Dems officially support government-funded baby killing...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
""The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade and a woman’s right to make decisions regarding her pregnancy, including a safe and legal abortion, regardless of ability to pay."

"That last part--"regardless of ability to pay"--is an endorsement of taxpayer-funded abortions, a policy that President Obama has personally endorsed. Obama wants Medicaid to pay directly for elective abortions, and Obamacare will allow beneficiaries to use federal subsidies to purchase health care plans that cover elective abortions."

Democratic Platform Endorses Taxpayer-Funded Abortions | The Weekly Standard

"
During a 2003 press conference, Barack Obama indicated that he thought abortion should be legal in all situations, even late in pregnancy:"

Video: Obama Says He's 'Pro-Choice' on Third-Trimester Abortions | The Weekly Standard

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YEvBTwDqBY]Obama In 2003: I'm Pro-Choice Including Late Term/Partial Birth Abortions - YouTube[/ame]

""The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade and a woman’s right to make decisions regarding her pregnancy, including a safe and legal abortion, regardless of ability to pay."

"That last part--"regardless of ability to pay"--is an endorsement of taxpayer-funded abortions, a policy that President Obama has personally endorsed. Obama wants Medicaid to pay directly for elective abortions, and Obamacare will allow beneficiaries to use federal subsidies to purchase health care plans that cover elective abortions."

Democratic Platform Endorses Taxpayer-Funded Abortions | The Weekly Standard

"
During a 2003 press conference, Barack Obama indicated that he thought abortion should be legal in all situations, even late in pregnancy:"

Video: Obama Says He's 'Pro-Choice' on Third-Trimester Abortions | The Weekly Standard

Obama In 2003: I'm Pro-Choice Including Late Term/Partial Birth Abortions - YouTube

I make the difference between a medical abortion, and a selective abortion. If it is for a real medical reason, your insurance should pay for it. If its for a too late form of birth control, pay for it your damn self.

Pro Death Party.

We've always known it. They've just made it official.
*blink*blink*

I thought it was the republicans that wanted to kill people. I mean... Aren't they the ones that still promote the death penalty... against... You know... A person?

Sorry bout that,

1. They want babies dead, thats so sad.
2. Life is a gift, ofcourse, and over *all* the Demoncratic Party wants to kill babies.
3. So very very sad.
4. I wonder how they will answer to that when they stand infront of Jesus???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The baby-killing advocates were never about choice... so why would they let taxpayers choose not to pay for abortions?

Sorry bout that,

1. They want babies dead, thats so sad.
2. Life is a gift, ofcourse, and over *all* the Demoncratic Party wants to kill babies.
3. So very very sad.
4. I wonder how they will answer to that when they stand infront of Jesus???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

my friend, you missed the rest yes they have no problem, no problem what so ever of killing a baby , but and thsi is the fun part, they will give a murderer a second chance. so im hoping someone does the math for me because that doesnt add up.

Forum List

Back