When Loved Ones Won't Be Around For Christmastime

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
How do you guys handle the stress? I'm just curious because right now there's a chance that might be happening to me and I am completely beside myself about it because it just really wouldn't be Christmas to me then. :sigh2:

How do you guys handle the stress? I'm just curious because right now there's a chance that might be happening to me and I am completely beside myself about it because it just really wouldn't be Christmas to me then. :sigh2:
Won't be there? Scheduling problems, or a more perminant problem?

You must learn to accept that you can't control the world just yourself.

Btw I'm thirty-three and I love that song but I really have lost the true meaning of Christmas right now because that's family time.
I'm also 33 and a bachelor but my parents live in close proximity and I spend Christmas with them. It is my favorite time of the year.

I'm also 33 and a bachelor but my parents live in close proximity and I spend Christmas with them. It is my favorite time of the year.

It's hard for me to talk about it because I'm afraid that I'll get blamed for it, but right now they're struggling to keep their home. I want to help them out with it I just don't have the money or space here.

There is a time, when you have to step up and take over as the Matriarch of the family. Remember those loved ones how they showed their perseverance in troubled times. It is in our nature, which is why this country was so great for such a long time. Dont lose the toughness that keeps us going. You will be great at it.

I watch "It's a wonderful life" with Jimmy Stewart every Christmas to remind me what life is all about...Dont give up, because we all love you.

angel.gif

There is a time, when you have to step up and take over as the Matriarch of the family. Remember those loved ones how they showed their perseverance in troubled times. It is in our nature, which is why this country was so great for such a long time. Dont lose the toughness that keeps us going. You will be great at it.

I watch "It's a wonderful life" with Jimmy Stewart every Christmas to remind me what life is all about...Dont give up, because we all love you.

View attachment 861519

And I love most of you on here... who aren't American hating libtards that is.

Funny how around Christmas, miracles do happen.....Say some prayers and they might get answered.

To be quite honest with you even when I'm trying to focus on Jesus right now I'm sort of upset with Him that He's allowing this to happen. I'm more hurt and confused than angry at Him though.

The years I had to work at Christmas were some of the best. I hate the season and missing out on all the stress and running around on that day is the best gift I could ever ask for. Exchanging gifts with loved ones a week later in a more relaxed intimate setting is the way to go.

Forum List

Back