When is the optimal time for biden to drop out of the race?

Only the dumbest of the dumbfucks could think that the president of the United States sets the global price for a barrel of oil. Inflation is global and it`s worse in Europe than it is here. Are you smarter than a first grader? That would be grade 1 (one).

"Christie has no chance to be the GOP nominee."

As poster Rightwinger hinted in post #30 -----Christie is the arena's Picador.

And who can't like that?
(Well, other than the disgraced ex-president.)

It makes the spectacle all the more interesting.

IMHO

PS....speaking of Christie as a Picador, a couple names come to mind that would have also made it even more interesting.

Remember that Trump-clone, lawyer Michael Avenatti?
He played the game like Trump plays.
Both sketchy characters with sketchy moral compasses.
But Avenatti could slap back better than most. Certainly better than Rubio, or Cruz or other 2016 wannabes.
He woulda turned Trump's face stroke-level red in short order.

The other personality that would have been a terrific Picador in this context, albeit more humorous, more clever, and quite capable to humiliate the disgraced former prez with wit and satire.....well, that would have been Al Franken.

I would have paid to see a debate between Franken and Trump. Trump with his ultra-thin skin would have been bleeding and sweating all over the place with a face gone from bright orange.....to hair-on-fire red.
Franken may have even gotten 312lb Don to take a swing at him.

Good stuff.

IMHO

Thanks for the admission that you have zero character
an-idiotic-anti-choice-meme-why-is-it-a-five-or-six-month-v0-y4uovxvubg1b1.png

It's entirely irrelevant what you, me, or anyone else thinks. The decision to run or not is Biden's alone to make.
Actually, it isn’t. The Dems will force him out of the race if they decide he’s unlikely to win. All they have to do is threaten to release all the evidence of corruption against him and his son, enough to send them to prison.

For the democrats I mean..........but for the sake of the nation....obviously the sooner the better.

I think even many democrats now realize what a disaster biden is and in fact has always been....much too late--- but better late than never.

but some of the naive may say....if he was so bad how did he manage to beat Trump.....well the more astute understand he did not...it was (no matter) the official narrative a frauduent election and if the Supreme Court had the needed courage at the time and had conducted a thorough and honest investigation it would have proved to have been so.

If Biden does drop out of the race, will he wait too long to do so? And, should that be the case, will Vice President Kamala Harris — whom few Democrats truly have confidence in — get crushed in the general election by the Republican nominee?

Why would you want Biden to drop out of the race? Who do you think would replace him that was tolerable? The right's best chance in 2024 is for Biden to stay in the race.

Why would you want Biden to drop out of the race? Who do you think would replace him that was tolerable? The right's best chance in 2024 is for Biden to stay in the race.
I agree, but I don’t see how it’s possible. His cognitive decline is very pronounced, and who knows how much worse it will be a year from now? No way will the Dems allow a man so demented that he cannot form a simple sentence, tell you the day of the week, or find his way unassisted across the WH lawn to run for president.

I agree, but I don’t see how it’s possible. His cognitive decline is very pronounced, and who knows how much worse it will be a year from now? No way will the Dems allow a man so demented that he cannot form a simple sentence, tell you the day of the week, or find his way unassisted across the WH lawn to run for president.
Right now all we've really got are right wing fantasies. Biden is running. Biden is far out in front. RFK is dropping like a rock. The DNC won't allow primary debates. The DOJ is covering up for the Biden crime family. For the most part, the media will do their part, even though cracks have been forming. As long as Biden can be propped up, they will use him to win. After that, they don't give a crap if he drops over after the election. In fact, that would be welcome news for them.

You are a prime example of a big problem that has emerged in the last few years in Washington.........those who put their party before the nation.

I say for the sake of the nation ....the sooner that biden goes the better.

but then the not so brightr say oh but that means kamel toe would take over.....I say anyone could do a better job than sloe joe the puppet....even the manager of the 7-11 down the street....sloe joe is the worst catastrophe to ever sit in the oval office.

Of course kamel toe is incompetent but she would not have much time to do much damage....her organization or whatever you want to call it has little influence....thus she would be essentially hamstrung.

I said this long ago and I continue to say it....ole joe will not be the candidate...you can take that to the bank boyos.

Forum List

Back