What Would You Do?

Meanwhile...now that that is out of the way...I WON LEADERBOARD!!!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouverymuch! Musta been all those pics I was posting, and the quotes and eye candy and stuff. I was on a roll, lemme tell ya! But I had no clue cuz I never paid much attention to it. I just saw it under my pic too!

Meanwhile...now that that is out of the way...I WON LEADERBOARD!!!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouverymuch! Musta been all those pics I was posting, and the quotes and eye candy and stuff. I was on a roll, lemme tell ya! But I had no clue cuz I never paid much attention to it. I just saw it under my pic too!
Gracie Trump? hmmmm

I don't judge this because I have little crushes on people I meet online now and then. But leave MrG? Oh hell no. Cyber sexing with someone else? Oh hell no. I'd feel.....weird. Then again....I have never done that or let it go that far since its just a small crush thing that the guy doesn't even know, so....who knows how I would react if he caught on and was interested. Which is why I am careful on what I say and how I react. Its just a crush thing. Nothing sexual about it.

I consider them flirtations, some people participate more than others... that's about it...
I do answer but no one ever believes me ... that's why I said for def to answer....
So, you never pm him and tell him how attracted you are to him and flirt with words?

I flirt with words right here! Much more is said in public threads than anything I have or would say to anyone in a PM.....

So....I tell April that I am going to spank her til she cries for more in pleasure.....which is teasing her since she nor I am lesbian....that sort of thing?

I have been known to flirt with women. I told Bones I could get YOU to flirt with me.
I haven't heard much from Bones since..... ;)

If you have to say it in a PM it is probably going too far. That said a mild flirt out here on the board can be entertaining, which is what a message board is for, innocent fun. Also improving a person's self esteem is a nice thing to do.

You can share personal things (with a male or female) in a PM. Most of my PMs are like a 3-4 message short conversation and nothing sexual at all. Something's just should be said in public, not just because it's personal but it might hurt someone's feelings. etc.

If you were getting to be close friends with someone of the opposite sex (or same sex if the attraction could go that way) and they got a little TOO interested and told you as much....

Would you back off?

Or would you leave it up to them to back off?

Would you make it clear in no uncertain terms you did not find them attractive?

How would you handle it?
So my next question is...why this thread?

Most of my threads involve difficult decisions that are faced in real life. Most of the times it is a situations I have dealt with in the past or present that I'm not sure of what the best way to handle it would have been etc. So, asking opinions of others lets me see other's points of view, so, in the future, I might look at it differently.

Let's face it. When you are in an online community of any sort (Facebook, here, Twitter etc.) you will tend to gravitate toward certain people. Sometimes you ALLOW is to grow into something more (whether a friendship, close friendship, crush or like with Sherry and her guy here (forgot his name) - a marriage.

I'm here for fun. Period. If people have issue what I say and do for fun, well, they have a right to not like or approve of it. Not sure what more I can say about that.....

Some talks about swallowing the hook, line and sinker. I wonder who did the swallowing this time...:badgrin:

Most of my threads involve difficult decisions that are faced in real life. Most of the times it is a situations I have dealt with in the past or present that I'm not sure of what the best way to handle it would have been etc. So, asking opinions of others lets me see other's points of view, so, in the future, I might look at it differently.

Let's face it. When you are in an online community of any sort (Facebook, here, Twitter etc.) you will tend to gravitate toward certain people. Sometimes you ALLOW is to grow into something more (whether a friendship, close friendship, crush or like with Sherry and her guy here (forgot his name) - a marriage.

I'm here for fun. Period. If people have issue what I say and do for fun, well, they have a right to not like or approve of it. Not sure what more I can say about that.....

Which is one of the things I like about my online friend Bonzi. Also why I don't want to see her get hurt in real life.

Which is one of the things I like about my online friend Bonzi. Also why I don't want to see her get hurt in real life.

Oh I get hurt.
But, that's on me. At 52 years old, if I get hurt, it's because I have allowed or exposed myself to it.

I'm the kind of person that needs people to be 100% brutally honest with me (which my husband is) - I can handle that much better than vagueness. That can only lead to misunderstandings and hurt feelings.

I'll even be honest enough to say I have been hurt by people on here. Several.

I come across all brazen and hard, but, really, there are people here I like. Anyone can mock me about that and say, "they are not real" or "people can pretend to be someone they are not" - well, that's on them if they do that. I view people as "Innocent until proven guilty". I'm willing to look stupid (or even get hurt) on the off chance I get to talk to someone I enjoy that can be real with me, and me with them.

Feelings stuff? Screw that. ;)

I was a Sophomore in college when you were a Senior in High School.

Forum List

Back