What's with FOX polling?

Breitbart is the only way to get legit news.

You are an idiot...what else could possibly be concluded when someone says something soooo ridiculous?

This is just a tiny sample of just how shady their sourcing is.

Conservative News Site Breitbart.com Duped By Fake Story That Paul Krugman Declared Bankruptcy
cool story bro.

I think so, I'm surprised you do though.

Here is another cool story - GUY WHO RUNS BREITBART ALSO RUNS THE FUCKING TRUMP CAMPAIGN!

Now how fucking stupid do you have to be to come here and with a straight face say that the only credible source news is ...Breitbart.

Trump Hates the Media, Right? But Now a Media Exec’s Running His Campaign
No shit sherlock I knew that the day it happened. Obviously you think its only OK for the Clintons to have CNN,ABC,NBC,CBS,MSNBC,FOX, etc on her side.

Excuse me, can you point out which CNN,ABC,NBC,CBS,MSNBC,FOX executives run Hillary campaign?

No shit sherlock I knew that the day it happened. Obviously you think its only OK for the Clintons to have CNN,ABC,NBC,CBS,MSNBC,FOX, etc on her side.

So, the entire race for the WH....according to you.....boils down to who has the most media outlets???
( and it is quite a stretch to place the rag, Breitbart, in the category of media.)
Nope. Not the entire race. The media is nothing more than part of the Clinton Criminal Cartel and will do whatever it takes to shield her from the wikileaks emails and anything that could harm her. I have YET to see her actually hold a debate with ANYONE that came down to the issues. She drags people into the mud KNOWING they will retaliate in kind therefore the people don't get a real debate on the issues affecting us. Breitbart is more honest and newsworthy than ANY media out there or hadn't you heard that the PEOPLE in this country don't trust the media....And since you and your kind don't consider Breitbart "media" I guess that's no surprise they keep breaking records for their size media outlet. I hope sooner or later they get a TV channel. Fox sure in the hell can't be used...its disgusting and getting worse.

Breitbart is the only way to get legit news.

You are an idiot...what else could possibly be concluded when someone says something soooo ridiculous?

Conservative News Site Breitbart.com Duped By Fake Story That Paul Krugman Declared Bankruptcy
cool story bro.

Here is another cool story - GUY WHO RUNS BREITBART ALSO RUNS THE FUCKING TRUMP CAMPAIGN!

Now how fucking stupid do you have to be to come here and with a straight face say that the only credible source news is ...Breitbart.

Excuse me, can you point out which CNN,ABC,NBC,CBS,MSNBC,FOX executives run Hillary campaign?
Don't need to jackass. You just need to watch their coverage of each campaigns problems to see the entire media is in the Clinton's back pocket.

Oh look REAL JOURNALIST did the work the media is SUPPOSED TO DO

Wikileaks Reveals Long List of Media Canoodling with Hillary Clinton - Breitbart

Its kind of crazy, but as I look at Fox's latest polling, I'm rather amazed that the network has:

Clinton up by 8 points.....and
Obama's approval rating at almost 58%

Who would have thought???
For the longest time, I thought SURELY Fox News Polls would be skewed towards the GOP.

Much to my amazement, they typically are not. The Fox News Polls are within the margins and not much different from reputable polls like Qinnipiac or PEW.

The GOP's skewed polls come from The LA Times tracking polls, and Rassmussen Reports. They are the ones that produce ridiculous results.

cool story bro.

Don't need to jackass. You just need to watch their coverage of each campaigns problems to see the entire media is in the Clinton's back pocket.

Wikileaks Reveals Long List of Media Canoodling with Hillary Clinton - Breitbart
Haha, another Breitbart link... #clueless

The only true media outlet, despite the fact that it's owner is literally employeed by the Trump campaign.

Last edited:
cool story bro.

The only true media outlet, despite the fact that it's owner is employeed by the Trump campaign.
Breitbart and Drudge are the only media outlets that tell the truth!

Please irony...be not lost

The only true media outlet, despite the fact that it's owner is employeed by the Trump campaign.
Breitbart and Drudge are the only media outlets that tell the truth!

Please irony...be not lost
Now you are getting it sparky. Good job!

This is why the polling is so suspect.. it is heavily weighted toward democrats, so much so it is unrealistic and we know it!

Rush Limbaugh addressed this issue last week. He said that polling is designed to shape an election--not report it.

Polling for Hil-Liar will be up because they want her to win. They oversample Democrats to get the desired results. The idea is to take the wind out of the sails of Trump voters, and give them the impression that it's a waste of time to go out and vote.

Limbaugh predicts that as we near election day, all of a sudden the polls will get closer and closer, because all these polling agencies want credibility. They don't want to be wrong. Sure, it's okay if you're lying or wrong all along, but not right up to election day because on election day is when they can measure the accuracy of the polls.

Let's see if Rush is right again.
And how right was your obese junkie in 2012? And what were the polls saying in 2012? Seems that assholes like you got handed your fat asses but good in 2012. As a result, we had 4 more years of competency in the White House. And, after 8Nov16, with Hillary as President, we will get another 4 years of competency.

No? You don't need to?

Ok fine, lets lower the bar - can you find me ONE article that is critical of Trump. ONE. of a guy that lies on average once every 3 minutes of public speaking and constantly shoots himself in the foot with ridiculous hyperbole.

This is what Breitbart published after first debate, debate that everyone sane agrees Trump lost:

How Donald Trump Won the Debate - Breitbart

No? You don't need to?

Ok fine, lets lower the bar - can you find me ONE article that is critical of Trump. ONE. of a guy that lies on average once every 3 minutes of public speaking and constantly shoots himself in the foot with ridiculous hyperbole.

This is what Breitbart published after first debate, that everyone sane agrees Trump lost:

Trump doesn't allow his staff to say things like "we lost" anything.

No? You don't need to?

This is what Breitbart published after first debate, debate that everyone sane agrees Trump lost:

He lies according to YOU and the Clinton Media Cartel.

No? You don't need to?

He lies according to YOU and the Clinton Media Cartel.
He lies according to anybody that is able to remember history or look up facts

I didn't even bother looking at them. I saw the source. That was enough.

Forum List

Back