Russia Russia Russia confirmed today by Guiliani associate in House testimony

Are you lying? Or just stupid. Hunter actually said his father WASN'T involved. Said he didn't know why Gilliar mentioned him in the email.
You sure are

Screenshot_20240402-102143_kindlephoto-276791492.png

I see... so you're lying AND stupid.

"I truly don't know what the hell that James was talking about," he said. "All I know is that what actually happened. All I know is that what was executed in the agreement, and the agreement didn't have anything to do with my father My father's never been involved with my business. He's never benefited from my business, and he's never taken an action to benefit me or any of my business."

When asked why Gilliar would draft something apparently referencing the president, Hunter Biden testified:

"Because I think that it was just as Rob Walker said. I think that it was pie in the sky. Like Joe Biden's out of the office. Maybe we'll be able to get him involved," he said. "Remember, again, is that Joe Biden, for first time in 48 years, is not an elected official and is not seeking office. And so James is probably, like, wow, wouldn't it be great if a former Vice President could be in our business together?"

"And I say you're out of your mind. My dad knows less about doing cross-border blah, blah, blah, than he does about — I mean, it's just ridiculous. It's absolutely ridiculous," he testified, adding that he "shut it down."

I see... so you're lying AND stupid.

"I truly don't know what the hell that James was talking about," he said. "All I know is that what actually happened. All I know is that what was executed in the agreement, and the agreement didn't have anything to do with my father My father's never been involved with my business. He's never benefited from my business, and he's never taken an action to benefit me or any of my business."
When asked why Gilliar would draft something apparently referencing the president, Hunter Biden testified:
"Because I think that it was just as Rob Walker said. I think that it was pie in the sky. Like Joe Biden's out of the office. Maybe we'll be able to get him involved," he said. "Remember, again, is that Joe Biden, for first time in 48 years, is not an elected official and is not seeking office. And so James is probably, like, wow, wouldn't it be great if a former Vice President could be in our business together?"
"And I say you're out of your mind. My dad knows less about doing cross-border blah, blah, blah, than he does about — I mean, it's just ridiculous. It's absolutely ridiculous," he testified, adding that he "shut it down."
Wanna post the other bit where he said he was high on drugs and making it up?

Nothing there says he made it up. He also points out, his father wasn't actually involved.

Yet another swing and a miss by you.

- You still have no evidence his father was involved.

- You have no evidence Joe was even aware of that email referencing him as "the big guy."

- You have no evidence Joe collected half a million dollars (10%) from that deal.

- You have no evidence the deal was illegal.

And of course, Biden was not in office, so it's not influence peddling even had he been involved.

Nothing there says he made it up. He also points out, his father wasn't actually involved.

Yet another swing and a miss by you.

- You still have no evidence his father was involved.

- You have no evidence Joe was even aware of that email referencing him as "the big guy."

- You have no evidence Joe collected half a million dollars (10%) from that deal.

- You have no evidence the deal was illegal.

And of course, Biden was not in office, so it's not influence peddling even had he been involved.
Good thing its happening in real time then

Will you accept you have no idea what you're talking about when Biden isn't impeached? Shit, they might not even draft articles of impeachment.

:abgg2q.jpg:
That wasn't the point of the post dumbass, when I posted this Gaetz was getting info on Hunter and Joe quid pro quo

No doubt you didn't even bother looking at it

That wasn't the point of the post dumbass, when I posted this Gaetz was getting info on Hunter and Joe quid pro quo

No doubt you didn't even bother looking at it

Of course I looked at it. When I turned it on, Raskin was rehashing Lev Parnas' testimony how Trump's private attorney, Rudy Giuliani, was searching for dirt on Biden in Ukraine; and how when he couldn't find any, tried manufacturing dirt with aid from Russians.

As far as quid pro quo, there was none.

Of course I looked at it. When I turned it on, Raskin was rehashing Lev Parnas' testimony how Trump's private attorney, Rudy Giuliani, was searching for dirt on Biden in Ukraine; and how when he couldn't find any, tried manufacturing dirt with aid from Russians.

As far as quid pro quo, there was none.
You didn't watch it then cause you're full of shit

Anyone is allowed to turn over evidence to the DoJ if they believed it is evidence of a crime.

That includes Congress.

I disagree for the reasons already stated. What that amounts to is Congress being allowed to conduct criminal investigarions. A power it does not possess

LOL

How sad you are. Just because you missed it doesn't mean others did.

Here, watch it for yourself and learn...

And here's one for you

3 : 10 : 49

Listen to Lauren Bobert and Matt Gaetz sections near the end

Then 1:55:57 - The Big Guy is 100% Joe Biden

Mr Lautner Q&A - 2: 00: 26

Oh and make sure to laugh at AOC
-2:12:00

Last edited:
And here's one for you

3 : 10 : 49

Listen to Lauren Bobert and Matt Gaetz sections near the end

Then 1:55:57 - The Big Guy is 100% Joe Biden

Mr Lautner Q&A - 2: 00: 26

Oh and make sure to laugh at AOC
-2:12:00

LOL

Yutz, it doesn't matter that the big guy was Biden. You have no proof Biden was involved. I could send an email to people saying the "little guy" is gonna murder someone. Then say the "little guy" is you. That doesn't mean you were involved in a murder when someone ends up dead.

Savvy?

LOL

Yutz, it doesn't matter that the big guy was Biden. You have no proof Biden was involved. I could send an email to people saying the "little guy" is gonna murder someone. Then say the "little guy" is you. That doesn't mean you were involved in a murder when someone ends up dead.

Savvy?
Riiiight cause Biden is worth all those millions on a civil service salary of 50 years cause he didn't take bribes LOL

Tell us some more bs

Forum List

Back