What's with FOX polling?

"True" just look at how "right on target" Breibart and company will be when predicting a Trump landslide on Nov. 8th...LOL
They haven't. You would know that if you read breitbart at all or just kept your mouth shut about things you know nothing about. I don't pretend to know what libtards say so...
BREitbart is perhaps the biggest joke of a news outlet... it's right there with the National Enquirer. Hard for me to believe that there are people that actually take it seriously
Good for you. Now go read the dailykos and other leftard garbage outlets I will stick with the NEWS from Breitbart.
I don't read that crap either... but you go ahead and feed your ignorance. I could give two shits, just takes away your credibility
Like a leftard like you gives a shit about facts. Unless it feeds into your paranoid delusions you could care less.
Look in the mirror dude... you're the one reading breitbart. Haha

Georgia Has Flipped To Hillary Clinton In New Stunning Electoral Map Projection

The latest YouGov election model contains some shocking news for Republicans as it currently projects that Georgia will flip to Hillary Clinton on Election Day.…
YouGov polls have been exaggerating the number of people who want a Brexit

Lol.

Now, let me get this straight.....since you don't like how the U.S. pollsters are reporting American citizens' opinion, you bring up a foreign polling outfit?

They haven't. You would know that if you read breitbart at all or just kept your mouth shut about things you know nothing about. I don't pretend to know what libtards say so...
BREitbart is perhaps the biggest joke of a news outlet... it's right there with the National Enquirer. Hard for me to believe that there are people that actually take it seriously
Good for you. Now go read the dailykos and other leftard garbage outlets I will stick with the NEWS from Breitbart.
I don't read that crap either... but you go ahead and feed your ignorance. I could give two shits, just takes away your credibility
Like a leftard like you gives a shit about facts. Unless it feeds into your paranoid delusions you could care less.
Look in the mirror dude... you're the one reading breitbart. Haha
Sure am. Breitbart is the only way to get legit news. Whether you or anyone else likes it or not.

Clinton video ties Trump to conspiracy theorist Alex Jones
Source: The Hill

Hillary Clinton’s campaign attacked Donald Trump for his ties to conspiracy theorist Alex Jones in a new video released Sunday.

The spot puts together a clip of Trump appearing on Jones’s show, hosted by his website “Infowars,” saying, “I will not let you down. You will be very, very impressed, I hope, and I think we’ll be speaking a lot.”

It's followed by a series of clips of Jones saying that the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax, 9/11 was an inside job and that Clinton is a “freaking demon” who smells like sulfur.

-snip-

Read more: Clinton video ties Trump to conspiracy theorist Alex Jones

The city Fathers are trying to Endorse the Reincarnation of Paul Revere "s horse's ass
14333660_10153679655926650_2199687477101616812_n.png

Despite Sexual Assault Claims, Evangelical Leaders Sticking With Trump
184008_10150249374746650_3093416_n.jpg

Its kind of crazy, but as I look at Fox's latest polling, I'm rather amazed that the network has:

Clinton up by 8 points.....and
Obama's approval rating at almost 58%

Who would have thought???

BULLSHIT

EVEN THOUGH THE US MEDIA IS ENTIRELY COMPOSED OF HILLARY'S AMEN CORNER THE LATEST POLLS , IF TRUE, ONLY SHOW KILLARY AHEAD BY 4%.

.FOX NEWS

Bolstered by new poll, Pence vows to fight 'to finish' with Trump

Pence spoke hours after the release of a Washington Post-ABC News poll that showed Clinton leading by 4 percentage points, 47-to-43 percent, with Election Day now just 23 days away.

FOX News 10/10 - 10/12 917 LV 3.0 49 41 Clinton +8

The Donald is doing amazingly well given the fact that the Pravda apparatchik, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, NY Times, Washington Post , a sitting president and his wife are diametrically opposed to his candidacy.

Its kind of crazy, but as I look at Fox's latest polling, I'm rather amazed that the network has:

BULLSHIT

EVEN THOUGH THE US MEDIA IS ENTIRELY COMPOSED OF HILLARY'S AMEN CORNER THE LATEST POLLS , IF TRUE, ONLY SHOW KILLARY AHEAD BY 4%.

.FOX NEWS

Pence spoke hours after the release of a Washington Post-ABC News poll that showed Clinton leading by 4 percentage points, 47-to-43 percent, with Election Day now just 23 days away.
Are you just cherry picking the polls you want to follow? most of them have Hillary up by as much as 11 points. If you wanna talk polls talk about ALL of them

I DO NOT TRUST THE POLLS .

IN THIS ELECTION THE POLLS ARE CONDUCTED BY THOSE DETERMINED TO DECEIVE AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD THAT HILLARY IS THE BEST CANDIDATE.

BULLSHIT

.FOX NEWS

Are you just cherry picking the polls you want to follow? most of them have Hillary up by as much as 11 points. If you wanna talk polls talk about ALL of them

IN THIS ELECTION THE POLLS ARE CONDUCTED BY THOSE DETERMINED TO DECEIVE AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD THAT HILLARY IS THE BEST CANDIDATE.

So you think the fox poll is trying to perpetrate the fraud tha Hillary is the best candidate? What makes you think that?

The Donald is doing amazingly well given the fact that the Pravda apparatchik, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, NY Times, Washington Post , a sitting president and his wife are diametrically opposed to his candidacy

I wonder if you fully realize how truly apropos that mention of "Pravda" befits the mentioning of Trump's candidacy.

BULLSHIT

.FOX NEWS

This poster MUST be "correct"...Just look at the size of those fonts and bolding.....Impressive !!!!

Breitbart is the only way to get legit news.

You are an idiot...what else could possibly be concluded when someone says something soooo ridiculous?

This is just a tiny sample of just how shady their sourcing is.

Conservative News Site Breitbart.com Duped By Fake Story That Paul Krugman Declared Bankruptcy
cool story bro.

I think so, I'm surprised you do though.

Here is another cool story - GUY WHO RUNS BREITBART ALSO RUNS THE FUCKING TRUMP CAMPAIGN!

Now how fucking stupid do you have to be to come here and with a straight face say that the only credible source news is ...Breitbart.

Trump Hates the Media, Right? But Now a Media Exec’s Running His Campaign

You are an idiot...what else could possibly be concluded when someone says something soooo ridiculous?

Conservative News Site Breitbart.com Duped By Fake Story That Paul Krugman Declared Bankruptcy
cool story bro.

Here is another cool story - GUY WHO RUNS BREITBART ALSO RUNS THE FUCKING TRUMP CAMPAIGN!

Now how fucking stupid do you have to be to come here and with a straight face say that the only credible source news is ...Breitbart.

No shit sherlock I knew that the day it happened. Obviously you think its only OK for the Clintons to have CNN,ABC,NBC,CBS,MSNBC,FOX, etc on her side.

cool story bro.

No shit sherlock I knew that the day it happened. Obviously you think its only OK for the Clintons to have CNN,ABC,NBC,CBS,MSNBC,FOX, etc on her side.
At least we got breitbart!!! Keeping it real! :cuckoo:

So, the entire race for the WH....according to you.....boils down to who has the most media outlets???
( and it is quite a stretch to place the rag, Breitbart, in the category of media.)

Forum List

Back