What's with FOX polling?

Its kind of crazy, but as I look at Fox's latest polling, I'm rather amazed that the network has:

Clinton up by 8 points.....and
Obama's approval rating at almost 58%

Who would have thought???

Roger Ailes, Trump's key advisor, was kicked out the door a couple of months ago. Now the other sexual assaulter will be out the public door in November.
they forgot to put the decimal point in place,,,,its 5.8%

Well first off they only used REGISTERED VOTERS. I said before my wife is a registered voter but isn't voting,my grandmother is as well. I know A LOT of people who aren't voting this year but ARE registered voters. They should have used likely voters instead.Secondly. They refuse to say how many were democrats vs republicans most of the polls I find have democrats over sampled sometimes by several hundred.

Does this mean that you're going to stop watching FOX?

Well first off they only used REGISTERED VOTERS. I said before my wife is a registered voter but isn't voting,my grandmother is as well. I know A LOT of people who aren't voting this year but ARE registered voters. They should have used likely voters instead.Secondly. They refuse to say how many were democrats vs republicans most of the polls I find have democrats over sampled sometimes by several hundred.

Does this mean that you're going to stop watching FOX?
I rarely watch it now. I prefer getting my news online. Breitbart,Alt right sites,RT news,etc. Foreign news agencies and online stuff. Funny how its usually correct they are for some reason faster at putting it out than the MSM....guess they just put it out instead of trying to spin it like the MSM does.

I rarely watch it now. I prefer getting my news online. Breitbart,Alt right sites,RT news,etc. Foreign news agencies and online stuff. Funny how its usually correct they are for some reason faster at putting it out than the MSM....guess they just put it out instead of trying to spin it like the MSM does.

"True" just look at how "right on target" Breibart and company will be when predicting a Trump landslide on Nov. 8th...LOL

This is why the polling is so suspect.. it is heavily weighted toward democrats, so much so it is unrealistic and we know it!

Rush Limbaugh addressed this issue last week. He said that polling is designed to shape an election--not report it.

Polling for Hil-Liar will be up because they want her to win. They oversample Democrats to get the desired results. The idea is to take the wind out of the sails of Trump voters, and give them the impression that it's a waste of time to go out and vote.

Limbaugh predicts that as we near election day, all of a sudden the polls will get closer and closer, because all these polling agencies want credibility. They don't want to be wrong. Sure, it's okay if you're lying or wrong all along, but not right up to election day because on election day is when they can measure the accuracy of the polls.

Let's see if Rush is right again.

Rush L is a self-proclaimed entertainer, not a journalist. I know you don't know the difference but it's never too late to learn

That's exactly what Rush says, totally agree. But that is Rush pontificating on politics and polls. It's interesting how you think that telling us what we should think in his view is the job of a journalist, it's not. That's a big issue with the liberal media who think like you do. The job of journalists is to tell us what happened, not to tell us what we should think about it like Rush does

"True" just look at how "right on target" Breibart and company will be when predicting a Trump landslide on Nov. 8th...LOL
They haven't. You would know that if you read breitbart at all or just kept your mouth shut about things you know nothing about. I don't pretend to know what libtards say so...

They haven't. You would know that if you read breitbart at all or just kept your mouth shut about things you know nothing about. I don't pretend to know what libtards say so...

Prominent App Developer Predicts Donald Trump Will Beat Hillary - Breitbart
A guy that created an app predicts Trump wins in a landslide.....does he work for Breitbart? No. Like I said. BREITBART has never said Trump will win in a landslide...When someone who writes articles or works for Breitbart puts an article out stating that then you might have something.

A guy that created an app predicts Trump wins in a landslide.....does he work for Breitbart? No. Like I said. BREITBART has never said Trump will win in a landslide...When someone who writes articles or works for Breitbart puts an article out stating that then you might have something.

Soooooo, the head of Breitbart, Steve Bannon, went to work for a LOSER's campaign????

Breitbart Cites Gateway Pundit To Prove Trump Will “Win In A Landslide” Because He Has More Facebook Likes

Bernie Maddoff has Trump up 98% to 2%. "The two percent must be the rapists from Mexico" Bernie Noted.

Soooooo, the head of Breitbart, Steve Bannon, went to work for a LOSER's campaign????

Breitbart Cites Gateway Pundit To Prove Trump Will “Win In A Landslide” Because He Has More Facebook Likes
Did I say Trump would lose? This went from Breitbart claiming it was going to be a landslide to ME saying its going to be a loss? Whew son get help with the bipolar. Bannon is Trumps campaign head what's wrong with that? Clinton has EVERY mainstream media working for her so....I think just 1 for Trump is more than OK.

Wait till Trump loses and he starts his new RWnut news media conglomerate. OMG the shit will spew by the ton.

Its kind of crazy, but as I look at Fox's latest polling, I'm rather amazed that the network has:

BULLSHIT

EVEN THOUGH THE US MEDIA IS ENTIRELY COMPOSED OF HILLARY'S AMEN CORNER THE LATEST POLLS , IF TRUE, ONLY SHOW KILLARY AHEAD BY 4%.

.FOX NEWS

Bolstered by new poll, Pence vows to fight 'to finish' with Trump

Pence spoke hours after the release of a Washington Post-ABC News poll that showed Clinton leading by 4 percentage points, 47-to-43 percent, with Election Day now just 23 days away.

BULLSHIT

EVEN THOUGH THE US MEDIA IS ENTIRELY COMPOSED OF HILLARY'S AMEN CORNER THE LATEST POLLS , IF TRUE, ONLY SHOW KILLARY AHEAD BY 4%.

.FOX NEWS

Pence spoke hours after the release of a Washington Post-ABC News poll that showed Clinton leading by 4 percentage points, 47-to-43 percent, with Election Day now just 23 days away.

FOX News 10/10 - 10/12 917 LV 3.0 49 41 Clinton +8

BULLSHIT

.FOX NEWS

BULLSHIT

.FOX NEWS

Are you just cherry picking the polls you want to follow? most of them have Hillary up by as much as 11 points. If you wanna talk polls talk about ALL of them

Forum List

Back