If Bidenomics Isn't Horrible Then How Much Are You Paying For Gas and Groceries?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm just curious because I constantly hear the left bragging on here about how the current economy is so great.

Well all I know is that I'm dreading my current trip to the grocery store this week because I'm paying close to seventy dollars now on food when I use to be spending forty. As for gas, I don't drive myself, but I do believe that it's somewhere between three and four dollars around here right now and under Trump it was underneath two dollars for four straight years.

Not just during COVID which some of you seem to claim although none of you could see the prices for yourself unless you actually lived by me and I don't give out my exact location so there's no way that you could possibly know that I'm lying. Which I'm not, but believe whatever you want to believe.

I'm just curious because I constantly hear the left bragging on here about how the current economy is so great.

Well all I know is that I'm dreading my current trip to the grocery store this week because I'm paying close to seventy dollars now on food when I use to be spending forty. As for gas, I don't drive myself, but I do believe that it's somewhere between three and four dollars around here right now and under Trump it was underneath two dollars for four straight years.

No it wasn't. Stop lying. Really. don't start a thread based upon a lie.

Not just during COVID which some of you seem to claim although none of you could see the prices for yourself unless you actually lived by me and I don't give out my exact location so there's no way that you could possibly know that I'm lying. Which I'm not, but believe whatever you want to believe.
Gas has come down here and is running below $3 in most places and that is doable though below $2 would be preferable. Grocery prices are horrible though. The only thing we're paying a little less for right now than we were a year or so ago is eggs.

• Banned
No it wasn't. Stop lying. Really. don't start a thread based upon a lie.

Prove that I'm lying.

2.98 a gallon and I can't afford meat prices. I divide a package into 2 like hamburger.

Democrats truly are in denial aren't they?

Gas has come down here and is running below $3 in most places and that is doable though below $2 would be preferable. Grocery prices are horrible though. The only thing we're paying a little less for right now than we were a year or so ago is eggs.

I see what you were saying about the grocery bills, but I'm just curious how much you were paying for gas under Trump.

You're NOT paying less for gas now than you were a year ago?

$15.99 for tomahawk steak under Trump. $30 to $90 under Biden. Back to MAGA.

Oh my gosh are you serious about the ninety dollars thing? I can see the thirty dollars as I do believe that's about how much ours are right now or somewhere between twenty and thirty right now, but ninety??? 😳

And you can't prove that I'm lying either Sparky.
Average Gas Price.png

I don't drive myself, but I do believe that it's somewhere between three and four dollars around here right now and under Trump it was underneath two dollars for four straight years.

Then point out the 4 years STRAIGHT of gas under $2 under trump.

Or provide your own graph disputing this ^^^^

Apparently Democrats here are so rich they love paying more for everything.

Gas was under $2 for four straight years???

Hilarious fuckup.

Forum List

Back