What's One Thing Obama Has Done to Help You Personally?

Actually,.... he solidified my resolve to rail against liberal stupidity!,..... Thanks Obama!!
Yeah...that's been the biggest-problem, over the last-ten-years....liberal stupidity.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcE3HVRlRs]YouTube - Funny and Dumb Bush Quotes/Moments[/ame]

:booze:

In a general personal way (if that's possible) he has galvanized the conservative movement as never before. And uhm .... he helped turn Teddy Kennedy's seat over to a Republican.
He got me interested in politics, or at least somewhat interested. I was always very loosely interested until this last election when i could see the real Obama coming. I'm still fairly apathetic, but not nearly as much as i used to be, and while i wasn't shouting it all over the place, i was warning people about Obama during his election.

Other than that, he's done nothing to personally help me. Depending on how long i stay at my job and how the health care bill turns out, I might be able to directly blame Obama and the democrat congress for putting me out of a job, but that's a long ways away.

Last edited:
He's encouraging me to vote

Republican.

That's it for me too. Not one of his policies benefit me - they just drain even more of my productive life into supporting lazy strangers.

In a general personal way (if that's possible) he has galvanized the conservative movement as never before. And uhm .... he helped turn Teddy Kennedy's seat over to a Republican.

Heh. Yep, the Kennedy Throne going to an usurper is excellent.

It has certainly helped with my self-esteem. I'm way more qualified and capable to hold a high office than 0bama.

Out of curiosity can someone point to something that Obama has done that has helped you personally since he has been in office?

For that matter, how about one thing the Democrats have done to help you?

Thanks.

I have not personally been killed by a terrorist.

There you go... Our first legitimate response from a liberal....

I guess you could say Bush did the same thing for you then... Congrats.

And once again a winger brings up BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH?:cuckoo:

I still have my postdoc position thanks to the stimulus money going to the NIH, in a time where funding is tight and very competitive. My lab is getting new microscopes thanks to it.

And I think what most people forget, or don't want to believe, but the stimulus might of kept many companies afloat to make it through the tough times. I say may as I'm no economic expert, neither is anybody here I bet, and that's my take on the benefit of it.

Out of curiosity can someone point to something that Obama has done that has helped you personally since he has been in office?

Thanks.

With the exception of those 3,000 or so americans who were killed by terrorists on Bush's watch! Ouch!

What has obama done for me personally? Not a God damn thing, and I wouldn't piss on the filthy sons a bitch if he was on fire.

What have the democrats done for me? Not a God damn thing, and I wouldn't piss on the filthy sons a bitches if they were on fire.

The purple lipped dogs ass obama, coupled with the shit stain reid and the scabby old puss sack pelosi have brought our country to the brink of disaster. They have spent this country into a high speed train wreck in motion. They should all be tried for high treason and thrown in PRISON.

Dude, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

Dude, find something interesting to say.

THIS coming from the asshat who speak about the POTUS in this manner?
What has obama done for me personally? Not a God damn thing, and I wouldn't piss on the filthy sons a bitch if he was on fire.

:cuckoo:

Why would a president help anyone personally?

That is the response I expected... Thanks Ravi.

Folks this is from Ravi, a die hard lib... And this was his best response. These are the type of people we are dealing with. God help our country.

I'd say god help us from asshole like you, and the rest of the whiny conservatives who wish Obama to fail just so they can claim their ideology is right. You think you added anything of brilliance in your OP?

I still have my postdoc position thanks to the stimulus money going to the NIH, in a time where funding is tight and very competitive. My lab is getting new microscopes thanks to it.

And I think what most people forget, or don't want to believe, but the stimulus might of kept many companies afloat to make it through the tough times. I say may as I'm no economic expert, neither is anybody here I bet, and that's my take on the benefit of it.
Can't find a job, eh? So staying as a post doc.

Economy sucks.

Thanks.

I have a 22 year old son who works for a small company that offers no benefits. I have been helping him pay for private health insurance on the open market. It costs $1728 a year for a bare bones policy. With the new healthcare bill, I will be able to put him back on my policy until he is 26

What have the democrats done for me? Not a God damn thing, and I wouldn't piss on the filthy sons a bitches if they were on fire.

The purple lipped dogs ass obama, coupled with the shit stain reid and the scabby old puss sack pelosi have brought our country to the brink of disaster. They have spent this country into a high speed train wreck in motion. They should all be tried for high treason and thrown in PRISON.

Like your whiny rant is really interesting? so funny to see the pathetic conservative kick and scream and whine like little bitches.

THIS coming from the asshat who speak about the POTUS in this manner?

I find a little irony in the fact that obama has lowered the office of the presidency in a manner that he calls the tea party, tea baggers. I guess the gloves are off as far as respect to the office he holds, and he brought it on himself. Once again it show that he's not ready for primetime

Thanks.

:eusa_hand:

So, I sense your disappointed with results so far.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But, but, but.....Boooooooooooosh. :cuckoo:
That is really getting old, dude.

I recall wondering as November 2008 approached what all the posters that had BLAMED BUSH for being bright enough to orchestrate 9/11, but not being bright enough to correctly pronounce "nuclear" would do after he wasn't in office.

Now 16 months, since OB's January 2009 inauguaration, we see:

Nothing.

would be nice if you opened your eyes, Obama has done a lot since taking office.

Proof, just look at the hack conservatives pathetic and petty bullshit they post, rarely anything of substance, and it just gets more and more dumb and away from reality.

Thanks.

Yeah....he was a real prince, when it came to protecting Americans.

9:11%20image.jpg

But, but, but.....Boooooooooooosh. :cuckoo:
That is really getting old, dude.

I recall wondering as November 2008 approached what all the posters that had BLAMED BUSH for being bright enough to orchestrate 9/11, but not being bright enough to correctly pronounce "nuclear" would do after he wasn't in office.

Now 16 months, since OB's January 2009 inauguaration, we see:

Nothing.

would be nice if you opened your eyes, Obama has done a lot since taking office.

Proof, just look at the hack conservatives pathetic and petty bullshit they post, rarely anything of substance, and it just gets more and more dumb and away from reality.

Maybe the wording should have been stated "What Obama has done "positive" since taking office? I think that should clear it up for you Gregg.

Forum List

Back