What's Ron Paul going to announce tonight?

There alot of direct democracy groups created and forming,basically the premise is the eliminate of the variable.of government self interest and mususe. What we need is a free capitalist market,competative like we used to be,if you have it,you earn it,not have it redistributed without your choice to those making the decisions for us,that only have their own interests in mind.

actually, history has proven that the middle class only exists with governmental intervention. which is why things are so much better since the new deal than they were previously.

and their interest is in getting re-elected. get money out of politics and you get rid of most of the garbage.
OH... OH!!! No lass... lol... No... History does not show that.

I guess this is where I ask for a link or something? I tell you what... If you think that it won't matter to change my mind feel free to just brush it off... No problems.

But it's obvious that you have done little or no research on that point. Unless of course you think the government has gotten smaller during it's existence...

Yup, you idjits are going to take over the GOP after Paul's folks got screwed last week at the convention.

You come back with all you victories in the middle of November

If you base your personal opinions and views on "winning"-then you truly don't believe in anything. I'd rather "lose" while sticking to my ideals and beliefs-than win supporting something that contradicts them. Only a true moron who doesn't think for themselves sees their world views on wins and loses.

So go ahead and fall in with the party line. But just remember one thing: no two people think exactly the same, and share the same values (as you brought up) 100% of the time. They just don't. So if someone follows the GOP's lead, only one person is truly thinking. Now you tell me who do think is the one thinking again?

Seriously the whole "come back when you win" is a piss-poor way of saying "I have no actual comments or thoughts or ideas to bring up against-so I'm going to resort to mindlessly spouting out 'we win'".

Get some respect...but not for us, for yourself. You're better than that.

And the big announcement was???

That he is not running in 2012 on a 3rd party ticket.

Ok, who had 'something completely irrelevant/meaningless' in the pool?

That was it???

There was no announcement. Just as I suspected.

I watched it. Jay specifically asked him if he had something to say, like, was he going to run on a 3rd party ticket... setting Paul up for the announcement. He replies that he was not going to run on a 3rd party ticket.

That, was the big announcement.

That was it???

There was no announcement. Just as I suspected.

I watched it. Jay specifically asked him if he had something to say, like, was he going to run on a 3rd party ticket... setting Paul up for the announcement. He replies that he was not going to run on a 3rd party ticket.

That, was the big announcement.

No, Jay asked him if he was going to run third party. Ron Paul said no, then joked that he had to take some time off to ready himself for 2016.

Didn't see the clip. Did he only rule out running as a third party, or did he rule out running all together (ie: he wont be running as an independent)?

So you would rather be right than win?

Hint: you are never going to be either.

Yup, you idjits are going to take over the GOP after Paul's folks got screwed last week at the convention.

You come back with all you victories in the middle of November

If you base your personal opinions and views on "winning"-then you truly don't believe in anything. I'd rather "lose" while sticking to my ideals and beliefs-than win supporting something that contradicts them. Only a true moron who doesn't think for themselves sees their world views on wins and loses.

So go ahead and fall in with the party line. But just remember one thing: no two people think exactly the same, and share the same values (as you brought up) 100% of the time. They just don't. So if someone follows the GOP's lead, only one person is truly thinking. Now you tell me who do think is the one thinking again?

Seriously the whole "come back when you win" is a piss-poor way of saying "I have no actual comments or thoughts or ideas to bring up against-so I'm going to resort to mindlessly spouting out 'we win'".

Get some respect...but not for us, for yourself. You're better than that.

Prison Planet.com » What’s Ron Paul Planning to Announce on the Tonight Show?

I say he is going to announce his endorsement of Gary Johnson.

no one cares what ron paul says.

haven't you figured out yet that he's irrelevant?

You still seem to think I give a shit about anything you say...you hate freedom and liberty and you are an israel firster so...you lose all credibility. Oh and if he was "irrelevant" then why is he on tv shows doing interviews....obviously Jay Leno wanted him on there...so he is relevant.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6oMqFMckWc]RON PAUL-Jay Leno-The Tonight Show-9/4/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Here is the entire clip from last night. I don't think he was joking about 2016..someone said he was joking and he said I am kidding I don't see that...by 2016 the liberty movement should control a good bit of state republican parties which will help push the message of liberty and freedom. He would be 81 when and if he is nominated but Reagan was old as well so. I think he may have said joking to not upset the republinazis since they seem to think Willard has a chance still and he needs to wait until after the election to announce another run.

Best think about this election is that Ron Paul, a meaningless hypocritical porking Congressman from a rural, sparsely populated meaningless district who has an TINY, will go off into the sunset and no one will really care!

You speak for a lot of other people, you might realize. But that's never stopped a true statist before. Sweeping generalizations super charged with the sentiment of many when you're only one.

What a fucking douchenozzle.

Another ignorant hick troll...ignore list is getting long...either have something to say worth a shit or don't waste my time.

As it turns out, not much, if you were expecting a third party run, or an endorsement of someone other than Windsock Mitt.

It was, however, a gently spoken critique of the GOP and its failures.

Yep...If I had known that he wasn't really gonna announce anything I would have gone to bed earlier lol.

RON PAUL-Jay Leno-The Tonight Show-9/4/2012 - YouTube

Here is the entire clip from last night. I don't think he was joking about 2016..someone said he was joking and he said I am kidding I don't see that...by 2016 the liberty movement should control a good bit of state republican parties which will help push the message of liberty and freedom. He would be 81 when and if he is nominated but Reagan was old as well so. I think he may have said joking to not upset the republinazis since they seem to think Willard has a chance still and he needs to wait until after the election to announce another run.

You remind me of one of those End of the World people who keeps recalculating doomsday every time the latest date passes.

Ron Paul is not even running for re-election in his district. He is totally out. He's done. Gone. Wave bye-bye now.

You might be able to catch him at the IHOP. Don't let the WN's around him make you nervous.

Last edited:

Very respectable speech. My previous anger was that I thought he was going to just what you said, endorse Gary Johnson!

I will say it again, I think Ron Paul would make one of the BEST governors of any state, but I wouldn't want to see him at president!

Very respectable speech. My previous anger was that I thought he was going to just what you said, endorse Gary Johnson!

I will say it again, I think Ron Paul would make one of the BEST governors of any state, but I wouldn't want to see him at president!

When it comes to Ron Paul you flip flop more than Mitt Romney.

You just described Dissent, don't cha know?

Best think about this election is that Ron Paul, a meaningless hypocritical porking Congressman from a rural, sparsely populated meaningless district who has an TINY, will go off into the sunset and no one will really care!

You speak for a lot of other people, you might realize. But that's never stopped a true statist before. Sweeping generalizations super charged with the sentiment of many when you're only one.

What a fucking douchenozzle.

(bated breath) What did he say?!?!?!?!?

Let Iran get nukes to attack Israel and maybe us?

Let Russia start taking back little countries in Europe to get that old USSR feeling again?

Let China take Taiwan and any other asian countries they like as part of their chinese buffet?

The US can save so much money without a military or just a military to guard the US coastline?

Forum List

Back