What's One Thing Obama Has Done to Help You Personally?

:cuckoo:

Why would a president help anyone personally?

That is the response I expected... Thanks Ravi.

Folks this is from Ravi, a die hard lib... And this was his best response. These are the type of people we are dealing with. God help our country.
:lol: You expect presidents to come to your house and wipe your ass?

Tool.

:(

I wish you'd said something 15 months ago.

Out of curiosity can someone point to something that Obama has done that has helped you personally since he has been in office?

For that matter, how about one thing the Democrats have done to help you?

Thanks.

What has obama done for me personally? Not a God damn thing, and I wouldn't piss on the filthy sons a bitch if he was on fire.

What have the democrats done for me? Not a God damn thing, and I wouldn't piss on the filthy sons a bitches if they were on fire.

The purple lipped dogs ass obama, coupled with the shit stain reid and the scabby old puss sack pelosi have brought our country to the brink of disaster. They have spent this country into a high speed train wreck in motion. They should all be tried for high treason and thrown in PRISON.

Out of curiosity can someone point to something that Obama has done that has helped you personally since he has been in office?

Thanks.

What has obama done for me personally? Not a God damn thing, and I wouldn't piss on the filthy sons a bitch if he was on fire.

What have the democrats done for me? Not a God damn thing, and I wouldn't piss on the filthy sons a bitches if they were on fire.

The purple lipped dogs ass obama, coupled with the shit stain reid and the scabby old puss sack pelosi have brought our country to the brink of disaster. They have spent this country into a high speed train wreck in motion. They should all be tried for high treason and thrown in PRISON.

:eusa_hand:

So, I sense your disappointed with results so far.

Thanks.

So, I sense your disappointed with results so far.

Save your thoughts about me, and give your answer to the OP.

Last edited:

Thanks.

Dude, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

Thanks.

Dude, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

Dude, find something interesting to say.

Folks this is from Ravi, a die hard lib... And this was his best response. These are the type of people we are dealing with. God help our country.
Hey, c'mon...give US a break!!

Look at what we LIBS had to deal-with...for EIGHT YEARS!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]YouTube - Classic Bush - What Mistakes?[/ame]

:eek:

Thanks.

Personally? Not much. But if anything he/they did open the floodgates on Embryonic stem cell research which may help me out one day down the road... Damn, thats all I got.

Hey, c'mon...give US a break!!

Look at what we LIBS had to deal-with...for EIGHT YEARS!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]YouTube - Classic Bush - What Mistakes?[/ame]

:eek:
But, but, but.....Boooooooooooosh. :cuckoo:
That is really getting old, dude.

The party in power seems to be ignoring the Golden Rule. Maybe you should consider taking your own advice?

Tool.
Whew! How cold....when you ask for such an obvious-response, considering who you're referring-to!!

moran.jpg

532.gif

But, but, but.....Boooooooooooosh. :cuckoo:
That is really getting old, dude.

I recall wondering as November 2008 approached what all the posters that had BLAMED BUSH for being bright enough to orchestrate 9/11, but not being bright enough to correctly pronounce "nuclear" would do after he wasn't in office.

Now 16 months, since OB's January 2009 inauguaration, we see:

Nothing.

He's been an education in racism. Division, and partisan politics.. it has been vewy enlightening.
If there's anyone who's (BADLY) in-need of Enlightenment, it's definitely the Teabagger-spawn of:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=related]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

346.gif

Last edited:

Tool.

Folks, more proof of what we are up against... Thanks again Ravi for another one of you enlightening posts...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He can't even come up with one thing that the President has done for him yet he kisses his ass everyday...
:rolleyes: I don't expect him to do anything for me personally. I don't kiss his ass. I am simply pleased that Palin has no chance of becoming president.
No doubt, the White-Wingers' BIGGEST-disappointment!!!!

Thanks.
In a general personal way (if that's possible) he has galvanized the conservative movement as never before. And uhm .... he helped turn Teddy Kennedy's seat over to a Republican.

His first year in office hasn't done a damned thing for me.

It just makes me wonder where this country is headed and what shape it will be in once Barry Boy and his left wing agenda is gone.

Tool.

Folks, more proof of what we are up against... Thanks again Ravi for another one of you enlightening posts...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He can't even come up with one thing that the President has done for him yet he kisses his ass everyday...
Provide some template for whatever it is you expect as an answer. For example: point to something that George W. Bush has done that has helped you personally since he has been in office.

Forum List

Back