people here were accused of flashing children and the only evidence was an extreme blog or news source.

There's a photo you idiot loons.

You're another one on the watch list
And photos can never be altered in CRCland, can they? :71:

Stop trying to deflect
You DO know that librarians are also Mandatory Reporters, right? Or would you rather they were not?

From one of the links:

I’m going to use the word “allegedly” in my post title because the original source is posting what they say is a blurred image of the incident.
We can’t corroborate the evidence.[/QUOTE

Good grief....add you to the list

Stop trying to deflect
This thread is about horrid people who feel the need to make shit up.

Forum List

Back