The man behind the threadbare curtain

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I don't know DA Sim Gill of SLC, but I agree with his FB tramp on Trump as crazy dude running for office.

You All Know . . .

I did not grope that woman, or that one, or that one, or that one, or that one, or that one, or . . . It is all part of an international conspiracy, a moneyed conspiracy, a powerful cabal, a Protocol Of Elders, if you will. You all know what I am talking about don't you?

Do not look behind the curtain. Do not listen to words coming out of my mouth. Do not accept my own words as confessions inn private. I just spoke about committing sexual assaults not actually committing sexual assaults. You all know what I am talking about don't you?

This election is rigged. There will be voter fraud. We need to watch for those who would conspire. If I don't win then it is rigged, its a farce.

I. Will. Be. Martyred. Only. I. Can. Save. You!

You all know what I am talking about don't you?

Well actually, no I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. It is rather difficult to follow the cycling of manic grandiose delusions of a narcissistic sociopath (said with genuine apology to brothers and sisters who suffer from mental illness).

Holier than thou jakestarkey is the only one that can save us.

And backs a candidate that goes against his own immoral views of gay marriage.

Yes rule No. 1, if ANYONE says they are the only one that can save you, that is the person to kick to the dung heap. That is something a dictator says. And Trump has said 'he knows more than the generals' about warfare.

He is an 8 year old child trapped in a 70 year old body.

• Banned
tyrone made no sense above.

Trump is a would be tyrant and dictator.

No, he won't be president.

Forum List

Back