What's with FOX polling?

Its kind of crazy, but as I look at Fox's latest polling, I'm rather amazed that the network has:

Clinton up by 8 points.....and
Obama's approval rating at almost 58%

Who would have thought???

BULLSHIT

EVEN THOUGH THE US MEDIA IS ENTIRELY COMPOSED OF HILLARY'S AMEN CORNER THE LATEST POLLS , IF TRUE, ONLY SHOW KILLARY AHEAD BY 4%.

.FOX NEWS

Bolstered by new poll, Pence vows to fight 'to finish' with Trump

Pence spoke hours after the release of a Washington Post-ABC News poll that showed Clinton leading by 4 percentage points, 47-to-43 percent, with Election Day now just 23 days away.
Are you just cherry picking the polls you want to follow? most of them have Hillary up by as much as 11 points. If you wanna talk polls talk about ALL of them

Yup. Who's paying off the pollsters?

tending now this is interesting

how-to-vote-trump-575x319.png

It's all about being Santa Clause.

Not even remotely. Obama had to shut down the freefall of the US economy, restore order to chaos, and prevent the meltdown of the US economy taking the world economy down with it. That he pulled it off was fucking miraculous.

Yeah, miraculous. He didn't do a thing. And before you say the Pork Bill, that didn't do anything either except rob Social Security making it even less secure.

I rarely watch it now. I prefer getting my news online. Breitbart,Alt right sites,RT news,etc. Foreign news agencies and online stuff. Funny how its usually correct they are for some reason faster at putting it out than the MSM....guess they just put it out instead of trying to spin it like the MSM does.

"True" just look at how "right on target" Breibart and company will be when predicting a Trump landslide on Nov. 8th...LOL
They haven't. You would know that if you read breitbart at all or just kept your mouth shut about things you know nothing about. I don't pretend to know what libtards say so...
BREitbart is perhaps the biggest joke of a news outlet... it's right there with the National Enquirer. Hard for me to believe that there are people that actually take it seriously

I rarely watch it now. I prefer getting my news online. Breitbart,Alt right sites,RT news,etc. Foreign news agencies and online stuff. Funny how its usually correct they are for some reason faster at putting it out than the MSM....guess they just put it out instead of trying to spin it like the MSM does.

"True" just look at how "right on target" Breibart and company will be when predicting a Trump landslide on Nov. 8th...LOL
They haven't. You would know that if you read breitbart at all or just kept your mouth shut about things you know nothing about. I don't pretend to know what libtards say so...
BREitbart is perhaps the biggest joke of a news outlet... it's right there with the National Enquirer. Hard for me to believe that there are people that actually take it seriously
Good for you. Now go read the dailykos and other leftard garbage outlets I will stick with the NEWS from Breitbart.

Good for you. Now go read the dailykos and other leftard garbage outlets I will stick with the NEWS from Breitbart.

By all means, stick WITH Breitbart, Bannon should be back at the helm in about 3 weeks......LOL

By all means, stick WITH Breitbart, Bannon should be back at the helm in about 3 weeks......LOL
Probably. Bannon as far as I know wouldn't be Trumps assistant or anything or head of his campaign once he is in the white house....maybe he becomes Trump's media person....don't know.

Yes, Clinton's aides have taken over Fox's studios and for his own safety are holding Hannity hostage until after the elections.

Fox reports--you decide.

The left is constantly talking bad about Fox even though they have liberals and liberal points of views all the time. This poll is just one more thing to show they are fair and balanced, and you on the left are still criticizing them.

Probably. Bannon as far as I know wouldn't be Trumps assistant or anything or head of his campaign once he is in the white house....maybe he becomes Trump's media person....don't know.

Just to make you feel a bit better about your love of Breitbart, and their "outstanding" media coverage, here are a couple of their more "eloquent" headlines......LOL

birth_control.jpg

harassment.jpg

I don't read that crap either... but you go ahead and feed your ignorance. I could give two shits, just takes away your credibility

Yes, Clinton's aides have taken over Fox's studios and for his own safety are holding Hannity hostage until after the elections.

Fox reports--you decide.

The left is constantly talking bad about Fox even though they have liberals and liberal points of views all the time. This poll is just one more thing to show they are fair and balanced, and you on the left are still criticizing them.
I like Fox, with exception to dipshit hannity. They lean right but give the left a good voice. They feel left during this election because quite frankly, Trumps bullshit is pretty indefensible

The latest YouGov election model contains some shocking news for Republicans as it currently projects that Georgia will flip to Hillary Clinton on Election Day.…

...........and, Florida Atlantic U. has Clinton at 49 and Trump at 43.........(without Florida for Trump, its all over.)

Just to make you feel a bit better about your love of Breitbart, and their "outstanding" media coverage, here are a couple of their more "eloquent" headlines......LOL

birth_control.jpg

harassment.jpg
And? I see nothing wrong with either. Of course you do because you think being a PUSSY is a good thing in America. Its WORDS. They won't harm you little girl.

I don't read that crap either... but you go ahead and feed your ignorance. I could give two shits, just takes away your credibility
Like a leftard like you gives a shit about facts. Unless it feeds into your paranoid delusions you could care less.

Forum List

Back