Taylor Swift knows how to employ lots of workers, provide fans with excellent music and share her friendly nature = you go girl!!!!!!

Not a particular fan of Taylor Swift.

She is kind of pretty albeit a bit plastic looking.

She is clearly talented even though I don’t care for most of her tunes.

She seems like a rather nice person.

Given her relationship history, I wonder if the problem is with her or with the type of guys she has dated?

I don’t care who she dates.

Last edited:
Not a particular fan of Taylor Swift.

She is kind of pretty albeit a bit plastic looking.

She is clearly talented even though I don’t care for most of her tunes.

She seems like a rather nice person.

Given her relationship history, I wonder if the problem is with her or with the type of guys she has dated?

I don’t care who she dates.
I agree. Her latest "romance" appears to be scripted for maximum income potential. I feel for the poor Swiftie Dads who are having to cough up 2 grand per ticket. Yikes!

Is she paying for the funeral of her fan, that died in the heat while at her concert Friday night?

Is she libel?
Eh?
1700525229782.png

She didn't talk bad about the fan. The fan died in the 102 degree heat with heat index of 138 degrees at her concert.

I doubt she handles much of anything... she performs everyone else makes it happen....

She had a concert in sweltering heat and one of her fans died in South America....
Of course Biden called her Brittney.... lol

Is she paying for the funeral of her fan, that died in the heat while at her concert Friday night?
It appears she did everything possible to make sure people got water.
Just like Woodstock 99 the venue failed.

Not sure why she would need to pay for the funeral, but I would not be surprised if she did.

Forum List

Back