The democrat party is a cult

Rose McGowan: Democrats 'are in a deep cult that they really don't know about' - Washington Times

So says former democrat Rose McGowan.

How did she break free I wonder?

Well to learn, read on.

“I grew up in a cult, a very famous cult, the Children of God,” which she said had led her to realize how “you might be in a cult too if you don’t know the signs.”

Ms. McGowan was one of the leading voices in launching the #MeToo movement and among the first to publicly accuse movie mogul Harvey Weinstein of rape.

If one side is a cult, it would be the side that that has all the elitists supporting them. The vast majority of celebrities, athletes, CEOs of large corporations are all republicans.

They’re all political in their messaging too. Athletes and celebs are always making political statements about how bad democrats are. CEOs of corporations are restricting their businesses in Democratic places because they disagree with their policies. It’s almost like they’re all part of some Elite Illuminati or cabal cult!

Obviously the hypocritical republican Trumptards are going to try to spin this the other way and say the opposite. You know why? Because that’s what brainwashed cults do! And the funny thing is the elitists don’t give a shit about their average republican voters. They just think of them as useful idiots. They only care about their rich elitist selves.
Who supports BLM? Seems to me they have received millions from corporations all over the country.

Why censors conservative speech? Seems like the big corporations do like Twitter and Facebook and Youtube, etc.

Why was the All Star game moved from Atlanta? Because MLB is conservative?

What a rube.

You are part of a cult.

hardcore Trumpsters and Democrats
One in the same
I have entertained the idea that Trump is a Progressive plant.

After all, what did he really accomplish in 4 years other than increasing much needed support for the DNC?

They were dead in the water before he came on the scene.

Rose McGowan: Democrats 'are in a deep cult that they really don't know about' - Washington Times

Well to learn, read on.

“I grew up in a cult, a very famous cult, the Children of God,” which she said had led her to realize how “you might be in a cult too if you don’t know the signs.”

Ms. McGowan was one of the leading voices in launching the #MeToo movement and among the first to publicly accuse movie mogul Harvey Weinstein of rape.
Trumpistas talking about cults! :auiqs.jpg:
I think watching something like Michelle Obama and all the elites in Hollywood praise a man who raped you and who they knew mistreated women like yourself would be a wake up call

Understand, they joked openly at the Oscars about Harvey's treatment of women years prior. It was an open secret.

Considering the Obamas set their oldest daughter up with a job to inter for Weinstein, I'm not sure you're making the point you think.

Well to learn, read on.

I think watching something like Michelle Obama and all the elites in Hollywood praise a man who raped you and who they knew mistreated women like yourself would be a wake up call

Understand, they joked openly at the Oscars about Harvey's treatment of women years prior. It was an open secret.

Considering the Obamas set their oldest daughter up with a job to inter for Weinstein, I'm not sure you're making the point you think.

You think Harvey would mess with the daughter of Obama?

LOL.

Well to learn, read on.

There is no democrat party in power in the US..

Well to learn, read on.

There is no democrat party in power in the US..
The democrat party is Antifa now?

They don't really exist?

But no one would follow Joe Biden anywhere. Here we have a cult of party. After all, he has dementia and is a vacuous personality.

Whoever the head of the party is, that is their leader.
It strikes me as pretty hard to have a cult where you don’t even know who the leader is.

After all, a charismatic leader is about as characteristic of a cult as it gets.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Understandable, given what they've done.

A cult surrounds a person, so I guess they're saying it's Hillary or Biden or Obama or Soros or Michael Moore. Or something. Who knows.

They're desperate to equate selling their souls for Trump with something like that. Maybe this is a good sign. Maybe the fog is lifting for some.
The Left also sells the cult of hating Trump, for which you lead the charge.

Is he really Hitler? Is he really a grand Wizard of the KKK? Not till he decided to run for President it seems.

LOL.
That wouldn't be a cult. And I hate no one.

No, he's not Hitler. No, he's not the Grand Wizard of the KKK.

Glad to see you go hyperbolic with your defensiveness. Always a good sign.

A cult surrounds a person, so I guess they're saying it's Hillary or Biden or Obama or Soros or Michael Moore. Or something. Who knows.

They're desperate to equate selling their souls for Trump with something like that. Maybe this is a good sign. Maybe the fog is lifting for some.
Usually cults believe their own lies and the members behave like brainwashed fanatical crackpots.....yep Rose is correct
Yes they do. They have their own, insulated, isolated, alternate reality, revolving around one (1) person. It is all but impossible to communicate with them.

But no one would follow Joe Biden anywhere. Here we have a cult of party. After all, he has dementia and is a vacuous personality.

Whoever the head of the party is, that is their leader.
It strikes me as pretty hard to have a cult where you don’t even know who the leader is.

After all, a charismatic leader is about as characteristic of a cult as it gets.
Selling out to an organization is much more damaging than to a cult of personality.

After all, everyone dies eventually, but the party, or organization, can remain indefinitely.............

Trump lasted only 4 years.

LOL.

Selling out to an organization is much more damaging than to a cult of personality.

After all, everyone dies eventually, but the party, or organization, can remain indefinitely.............

Not sure what you mean by "selling out".

Either way, there hasn't been much discussion about what a cult is and how those characteristics are present in the Democratic party.

The democrat party is a cult
This is a case of republican butt-hurt combined with their penchant for accusing others of the crimes republicans have already committed as some sort of bizarre attempt at deflection.

Of it could be a simple "I know you are but what am I?" Attack.

Doubt it.

Why did he turn on a dime when he decided to run for President?
download (3).jpeg

Well to learn, read on.

If one side is a cult, it would be the side that that has all the elitists supporting them. The vast majority of celebrities, athletes, CEOs of large corporations are all republicans.

They’re all political in their messaging too. Athletes and celebs are always making political statements about how bad democrats are. CEOs of corporations are restricting their businesses in Democratic places because they disagree with their policies. It’s almost like they’re all part of some Elite Illuminati or cabal cult!

Obviously the hypocritical republican Trumptards are going to try to spin this the other way and say the opposite. You know why? Because that’s what brainwashed cults do! And the funny thing is the elitists don’t give a shit about their average republican voters. They just think of them as useful idiots. They only care about their rich elitist selves.
what the fuck world do you live on?....

Well to learn, read on.

From the people who had their children sing and pray to Obama that is high comedy.

Well to learn, read on.

Who's praising Weinstein now? Contrast that to Trump, who was doing the same sorts of things, being treated like a god! The hypocrisy is mind-boggling. I certainly wouldn't want a daughter anywhere near him.

Agreed, nor would I want my daughter around Cuomo.

or around Gaetz.

whatever happened to that investigation?

Forum List

Back