When is the optimal time for biden to drop out of the race?

yeah the country is hurting a lot more economically with high prices for energy and food ! Biden aint getting as many votes in 2024 ..
True. The Zuckerberg army who went around collecting ballots won’t have as much luck convincing gullible voters that their life will “continue” to be great under Biden when they can’t afford groceries or a tank of gas.

That alone won’t be sufficient. We have to go around to the Republican areas in swing states, and remind people that when Trump was president, groceries were affordable and gas was half the price.

The popular vote is irrelevant

Biden 306
Trump 232

Trump has done nothing to change that 232
i know its irrelevant ... and Biden actually won the electoral college by only a few thousand votes ! thats the point ! Biden will not get enough votes to win said college in 2024 ! he's going to get millions less in votes ! and Hispanics are going republican in huge numbers ! when people start paying a lot more to put food on the table it has political consequences ! Trump has a better Chance of winning than he had in 2016 !

The anti-vaxx whack-a-doodle and the dude from the Matrix movie aren't competitors. Neither are competition. They are distractions.
RDK is polling pretty well, even with the demafasict closing democracy…and with polling even among dembot low for xiden…i’d disagree…had the demafasict not canceled the democratic process xiden likely loses

For the democrats I mean..........but for the sake of the nation....obviously the sooner the better.

I think even many democrats now realize what a disaster biden is and in fact has always been....much too late--- but better late than never.

but some of the naive may say....if he was so bad how did he manage to beat Trump.....well the more astute understand he did not...it was (no matter) the official narrative a frauduent election and if the Supreme Court had the needed courage at the time and had conducted a thorough and honest investigation it would have proved to have been so.

If Biden does drop out of the race, will he wait too long to do so? And, should that be the case, will Vice President Kamala Harris — whom few Democrats truly have confidence in — get crushed in the general election by the Republican nominee?

Biden sucks but Trump sucks as well.

i know its irrelevant ... and Biden actually won the electoral college by only a few thousand votes ! thats the point ! Biden will not get enough votes to win said college in 2024 ! he's going to get millions less in votes ! and Hispanics are going republican in huge numbers ! when people start paying a lot more to put food on the table it has political consequences ! Trump has a better Chance of winning than he had in 2016 !
I see you have no idea how many votes come from the electoral college.

RDK is polling pretty well, even with the demafasict closing democracy…and with polling even among dembot low for xiden…i’d disagree…had the demafasict not canceled the democratic process xiden likely loses
This is not a democracy.

and there you have it folks ! the most honest answer from a leftist yet ! they know Biden will not complete his 2nd term if he wins ! but they are running him anyway because he's the best chance they have ! Bidens reelection campaign is a scam !
Very unfair of the Democrats to run the best candidate they have.

Perhaps you guys should try that some time. Herschel Walker is available right?

Very unfair of the Democrats to run the best candidate they have.

Perhaps you guys should try that some time. Herschel Walker is available right?
Biden is the best yall have ? wow ! thats not a very good metric for dem leadership ! While Trump is leading in the polls he isnt the republican nominee yet ... the republican field running has some very capable people running !

Biden is the best yall have ? wow ! thats not a very good metric for dem leadership ! While Trump is leading in the polls he isnt the republican nominee yet ... the republican field running has some very capable people running !
You're the one who said it. But then again, we both know your word isn't worth the shit breath that came with it from your mouth.

Remember how you welched on your bet when your blob lost to Biden?

We all do. You have zero character.

Fuck off.

You're the one who said it. But then again, we both know your word isn't worth the shit breath that came with it from your mouth.

Remember how you welched on your bet when your blob lost to Biden?

We all do. You have zero character.

Fuck off.
lol ! lets bet again ! i'll purposefully lose and welsh again to piss you off !

1688912796039.jpeg

the bet was for me to leave USMB for 1 yr if i lost .. i lost the bet and left for over a month ! how many on the board could have stayed away for a month much less a full yr !
So you welched and lost all credibility

Don't take the bet if you won't pay off

The bare breasted trannies and cocaine at the White House was really cool. The people are OK with that, huh. Not to mention the inflation and $4.50 gallon gas. You're so embarrassed about the price of gas you even lie about it.
Only the dumbest of the dumbfucks could think that the president of the United States sets the global price for a barrel of oil. Inflation is global and it`s worse in Europe than it is here. Are you smarter than a first grader? That would be grade 1 (one).

Only the dumbest of the dumbfucks could think that the president of the United States sets the global price for a barrel of oil. Inflation is global and it`s worse in Europe than it is here. Are you smarter than a first grader? That would be grade 1 (one).
haha of course the President doesn't set it...but his policies impact it, and yes, the world is greatly feeling the depression and fall out from dembots voting for the demafascist agenda

Taxes. Washington state democrats added 48 cents a gallon to gasoline. Thankfully, I live close to Idaho and get a 75 cents a gallon break. I save quite a lot when I fill up in Idaho. You're not as smart as you think you are. Who in their right mind adds a 48 cents gasoline tax in the middle of inflation? Dumb ass fucking democrats, the party of the people, my ass.

Forum List

Back