What's Ron Paul going to announce tonight?

I have the inside info on this right from one of RP's people.

He is going to tell his followers to stop being stupid and start supporting the GOP ticket.

• Banned
I have the inside info on this right from one of RP's people.

He is going to tell his followers to stop being stupid and start supporting the GOP ticket.

And WHY would we do that? Would you support someone that cheated you to win? I don't think so. Obviously you STILL do not understand Dr Paul and his supporters. We don't support a party we support an idea and that idea is Freedom and Liberty. Doesn't matter to me if you are democrat or republican,black white or hispanic or asian as long as you support freedom and liberty I will vote for you.
I don't know but I'll be watching...

Me to!

I think you are right.

What is funny to me is that libertarians think they are an important force in American politics.

You guys can't agree on what "value" is, much less what libertarians should actually do if elected.

I think you are right.

What is funny to me is that libertarians think they are an important force in American politics.

You guys can't agree on what "value" is, much less what libertarians should actually do if elected.
ok

I think you are right.

Yeah, but we ALL agree that you're an asshole!

I think you are right.

Well if it makes ya feel better you keep thinking that. Right up until the moment we take over the republican party. Maybe you should do a research and see how much Ron Paul's support grew in the 4 years from 2008 to 2012 and see how many state house,state senate,congressman and women and senators we have endorsed and how many more have been elected and are going to be elected come November.

Yup, you idjits are going to take over the GOP after Paul's folks got screwed last week at the convention.

You come back with all you victories in the middle of November

I think you are right.

Says the guy who hates his own party... Or maybe I should pull up some of your old threads and posts about Republicans... Hell you flip flop more than Mitt, no wonder you support him, you have so much in common on your ever changing positions.

As to the OP, I'm almost 100% sure Paul will announce that his wife is Pregnant.

Get it right, 'suds. There is much I dislike about my party, beginning with the rise of Reagan and Friedman wing, which led to the K Street lobby, DeLay, and deregulation, two wars of the books, NCLB, Patriot Act, and the seniors' prescription drug bill.

And that was just the GOP? You know what the Dems were up to.

I think you are right.

Says the guy who hates his own party... Or maybe I should pull up some of your old threads and posts about Republicans... Hell you flip flop more than Mitt, no wonder you support him, you have so much in common on your ever changing positions.

As to the OP, I'm almost 100% sure Paul will announce that his wife is Pregnant.

Yup, you idjits are going to take over the GOP after Paul's folks got screwed last week at the convention.

You come back with all you victories in the middle of November

The whole "take over the Republican party" thing is long term... It's more of a the old progressives in the party, like yourself, die off due to old age and obesity, leaving the younger generation to frame the Republican party on actual conservative values, something that makes you go into a blind rage of stupidity.

I think you are right.

Yeah, but we ALL agree that you're an asshole!
Not all of us. I consider myself an Equal Opportunist Asshole. And I want nothing to do with him.

Forum List

Back