What Would You Do?

Feelings stuff? Screw that. ;)

I was a Sophomore in college when you were a Senior in High School.

I just wasn't sure the tie in. And totally forgot what the thread was about... what would you do.... turned into some sort of Bonzi confessional!

Thank you for sharing! So you are about 3 years older than me I guess - I took 11th grade over the summer.

oh - you have no feelings... I get hurt very easily and painfully but only by the few I "let in".

I just wasn't sure the tie in. And totally forgot what the thread was about... what would you do.... turned into some sort of Bonzi confessional!

Thank you for sharing! So you are about 3 years older than me I guess - I took 11th grade over the summer.

oh - you have no feelings... I get hurt very easily and painfully but only by the few I "let in".

Currently 54, no feelings, I might have been a wee bit sarcastic there. Too matter of factly perhaps. Did you notice the winking smilie when I was mentioning feelings? :)

I am a manager in vehicle sales, my life is hearing too expensive, this is broken, you need to advertise more, you didn't give my customer enough for their car/truck, can't fix that until tomorrow, I need to leave early, you don't understand, no, no, never. Yet, for the most part, I am an optimist.

Hello Dhara, we had a bad day yesterday, but today is a new one. Hope yours is going well.

Hello Dhara, we had a bad day yesterday, but today is a new one. Hope yours is going well.
I'm not sure what happened. I think you may have been trying to be kind with advice and it didn't hit me in a welcoming way.

A fair number of my board friends do not play well with each other, that makes for unusual situations too. I get your point of view of bossy on yesterday now.

Currently 54, no feelings, I might have been a wee bit sarcastic there. Too matter of factly perhaps. Did you notice the winking smilie when I was mentioning feelings? :)

I am a manager in vehicle sales, my life is hearing too expensive, this is broken, you need to advertise more, you didn't give my customer enough for their car/truck, can't fix that until tomorrow, I need to leave early, you don't understand, no, no, never. Yet, for the most part, I am an optimist.

I've thought about selling cars, but I hate lying to people and don't like to work evenings or weekends.
I used to Manage a Lady Foot Locker - that was enough retail for me!

Yeah, Gracie. I used to like her, now it's best I don't read her at all.

Depends on her mood. Plus people think you are someone else (maybe you are I have no idea, don't care really).... but it is what it is.....

A fair number of my board friends do not play well with each other, that makes for unusual situations too. I get your point of view of bossy on yesterday now.

you are like mdk..... very neutral everyone likes you :)

Yeah, Gracie. I used to like her, now it's best I don't read her at all.

Depends on her mood. Plus people think you are someone else (maybe you are I have no idea, don't care really).... but it is what it is.....
Four years ago I posted under a moniker. I'm posting now under my name. I won't comment any further on Gracie.

I've thought about selling cars, but I hate lying to people and don't like to work evenings or weekends.

Why would I lie to anyone? I work 54 to 58 hours a week plus my landscaping business. You would be shocked how often I get lied to.

Why would I lie to anyone? I work 54 to 58 hours a week plus my landscaping business. You would be shocked how often I get lied to.

I always assumed if you sell cars you have to "fib"

I always assumed if you sell cars you have to "fib"

Most people think that. I live in a smaller city, repeat business is necessary. Who wants to buy from the guy who lied to you last time? Used cars break, they break on me sometimes in between the time I buy them and try to sell them. I fix them, but that doesn't mean they can't break again tomorrow. When it breaks after the sale, people assume you knew about it. There are sales people that will lie, no question. That is not the route I can go.

So....I tell April that I am going to spank her til she cries for more in pleasure.....which is teasing her since she nor I am lesbian....that sort of thing?

I have been known to flirt with women. I told Bones I could get YOU to flirt with me.
I haven't heard much from Bones since..... ;)
You don't have the right parts.

Forum List

Back