When is the optimal time for biden to drop out of the race?

You are a prime example of a big problem that has emerged in the last few years in Washington.........those who put their party before the nation.

I say for the sake of the nation ....the sooner that biden goes the better.

but then the not so brightr say oh but that means kamel toe would take over.....I say anyone could do a better job than sloe joe the puppet....even the manager of the 7-11 down the street....sloe joe is the worst catastrophe to ever sit in the oval office.

Of course kamel toe is incompetent but she would not have much time to do much damage....her organization or whatever you want to call it has little influence....thus she would be essentially hamstrung.
So, you're saying that for the good of the country, Joe must go, even though you acknowledge that kamel toe wouldn't be any better? My opinion is that she would actually be worse than Biden.

Let me ask you this, what has Biden done that you think is bad for the country? While answering that question you could simultaneously describe which democrat you think would have done anything differently than Biden did, for the better. I'll give you a typing break by allowing you not to list anything Biden has done that is bad for the country if you can't come up with another democrat who would have done it differently for the better. I'll be surprised if you can actually list one thing.

I agree, but I don’t see how it’s possible. His cognitive decline is very pronounced, and who knows how much worse it will be a year from now? No way will the Dems allow a man so demented that he cannot form a simple sentence, tell you the day of the week, or find his way unassisted across the WH lawn to run for president.
Where Have You Gone, Joe Dementio?

The Kennedy mafia wouldn't be muscling in unless they had insider knowledge that Biden is slip sliding away.

So, you're saying that for the good of the country, Joe must go, even though you acknowledge that kamel toe wouldn't be any better? My opinion is that she would actually be worse than Biden.

Let me ask you this, what has Biden done that you think is bad for the country? While answering that question you could simultaneously describe which democrat you think would have done anything differently than Biden did, for the better. I'll give you a typing break by allowing you not to list anything Biden has done that is bad for the country if you can't come up with another democrat who would have done it differently for the better. I'll be surprised if you can actually list one thing.
I usually ignore those with a reading disability....thus I will make no exception here....on ignore you go.

Forum List

Back