When is rape not a crime?

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
When you are a famous left leaning director, according to the hollywood elite.

Roman Polanski: backlash as Whoopi Goldberg says director didn't commit 'rape-rape' - Telegraph

Some fun quotes:

"I know it wasn't rape-rape. I think it was something else, but I don't believe it was rape-rape"...Whoopi Goldberg

"it's a three-decades-old case that is dead but for minor technicalities. We stand by him and await his release and his next masterpiece."..Debra Winger

"He's a humanist" who had been the victim of a "miscarriage of justice" "We will have to speak to our leaders, particularly in California. I'm not too shy to go and talk to the Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and to ask him once and for all to look at this." ...Harvey Weinstein

When you are a famous left leaning director, according to the hollywood elite.

Roman Polanski: backlash as Whoopi Goldberg says director didn't commit 'rape-rape' - Telegraph

Some fun quotes:

"I know it wasn't rape-rape. I think it was something else, but I don't believe it was rape-rape"...Whoopi Goldberg

"it's a three-decades-old case that is dead but for minor technicalities. We stand by him and await his release and his next masterpiece."..Debra Winger

"He's a humanist" who had been the victim of a "miscarriage of justice" "We will have to speak to our leaders, particularly in California. I'm not too shy to go and talk to the Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and to ask him once and for all to look at this." ...Harvey Weinstein

Ahh, it all makes sense now.
But your honor, I didn't rape-rape her.

Yes, he just drugged up a 13 year old, fed her booze and anally fucked her while she begged him to stop.

But it wasn't 'rape-rape' or even a crime, ebcause he directed some movies.

How about I rape-rape Whoo ..... on second thought Ill pass. :eusa_whistle:

As I told Lars, what Polanski did IS rape. However, it's not what he plead to. He plead to sex with a minor. So his conviction isn't a RAPE conviction, it's a sex with a minor conviction.

Today we understand that a minor cannot give sexual consent. However, the conviction took place 30 years ago.

Lars doesn't get it, either.

As I told Lars, what Polanski did IS rape. However, it's not what he plead to. He plead to sex with a minor. So his conviction isn't a RAPE conviction, it's a sex with a minor conviction.

Today we understand that a minor cannot give sexual consent. However, the conviction took place 30 years ago.

Lars doesn't get it, either.

[B Sex with a minor----wasn't it called statutory rape 30 years ago? Seems like it was. I think NO meant NO even back then. [/B]

Yeah, women don't lie about rape............

In Re Kobe Bryant:

As the hearings began, the prosecution accused Bryant's defense team of attacking Kate Faber's credibility.[14] It was revealed that she wore underpants containing another man's semen and pubic hair to her rape exam the day after the alleged incident.[15] Detective Doug Winters stated that the yellow underwear she wore to her rape exam contained sperm from another man, along with Caucasian pubic hair. Bryant's defense stated that the exam results showed "compelling evidence of innocence" because the accuser must have had another sexual encounter immediately after the incident. Faber told investigators that she grabbed dirty underwear by mistake from her laundry basket when she left her home for the examination. On the day Faber was examined, she said she hadn’t showered since the morning of the incident. The examination found evidence of vaginal trauma, which Bryant’s defense team claimed was consistent with having sex with multiple partners in two days.

Yeah, women don't lie about rape............

In Re Kobe Bryant:

As the hearings began, the prosecution accused Bryant's defense team of attacking Kate Faber's credibility.[14] It was revealed that she wore underpants containing another man's semen and pubic hair to her rape exam the day after the alleged incident.[15] Detective Doug Winters stated that the yellow underwear she wore to her rape exam contained sperm from another man, along with Caucasian pubic hair. Bryant's defense stated that the exam results showed "compelling evidence of innocence" because the accuser must have had another sexual encounter immediately after the incident. Faber told investigators that she grabbed dirty underwear by mistake from her laundry basket when she left her home for the examination. On the day Faber was examined, she said she hadn’t showered since the morning of the incident. The examination found evidence of vaginal trauma, which Bryant’s defense team claimed was consistent with having sex with multiple partners in two days.

Hey jackass, what part about 'he confessed' and skipped out before sentancing escapes you?

No, it was called SEX WITH A MINOR!

Good grief, what is so hard to understand? It's legal terminology. What he did was rape. But what he was convicted of was SEX WITH A MINOR.

No, it was called SEX WITH A MINOR!

Good grief, what is so hard to understand? It's legal terminology. What he did was rape. But what he was convicted of was SEX WITH A MINOR.

Exactly, I wouldn't care if there was video of her begging for it and even a signed statement from the girl, she was under age, period.

well,, if one is convicted of having sex with a minor then one has in fact committed the criminal act of statutory rape!

Yes, he just drugged up a 13 year old, fed her booze and anally fucked her while she begged him to stop.

But it wasn't 'rape-rape' or even a crime, ebcause he directed some movies.

And that is TRUE because......

He admitted it, genius...

You libs will defend ANYTHING another flaming lib does, won't you?

Forum List

Back