When is a recession not a recession? When the White House says so.

And that's another thing the current administration does that pisses me off.

They demonstrate how little they think of us. They will lie, even more than any other administration has before, right to our faces. They either do not care about us and just lie and brush it off because they don't care at all. Or they think we are so stupid that we will blindly believe anything they say. Or they think we worship them so much we will just go along with whatever they say.

And it isn't like this happens once in a while. They lie on a daily basis about everything. Like they said Biden doesn't control gas prices, then they give him credit for a tiny gas price drop.

It's frankly insulting what this administration thinks of us. Not just insulting, but offensive. This is the first administration that has genuinely angered me, and they do it over and over and over again.

And by 'election theft', you mean your imagination? Because when pressed to back those claims up with credible evidence, your ilk chokes harder the Hillary Clinton.

I'm assuming this is you.... ok, you've sold me. There was no election theft. I always take unemployable fucktards seriously. Cuz that's how I roll.

liberal fuck.jpg

Forum List

Back