Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Only Child

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bossy/Know it All Oldest
All Around Good Guy Middle
Bratty Youngest

Or, the ego-centric Only Child?
Are you writing a book? ........... would the personal information be of great use and benefit to you?.......... I believe that you've already asked board members what's their favorite color, and other information ......... what exactly are you doing with all of the personal information that you're gathering? ............ curious minds want to know ........
Oh leave her alone that's what the youngest child does no matter how old they are... They have a great mind full of wonder always asking questions, they never stop trying to learn.

It's weird. Lol. :wink_2:

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

Didn't Gracie already start a thread about this? I'm an only child but I am not egocentric (which is one word BTW). ;) Self confidence does not equal egocentric. I am actually a VERY giving person, FYI. :) I take care of my mom, I help people when I can, and I volunteer at a soup kitchen that my aunt runs every year around Christmas time. So, perhaps you are "putting people in a box" so to speak. Also, I don't really think the amount of siblings you had means you have to have a certain type of personality. You say that you are a very selfish person all the time, and yet you have siblings. Correct?

e·go·cen·tric
ˌēɡōˈsentrik/
adjective
  1. 1.
    thinking only of oneself, without regard for the feelings or desires of others; self-centered.
    "their egocentric tendency to think of themselves as invulnerable"
    synonyms: self-centered, egomaniacal, egoistic, egotistic, self-interested,selfish, self-seeking, self-absorbed, narcissistic, vain, self-important
    "Ivy has finally outgrown her egocentric friends"
noun
  1. 1.
    an egocentric person.

Oh yeah, you're right. I think that must be the trait for the youngest ;)
I don't know about the other threads, I'm too lazy to look.

You seem as if you are almost proud of being selfish. What would God say? ;)

Nah, it's a joke ... everyone is selfish to some degree ... and yes, one day I will have to answer to God, as we all will

How is life over there Greg, did you hug your koala today?

Nah: they're more likely to piss on me than hug me. And yes: I've seen them do it...but not on me; on a little brat who annoyed it in a low sapling.

Beautiful days here...have been so for a few weeks. Mornings are quite cool...35-40oF mins but 70-75oF during the day. Quite a bit of tennis over the weekend.

Greg

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

Are you writing a book? ........... would the personal information be of great use and benefit to you?.......... I believe that you've already asked board members what's their favorite color, and other information ......... what exactly are you doing with all of the personal information that you're gathering? ............ curious minds want to know ........
Oh leave her alone that's what the youngest child does no matter how old they are... They have a great mind full of wonder always asking questions, they never stop trying to learn.

It's ok .. this happens where ever I go people like to gang up on me.... not sure why, I'm so sweet and unassuming :)

Why do you consider questions addressed to you and your OP to be "ganging up on you?" I'm sure you must expect this line of questioning considering the threads you start?

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

It's ok .. this happens where ever I go people like to gang up on me.... not sure why, I'm so sweet and unassuming :)

Why do you consider questions addressed to you and your OP to be "ganging up on you?" I'm sure you must expect this line of questioning considering the threads you start?

Because I figure if you start a thread people who are interested will respond and people who are not will ignore it, unless they have some sort of issue with the person posting....

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

Because I figure if you start a thread people who are interested will respond and people who are not will ignore it, unless they have some sort of issue with the person posting....

I think a lot of people are starting to wonder where you going with all of these personal questions to strangers on a discussion board. It's curious. ;)

Bonzi what did you do to piss ChrisL off? Were you bad?

Now, where do you get the idea that I'm "pissed off." I'm addressing the topic. Obviously, you have some SERIOUS issues.
You started up with lecturing about grammar… Just a small clue, nothing else...

Naughty Defcon!! ChrisL is never rude or nasty..she is :

...practically perfect in every way!!!

...as is Bonzi ...of course.

Greg

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

Didn't Gracie already start a thread about this? I'm an only child but I am not egocentric (which is one word BTW). ;) Self confidence does not equal egocentric. I am actually a VERY giving person, FYI. :) I take care of my mom, I help people when I can, and I volunteer at a soup kitchen that my aunt runs every year around Christmas time. So, perhaps you are "putting people in a box" so to speak. Also, I don't really think the amount of siblings you had means you have to have a certain type of personality. You say that you are a very selfish person all the time, and yet you have siblings. Correct?

e·go·cen·tric
ˌēɡōˈsentrik/
adjective
  1. 1.
    thinking only of oneself, without regard for the feelings or desires of others; self-centered.
    "their egocentric tendency to think of themselves as invulnerable"
    synonyms: self-centered, egomaniacal, egoistic, egotistic, self-interested,selfish, self-seeking, self-absorbed, narcissistic, vain, self-important
    "Ivy has finally outgrown her egocentric friends"
noun
  1. 1.
    an egocentric person.

Bonzi nothing wrong with being the baby, but compatability the oldest and youngest child never work out well

My hubby is the oldest....

Youngest/youngest is the worst combo!

My first and second wife was The youngest and we never got along, it they both lasted only a short time...

But my girlfriend from when I was 21 ~29 was the oldest and we got along great , we never fought except I wanted to get married, she didn't.

I think a lot of people are starting to wonder where you going with all of these personal questions to strangers on a discussion board. It's curious. ;)

I don't mind. I'll answer questions. I did to Sonny so, either you believe me or not.

I was labeling... I even assumed the label then got accused of being proud of it! ;)
.... oh well!

Well, this is a repeat of a thread another poster started, so . . . I don't see the point.

Well, like I said, I didn't bother to look so... I see what you are saying but... I don't really care.

Well that's funny, considering you gave MY reply to that particular thread an "informative" after I said I was an only child. :D Then you start a thread calling only children "egocentric." Who has a problem here?

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

Lol, I just think she is bored and wants to fit in...

I mean, egocentric, that's a pretty bad trait to have. :D It's pretty much saying that you are a rotten selfish person who never thinks of anyone but yourself. I don't think that's accurate at all.

I was labeling... I even assumed the label then got accused of being proud of it! ;)
.... oh well!

Well, this is a repeat of a thread another poster started, so . . . I don't see the point.

Well, like I said, I didn't bother to look so... I see what you are saying but... I don't really care.

Well that's funny, considering you gave MY reply to that particular thread an "informative" after I said I was an only child. :D Then you start a thread calling only children "egocentric." Who has a problem here?

Like I said, I took that label on myself. Just having fun. I gave a label to all of them, so, it's not personal.

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

yep, that's it ....

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

Bonzi

You need to seduce your hubby. You need to put on something sexy, put on some music, do a strip tease and then get on your knees and well, you know. :p He won't be ignoring you after that, I can almost guarantee it! ;)

Forum List

Back