Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Youngest

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Middle

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Only Child

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh, I use strong language sometimes to get my point across. Does that make you think I'm angry? Well, I'm not. That's just the way I am. :)

An only child...

That's how your type is...

Chris please tell me you never Sat around the club at our age (we're both single) or on dating sites and try to figure out among other things if the person is the:

Oldest child

The middle child

The baby in the family

Or an Only child

Because if you aware it means a bunch to compatibility...

They all have different personalities

I am telling you. ..

Well, like I said, I didn't bother to look so... I see what you are saying but... I don't really care.

Well that's funny, considering you gave MY reply to that particular thread an "informative" after I said I was an only child. :D Then you start a thread calling only children "egocentric." Who has a problem here?

Oh I didn't see Gracie thread on this

Well to be fair, it's a LITTLE different considering it focuses on Birth Order. Still, I can't help to think that the "egocentric" thing about only children as kind of a jab. That's a pretty rotten thing to be, I must say. ;)

Sibling Rivalry? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Some of the literature I have read (Psych crap) says stuff along that line but I disagree with most of those things anyway. Just googled this one at random.

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

You'll often find that statement as a generalisation but I wonder at the veracity of those studies. People just fill the space they're in If an only child then I would suggest that they have a larger space available to them. I don't think "egocentric" applies much more than to any other kids.

Greg

I can't access your link, but I agree with your post. :) Well, a lot of people here apparently THINK I am egocentric (although they only know me by my postings on a political discussion board where pretty much everyone is "mean") because I will viciously defend myself, but that's not the case at all. Kind of hard for a mom to be egocentric, I think. :D

I don't take any note of other people's opinion of myself especially those I care little about. The link was just a random one that had stuff like "studies suggest" or "it was concluded"...and generally have little relevance to the great unwashed..ie, normal people like me. I find most psych studies to be piffling. I was amused (and still am) by the oldest...know it all...and youngest...bratty. Pertaining to my own siblings...my sister is the eldest and, as Dux of her school, could well be said to be a know it all. The youngest...bratty??? lmao. Not at all...he simply could do no wrong, went on overseas trips with my parents about four times a year...(favourite destination was Disneyland with Hamburg a close second..painted ladies behind the glass windows...he had no idea that they were hookers..he was only about four at the time)....while we older kids knew the hard times. I recall "bubby" lying on mum's bed going "waa...waaa...bubby needs a new shirt". When "bubby " was offered a twenty he'd continue with "waa waa...bubby needs a fifty". HE WAS BLOODY 25 YEARS OLD!!! I remember getting my first new clothes when I was SEVENTEEN!! The ones I had until then were hand-me -downs. But who couldn't love the "bubby". He is now quite successful in his own right with lovely kids of his own.

There is NO WAY he was bratty.

I think we boys wore mum down...like the waves on a rocky headland.

Greg

Oh, I use strong language sometimes to get my point across. Does that make you think I'm angry? Well, I'm not. That's just the way I am. :)

An only child...

Chris please tell me you never Sat around the club at our age (we're both single) or on dating sites and try to figure out among other things if the person is the:

Oldest child

The middle child

The baby in the family

Or an Only child

I am telling you. ..

Ahhh, no I really haven't because I honestly don't care. That is completely irrelevant to me. Besides, what on earth does that have to do with anything at all . . . is this a dating site? :uhh:

Well that's funny, considering you gave MY reply to that particular thread an "informative" after I said I was an only child. :D Then you start a thread calling only children "egocentric." Who has a problem here?

Oh I didn't see Gracie thread on this

Well to be fair, it's a LITTLE different considering it focuses on Birth Order. Still, I can't help to think that the "egocentric" thing about only children as kind of a jab. That's a pretty rotten thing to be, I must say. ;)

Sibling Rivalry? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Some of the literature I have read (Psych crap) says stuff along that line but I disagree with most of those things anyway. Just googled this one at random.

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

You'll often find that statement as a generalisation but I wonder at the veracity of those studies. People just fill the space they're in If an only child then I would suggest that they have a larger space available to them. I don't think "egocentric" applies much more than to any other kids.

Greg

I can't access your link, but I agree with your post. :) Well, a lot of people here apparently THINK I am egocentric (although they only know me by my postings on a political discussion board where pretty much everyone is "mean") because I will viciously defend myself, but that's not the case at all. Kind of hard for a mom to be egocentric, I think. :D

I don't take any note of other people's opinion of myself especially those I care little about. The link was just a random one that had stuff like "studies suggest" or "it was concluded"...and generally have little relevance to the great unwashed..ie, normal people like me. I find most psych studies to be piffling. I was amused (and still am) by the oldest...know it all...and youngest...bratty. Pertaining to my own siblings...my sister is the eldest and, as Dux of her school, could well be said to be a know it all. The youngest...bratty??? lmao. Not at all...he simply could do no wrong, went on overseas trips with my parents about four times a year...(favourite destination was Disneyland with Hamburg a close second..painted ladies behind the glass windows...he had no idea that they were hookers..he was only about four at the time)....while we older kids knew the hard times. I recall "bubby" lying on mum's bed going "waa...waaa...bubby needs a new shirt". When "bubby " was offered a twenty he'd continue with "waa waa...bubby needs a fifty". HE WAS BLOODY 25 YEARS OLD!!! I remember getting my first new clothes when I was SEVENTEEN!! The ones I had until then were hand-me -downs. But who couldn't love the "bubby". He is now quite successful in his own right with lovely kids of his own.

There is NO WAY he was bratty.

I think we boys wore mum down...like the waves on a rocky headland.

Greg

I can imagine! Your poor mum! :lol:

upload_2015-9-2_23-41-45.gif

Stuffed if I know why it just worked.

Greg

An only child...

Oldest child

The middle child

The baby in the family

Or an Only child

I am telling you. ..

Ahhh, no I really haven't because I honestly don't care. That is completely irrelevant to me. Besides, what on earth does that have to do with anything at all . . . is this a dating site? :uhh:

A dating site?? I hope not; the missus would have my guts for gaiters!!!

Greg

An only child...

Oldest child

The middle child

The baby in the family

Or an Only child

I am telling you. ..

No this is not a dating site..

But you think it's irevevalant ?

I don't want to want to go there why you are old cute cute and single...

Because it is relevant....you just have not figured it out.

The four types have so many different personalities, don't you get that Chris?

Just look at the people debating here

Bonzi is a baby of the family

You are an only child

I am a first born

Greg I bet you is a middle child.

I must be off. Nearly midnight here. We old fogies need our beauty sleep.

Have a great day, y'all.

Greg

An only child...

Oldest child

The middle child

The baby in the family

Or an Only child

I am telling you. ..

You are an only child

I am a first born

Almost. Upper third.

Greg

An only child...

Oldest child

The middle child

The baby in the family

Or an Only child

I am telling you. ..

You are an only child

I am a first born

Look bud, I have no clue what you are talking about.

An only child...

Oldest child

The middle child

The baby in the family

Or an Only child

I am telling you. ..

You are an only child

I am a first born

What in the heck are you arguing about? I don't know. Everyone has their own personality depending upon their own life experiences. I don't know what you are going on about.

An only child...

Oldest child

The middle child

The baby in the family

Or an Only child

I am telling you. ..

You are an only child

I am a first born

What in the heck are you arguing about? I don't know. Everyone has their own personality depending upon their own life experiences. I don't know what you are going on about.

I give up on this thread.with you..

And since I don't want to cuss you out...

Watch people talk to people, become aware like I am...listen....

Again I am very aware of machines and people..

I guess unlike you Chris I was trained to be proactive instead of reactive to problems.

and if you study personalities you know real fast the order of birth a person is..

An only child...

Oldest child

The middle child

The baby in the family

Or an Only child

I am telling you. ..

You are an only child

I am a first born

I give up on this thread.with you..

And since I don't want to cuss you out...

Watch people talk to people, become aware like I am...listen....

Again I am very aware of machines and people..

I guess unlike you Chris I was trained to be proactive instead of reactive to problems.

and if you study personalities you know real fast the order of birth a person is..

Again, I have NO idea what you are going on about. I don't really care if you "cuss me out." You can go fly a kite for all I really care. Lol.

Forum List

Back