Bossy/Know it All Oldest
All Around Good Guy Middle
Bratty Youngest

Or, the ego-centric Only Child?

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

Are you writing a book? ........... would the personal information be of great use and benefit to you?.......... I believe that you've already asked board members what's their favorite color, and other information ......... what exactly are you doing with all of the personal information that you're gathering? ............ curious minds want to know ........

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

Are you writing a book? ........... would the personal information be of great use and benefit to you?.......... I believe that you've already asked board members what's their favorite color, and other information ......... what exactly are you doing with all of the personal information that you're gathering? ............ curious minds want to know ........

Really? Sure they aren't just busy bodies? The last I looked no one is compelled to answer any anyone else's questions.

But I will. I am the second son of seven children of whom the only girl is the eldest. I am an all round nice chappie.:itsok:

I like fluffy animals and flying my kite.

Greg

Really? Sure they aren't just busy bodies? The last I looked no one is compelled to answer any anyone else's questions.

But I will. I am the second son of seven children of whom the only girl is the eldest. I am an all round nice chappie.:itsok:

Greg
"Ready for love…I am ready for love…. " Greg is singing along…
kangaroo-2.jpg

Greg
"Ready for love…I am ready for love…. " Greg is singing along…
View attachment 49093

Huh?? Cute roo.

Greg

How is life over there Greg, did you hug your koala today?

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

I like to know about people. No, I'm not patient or committed enough to write a book. You have no interest in others? Why do you post what you do? I am interested in other people - and curious...

Is that OK with you?

Bonzi nothing wrong with being the baby, but compatability the oldest and youngest child never work out well

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

Didn't Gracie already start a thread about this? I'm an only child but I am not egocentric (which is one word BTW). ;) Self confidence does not equal egocentric. I am actually a VERY giving person, FYI. :) I take care of my mom, I help people when I can, and I volunteer at a soup kitchen that my aunt runs every year around Christmas time. So, perhaps you are "putting people in a box" so to speak. Also, I don't really think the amount of siblings you had means you have to have a certain type of personality. You say that you are a very selfish person all the time, and yet you have siblings. Correct?

e·go·cen·tric
ˌēɡōˈsentrik/
adjective
  1. 1.
    thinking only of oneself, without regard for the feelings or desires of others; self-centered.
    "their egocentric tendency to think of themselves as invulnerable"
    synonyms: self-centered, egomaniacal, egoistic, egotistic, self-interested,selfish, self-seeking, self-absorbed, narcissistic, vain, self-important
    "Ivy has finally outgrown her egocentric friends"

noun
  1. 1.
    an egocentric person.

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

Didn't Gracie already start a thread about this? I'm an only child but I am not egocentric (which is one word BTW). ;) Self confidence does not equal egocentric. I am actually a VERY giving person, FYI. :) I take care of my mom, I help people when I can, and I volunteer at a soup kitchen that my aunt runs every year around Christmas time. So, perhaps you are "putting people in a box" so to speak. Also, I don't really think the amount of siblings you had means you have to have a certain type of personality. You say that you are a very selfish person all the time, and yet you have siblings. Correct?

e·go·cen·tric
ˌēɡōˈsentrik/
adjective
  1. 1.
    thinking only of oneself, without regard for the feelings or desires of others; self-centered.
    synonyms: self-centered, egomaniacal, egoistic, egotistic, self-interested,selfish, self-seeking, self-absorbed, narcissistic, vain, self-important
noun
  1. 1.
    an egocentric person.

Oh yeah, you're right. I think that must be the trait for the youngest ;)
I don't know about the other threads, I'm too lazy to look.

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

Oh leave her alone that's what the youngest child does no matter how old they are... They have a great mind full of wonder always asking questions, they never stop trying to learn.

Bonzi nothing wrong with being the baby, but compatability the oldest and youngest child never work out well

My hubby is the oldest....

Youngest/youngest is the worst combo!

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

e·go·cen·tric
ˌēɡōˈsentrik/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.
    an egocentric person.

Oh yeah, you're right. I think that must be the trait for the youngest ;)
I don't know about the other threads, I'm too lazy to look.

You seem as if you are almost proud of being selfish. What would God say? ;)

Bossy/Know it All Oldest
Bratty Youngest

Oh leave her alone that's what the youngest child does no matter how old they are... They have a great mind full of wonder always asking questions, they never stop trying to learn.

It's ok .. this happens where ever I go people like to gang up on me.... not sure why, I'm so sweet and unassuming :)

Forum List

Back