When Diversity Works: Liberals Win Like In Chicago!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mascale, Feb 23, 2011.

1. mascale

mascale VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +453
    With most news coverage currently focusing on the role of rich, white, biillionaires and their pranksters, in Republicans politics as is usual: CBS News actually has a Diversity-based assessment of what actually happened in the Chicago Maylor's election.

How Rahm Emanuel won Chicago - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Hispanic voters turned outfor one of their own, too. Liberals turned out for one of their own, too: Urban Whites and Blacks.

Senator Ron Paul was on the ABC early morning GMA, taking his family's traditional anti-war position, but noting also that State and Local Governments got hit with the recession, and so now there is no way for the Republicans, newly elected, to keep State and Local Governments afloat. So the solution proposed is to sink them(?)!

Enemies of the people need to be sunk, especially in America(?). Some governors probably want to see the birth certificates, in person(?)!

No one can accuse Senator Paul of adopting the more traditional, Navy approach of, "Bail, Baby, Bail!" It was noted that Kentucky gets back $1.50 from the federal government, for every $1.00 it sends to the federal government. Senator Paul then noted that the state is still poor, despite all of that. Clearly, no one reached out to the the Minority Party, Senate Leader, for comment.

The Senator Ron Paul solution proposed, or suggested, is to cut everything at all once!

Likely that is what the Democrats are opposing, even with the spy satellites all wataching the Middle East, instead(?)! As the Republicans like to show their investors, "What you don't know, won't hurt you(?): Even just in the last two days(?)!

No one reports that Diversity of Electorate in fact explains how the Old, Fat, White People--Running About Naked On Other Peoples Yachts, did as well as they could in the Midterms. No one can.

No one reports that they seem to have nothing to propose as solutions to Local, State, and National Government problems, policy, and economics.

Anyone wonders if the commentators can(?). . . pun intended! The fellow on Meet Some Guy, one Sunday Morning, tried that with New Speaker Boehner. . . which should be pronouced, like, "Donner, Party of Lincoln! Your Table Is. . . .Well!"

Winter is such a wonderful time of the year! Washington, especially: Knew this at Valley Forge. "The Red-Coasts Are Coming, Not Even," were they coming!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
    (In times gone by, then everyone knew which people the streets were for! Old Times everywhere, seem not to be forgotten!---even among the rich and Moslem of the new Portesting, clearly self-serving, among the newer wannabes around!)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  2. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    Rahm's a smart, tough as nails, hardworking guy. He'll do well for Chicago.

3. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Chicago is a cess pool of corruption. Nothing is gonna change that. Rahm will only add to the corruption that Obama was once a part of.

4. mascale

mascale VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +453
    Democrats do know how to turn out the vote, when. . .the choices are clear, and the issues are simple.

The Reoublicans, in contast, are finding out that sinking all the boats is not even a good way to run an army(?)!

Lincoln knew that really the best way to run a civilized army was to kill more whte people than anyone could count!

The new Republican Governors know their party for certain!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
    (Apparently one of the police unions, in Wisconsin, is finally even now, expressing its regrets!)

5. Tank

Tank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,972
    Ya diversity, everyone voting "for one of their own"

6. mascale

mascale VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +453
    Democrats Doing Diversity Is Diferent, if in all respects similar, to and fro(?), Republicans Doing Diversity: However that is done(?).

In Democratic Party Diversity, then there is diversity of global origins. In Republican Party Diversity, there is Poland and everyone else who looks like they could be Polish. Housing Projects, for the poor, for example: Reflect even the Polish understanding of "Solidarity," in the separate little ghettos where "others" belong.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
    (All the world over, "it's easy to see. . .people in the ghetto just need to be. . . ," well!)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  7. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Especially the dead.

8. Soggy in NOLA

Soggy in NOLA Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,450
    Oh... the irony....

:lol:

Sounds like the same old ethnocentric bullshit. I gotta have my white guy, I gotta have my black guy, I gotta have my Hispanic guy, I gotta have my Asian guy.

Diversity my ass.

9. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,589
    Is Rahm a republican or a conservative?

no

so expect more of the same.

but rahms election is great news. For Indiana

10. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,589
    At least they vote for the highest bidder.

twice. :eusa_angel: