When is rape not a crime?

Tell me, Yukyuk.. What traits does a 13 year old girl have, that somehow make it even humanly possible for her to TRICK a man 30 years older than her into having sex with her, .

What traits does a 13 y/o woman has that will allow her to TRICK a man 30 years older into having sex with her?

I believe that age had nothing to do with it.

The traits are the same ones that allowed her to trick her 17 y/o BFF into have sex with her:

beauty, sex appeal, promiscuity.

Intense,

Regardless of what you believe the facts speak for themselves. Mr. Polanski was tricked and manipulated by whores. He is innocent.

Hey Yukon:

28.gif

Radioman's posts have improved substantially. Even though I can't quite put my fingers on the reasons.

Liability, Are you an expert on the subject of rape?

No, he is not.

He is merely engaging in reaction formation. In psychoanalytic theory, reaction formation is a defensive process (defense mechanism) in which anxiety-producing or unacceptable emotions and impulses are mastered by exaggeration (hypertrophy) of the directly opposing tendency.

So he wants us to believe that if he had been there with Lolita he would have politely refused. But we know better.

No, he is not.

He is merely engaging in reaction formation. In psychoanalytic theory, reaction formation is a defensive process (defense mechanism) in which anxiety-producing or unacceptable emotions and impulses are mastered by exaggeration (hypertrophy) of the directly opposing tendency.

So he wants us to believe that if he had been there with Lolita he would have politely refused. But we know better.

Just because you and Polanski and Yukky are content with the notion of raping minors, you have no right to speak for others on the topic and you really need to stop projecting that filth on others.

Most people are not maladapted perverts and pedophiles like you.

You have no right to speak for me or for anyone but your fellow members of NAMBLA. Vermin shit like you shouldn't be allowed to talk on this topic at all, frankly. You should, instead, be institutionalized for life.

Do you know any of your friends or family with 13 year old Daughters? Can I have their phone number? I'm looking for a date this weekend.

Liability,

Now you claim to be a lawyer in that you prosecuted people? You really are pathetic my child, pathetic. Your patheitc little world has crumbled around you so now you invent professions that you served in. You need help little man. I will pray for you.

Liability,

Now you claim to be a lawyer in that you prosecuted people? You really are pathetic my child, pathetic. Your patheitc little world has crumbled around you so now you invent professions that you served in. You need help little man. I will pray for you.
LOL coming from someone claiming to be a defrocked priest
LOL
too fucking funny

Thinking of laws, there has to be a rational reason why the law was passed in the first place. Biology, humans over thousands of years has not really increased their intelligence, just increased their awareness of science and their understanding of rational thoughts dealing with the universe. It has been less than a century that people have understood that we are in a galaxy (Milky Way) and there are thousands of other galaxies that has increased the size of the universe as we know it by billions of years.

As I point out to my friends, if you were in a hunter gather society thousands of years ago or, in a pre history society more than ten thousand years ago; science and rational understanding of the universe would be less understood with only mysteries of what they do not understand. If you were in this hunter gather society, what would you do and your friends would do if a member of your tribe was a serial killer. It is the same theory with the serial killer, what would you do or your friends would do if you have a serial rapist within your tribe.

Remember, laws are for a rational organized society and a hunter gather society is not at that level of deal with this concept.

Liability,

Well, Yukky, you claim to have been a Roman Catholic Priest, but you are a liar, so it's not clear that you ever actually defiled that religion by being a member of their clergy. You probably have defiled the sphincters of young boys, but you never had to be one of the sick bastard priests to do that.

By contrast, I actually did prosecute scumbag filth. Who knows. You might even have been one of them. Some are still serving their lengthy sentences. Do your get access to a computer in Prison, perhaps?

Your belief or disbelief in my profession is of no import. And the "prayers" of a sick fucking deviant piece of crap like you is of no interest to me, either.

Muslims believe women are simply chatels. Women do as they are told in the Muslim world. ALLAH AKBAR !

No, he is not.

Neither are you. Matter of fact, you're pretty stupid on the topic. Sex with a 13 years old is rape. Period. End of story. I can't believe you're still here with your stupid defense of a pig.

Liability,

You're an even bigger idiot.

Liability,

She had intercourse willingly with Mr. Polanski. Mr. Polanski will be freed and the US justice system again will be scoffed at.

Forum List

Back