What would jesus do about illegal aliens?

'I also find it hard to feel sorry for America being flooded with Mexicans when I remember that Angelhair's ancestors took that land from Mexico through violence.'

Of course you can't feel sorry for America, YOUR heart belongs to Mexico. Can you name ONE country that took another WITHOUT violence??? Even as I write this, Mexico itself is being taken over by violence - and by its OWN people!!!

Great move, confuse them with facts! Facts are something the left has been ignoring for a long time. I'm thinking they may even be allergic to facts and to honesty as well.

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO ABOUT ILLEGAL ALIENS?

He would admonish them. Advocates and churches who are confused in the sanctuary laws instituted by GOD for murderers and do not apply today, to respect and obey our immigration laws, Superior Authorities, (government) that stand in place by him and pay their taxes just as he did. Superior Authorities exist because he allows them to exist and immigration laws do not conflict with his laws.
Our leaders are just like the Pharisees. Hypocrites.

SUPERIOR AUTHORITIES.

Rom 13;17….let every soul be in subjection to superior authorities.
Titus 3;1..be obedient to government and authorities as rulers.
Luke 2;1-5…a decree went forth from Caesar for all the inhabited earth to be registered…
Acts 24;16…I am exercising myself continually …of committing no offense to GOD and men. (they are breaking our laws and GOD’s laws.)
Rom 13;2-4…”he who opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of GOD…those who have taken a stand against it will receive judgment..if you are doing what is bad, be in fear.
Christians who subject themselves to proper authority of political government receive benefits….Rom 13;3,4….1Pet 2;12-14.

BOUNDARIES
Boundaries (borders) Boundaries were set in place by God from the beginning of time and for a reason. Gen 4;10,11....3;23,24... Gen 15;18-21. Ex 23;31..... To Abraham and his seed God promised a certain land with definitely stated boundaries. Gen 15;13-16.....would enforce an eviction decree when “the error of the Amorites” came to its completion. Deut 2;4,5,18,19....Jehovah God also decreed that the Israelites would not encrouch on the boundaries of the nations of Edom, .... Deut 32;8....when the Most High gave the nations an inheritance, when he parted the sons of Adam from one another, he proceeded to fix the boundary of the people with regard for the number of the sons of Israel.” Eph 2;12-16....Under penalty of death, Gentiles were prohibited beyond that boundary, such wall serving the apostle as an apt illustration of the division created by the Law covenant. Isa 54;l14,15...60;18..Co 3;16,17.

TAXES

Both Jesus and the apostle Paul showed that I was proper to pay taxes to “Caesar”or the Superior Authorities. Matt 22;17-21.

Fuck you and your bible.

José;2298282 said:
Mentally retarded super patriotic american clown of the US Message Board:

If "boundaries were set in place by God from the beginning of time and for a reason" California, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona would be MEXICAN TERRITORY now!!!!

Estoy de acuerdo hermano

José;2298282 said:
Mentally retarded super patriotic american clown of the US Message Board:

If "boundaries were set in place by God from the beginning of time and for a reason" California, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona would be MEXICAN TERRITORY now!!!!

Estoy de acuerdo hermano

Your logo speaks volumes.

:evil:

José;2311247 said:
Originally posted by Reidlr
This argument you keep throwing out is really getting old!

Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna! I'm sure you know this name. He overthrew your government in 1828 and won the Presidency in 1833. After becoming President, he began to change the Mexican Constitution to his liking and cause a huge rift in Mexico. This rift led to coahuila y tejas (known today as Texas!), the northern territory that formed Mexico's northern border, to seek its independence. But wait, before this. In the early 1800s, Mexicans didn't want to settle the rough terrain of Texas and ended up leaving Juan Bautista de Las Casas, Mexican leader of the northern territory, no other option but to encourage massive immigration from their northern neighbor, The United States. What, say it isn't so! Oh, but wait, Steven F. Austin, you may know this name, but if you don't, its not a Mexican name! He was the first empresario (what an American) in the territory! but how is that! According to you, we stole everything and Americans where evil people! Mexico screwed up! Get over it! We stole nothing from Mexico! Mexico lost it's own territory!!!

Todays illegal alien problem has nothing to do with anything that occurred in the 1800s! Stop with the ignorant argument and provide some substance to the threads or just simply stop posting!

Unlike its predecessor, the Mexican law required immigrants to practice Catholicism and stressed that foreigners needed to learn Spanish. Settlers were supposed to own property or have a craft or useful profession, and all people wishing to live in Texas were expected to report to the nearest Mexican authority for permission to settle. The rules were widely disregarded and many families became squatters.

Mexican Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is ILLEGAL AMERICANS IN MEXICO for you, Reidlr!!!!

Also in 1830, Bustamante outlawed the immigration of United States citizens to Texas. The ban and other measures did not stop U.S. citizens from migrating to Texas by the thousands. By 1834, it was estimated that over 30,000 Anglos lived in Texas, compared to only 7,800 Mexicans.

This is EVEN MORE ILLEGAL AMERICANS IN MEXICO for you, pal!!!!

Many of the Anglo-American settlers owned slaves. Texas was granted a one-year exemption from Mexico's 1829 edict outlawing slavery but Mexican president Anastasio Bustamante ordered that all slaves be freed in 1830. To circumvent the law, many Anglo colonists converted their slaves into indentured servants for life. By 1836 there were 5,000 slaves in Texas.

This is the "freedom" the "noble American revolutionaries" fought for during the Texas landgrab.

The "freedom" to practice slavery.

The "freedom" to owe other human beings as property.

The "freedom" to rob a foreign country of half of its territory by brute force.

The "freedom" to declare a land most of them had inhabited for LESS THAN 10 YEARS!! (yes, you heard that right... 10 years!!!!) as their "HOMELAND".

"Revolutions" don't get any more sad and pathetic than the Texas "Revolution".

Really?! Wikipedia!!
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

Are you another wiki-scholar? For history you should never utilize wikipedia as it is not accurate, to say the least.
The below letter is a great example of how Mexico was to settle Coahuila y Tejas after Mexico became a republic.
Coahuila y Tejas, Republic of Mexico
Up until 1831, the settlement of Cuahuila y Tejas was almost a free for all. Americans would sign empresario contracts with the Mexican government and would bring upwards of 800 families from America and other countries into Tejas (Empresario Contracts in Colonization of Texas).
The Republic of Mexico was in a horrific civil war from 1827 to 1833. In 1830, General Bustamente took the presidency by force, only after seceding from the Republic in the Yucatan. Bustamente may have outlawed immigration but it was in response to new state laws prescribed by General Manuel Mier y Terán, the Commanding General of the Eastern Interior Provinces which included Tamaulipas, Nuevo Leon and Coahuila y Texas (Bustamante Decree 1830 & Turtle Bayou Resolutions). It is believed, by many historians, that this was the beginning of the eventual secession of Tejas from the Republic of Mexico. The ban lasted for only 3 years and was rescinded in 1833, a few months after Santa Anna took over. In 1833 Santa Anna took the presidency by force and changed everything. He realigned the government and granted himself new powers effectivly making him a dictator. He enforced his new constitution and laws by "brute force". First in southern Mexico and then in Tejas. Of course, General Sam Houston ended his reign of terror in Tejas!

America didn't send in a military force until Gen Sam Houston marched into Jacinto to rid the people of Tejas of Santa Anna. In all actuality, the civil war and Santa Anna ensured the loss of Tejas. Not Americans, and certainly not brute force!

Your comment on slavery: Slavery was a way of life in the U.S. at that time. May not have been right, but we are not on this thread to debat slavery.

After having decisively crushed and pulverized Reidlr's shameless rape of the History of Texas

You can not really say that you, "decisively crushed" my original post regarding Texas. You simply, wikied it to death. :lol:

Last edited:
José;2311247 said:
Originally posted by Reidlr
This argument you keep throwing out is really getting old!

Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna! I'm sure you know this name. He overthrew your government in 1828 and won the Presidency in 1833. After becoming President, he began to change the Mexican Constitution to his liking and cause a huge rift in Mexico. This rift led to coahuila y tejas (known today as Texas!), the northern territory that formed Mexico's northern border, to seek its independence. But wait, before this. In the early 1800s, Mexicans didn't want to settle the rough terrain of Texas and ended up leaving Juan Bautista de Las Casas, Mexican leader of the northern territory, no other option but to encourage massive immigration from their northern neighbor, The United States. What, say it isn't so! Oh, but wait, Steven F. Austin, you may know this name, but if you don't, its not a Mexican name! He was the first empresario (what an American) in the territory! but how is that! According to you, we stole everything and Americans where evil people! Mexico screwed up! Get over it! We stole nothing from Mexico! Mexico lost it's own territory!!!

Todays illegal alien problem has nothing to do with anything that occurred in the 1800s! Stop with the ignorant argument and provide some substance to the threads or just simply stop posting!

This is ILLEGAL AMERICANS IN MEXICO for you, Reidlr!!!!

This is EVEN MORE ILLEGAL AMERICANS IN MEXICO for you, pal!!!!

This is the "freedom" the "noble American revolutionaries" fought for during the Texas landgrab.

The "freedom" to practice slavery.

The "freedom" to owe other human beings as property.

The "freedom" to declare a land most of them had inhabited for LESS THAN 10 YEARS!! (yes, you heard that right... 10 years!!!!) as their "HOMELAND".

"Revolutions" don't get any more sad and pathetic than the Texas "Revolution".

Really?! Wikipedia!!

Are you another wiki-scholar? For history you should never utilize wikipedia as it is not accurate, to say the least.
The below letter is a great example of how Mexico was to settle Coahuila y Tejas after Mexico became a republic.
Coahuila y Tejas, Republic of Mexico
Up until 1831, the settlement of Cuahuila y Tejas was almost a free for all. Americans would sign empresario contracts with the Mexican government and would bring upwards of 800 families from America and other countries into Tejas (Empresario Contracts in Colonization of Texas).
The Republic of Mexico was in a horrific civil war from 1827 to 1833. In 1830, General Bustamente took the presidency by force, only after seceding from the Republic in the Yucatan. Bustamente may have outlawed immigration but it was in response to new state laws prescribed by General Manuel Mier y Terán, the Commanding General of the Eastern Interior Provinces which included Tamaulipas, Nuevo Leon and Coahuila y Texas (Bustamante Decree 1830 & Turtle Bayou Resolutions). It is believed, by many historians, that this was the beginning of the eventual secession of Tejas from the Republic of Texas. The ban lasted for only 3 years and was rescinded in 1833, a few months after Santa Anna took over. In 1833 Santa Anna took the presidency by force and changed everything. He realigned the government and granted himself new powers effectivly making him a dictator. He enforced his new constitution and laws by "brute force". First in southern Mexico and then in Tejas. Of course, General Sam Houston ended his reign of terror in Tejas!

America didn't send in a military force until Gen Sam Houston marched into Jacinto to rid the people of Tejas of Santa Anna. In all actuality, the civil war and Santa Anna ensured the loss of Tejas. Not Americans, and certainly not brute force!

Your comment on slavery: Slavery was a way of life in the U.S. at that time. May not have been right, but we are not on this thread to debat slavery.

After having decisively crushed and pulverized Reidlr's shameless rape of the History of Texas

You can not really say that you, "decisively crushed" my original post regarding Texas. You simply, wikied it to death. :lol:

The desicive battle for Texas' independence was the Battle of San Jacinto, not sure if you're trying to contradict this or not. But if so then you are wrong. And one more thing, the portion I bolded makes absolutely no sense. There was no Republic of Texas until after Santa Anna was defeated on April 21, 1836.

The desicive battle for Texas' independence was the Battle of San Jacinto, not sure if you're trying to contradict this or not. But if so then you are wrong. And one more thing, the portion I bolded makes absolutely no sense. There was no Republic of Texas until after Santa Anna was defeated on April 21, 1836.

Sorry Lonestar! As I said,
America didn't send in a military force until Gen Sam Houston marched into Jacinto to rid the people of Tejas of Santa Anna.
Jose accused America of "brute force" to gain the land of Texas. I put the above comment to show that the only time America sent in a military force was in San Jacinto.
I meant Republic of Mexico not Texas. I should really learn to proof read my posts better. I have corrected the error in my post!

Just for my curiousity, where in Texas are you from? I was born and raised in southeast Texas.

I have a problem with people taking a verse entirely out of context so they can pretend it was actually intended to apply to a totally different and unrelated issue. This verse was NOT about illegal immigration and in NO WAY applies.

In those days the winner in war would often enslave those on the losing side and forcibly take them back to the lands of the winner to serve them. People who drag this verse out in order to pretend Jesus was an advocate of illegal immigration and would say the US has no right to enforce their own immigration law and no right to demand that outsiders enter our country legally so we can know who enters the country and for what purposes -very conveniently leave off the last part of this verse. And they do because it reveals the true context of this verse -the last part of this verse is " for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt".

The verse is about how to treat the DEFEATED in battle who were forcibly dragged back against their will to serve their conquerors after being on the losing end of a war. Which is exactly how the Jews ended up in Egypt -against their will as the slaves of the Egyptians. It is a verse admonishing the Jews how not to treat those who find themselves in the same situation the Jews found themselves to be in Egypt. Other verses tell the Jews to not make such people feel as outsiders to their new community but how to make them feel a part of it. Because it benefits a community when everyone in it feels like they have a stake in its well-being. Poorly treated slaves have no such feelings for their new environment because they feel cut off from their new surroundings and treated as inferior outsiders. Just like the Jews were treated in Egypt -and this verse is telling them not to treat others who find themselves in this same situation as the Jews were treated in Egypt.

I find that interesting because I didn't read any of that in the passage. It seems pretty obvious that it is saying that we should treat people who are live among us who weren't born among us as if they were. I would like to see some justification for you thinking it only applies to captured people. It does say "for you were strangers in the land of Egypt", it doesn't say "for you were forcedly brought here after battle"

The rest of the passages in Lev. 19 seem to me to be statements of how you should act. It is easy to see that we are being instructed how to treat all humans, regardless of where they are born. I don't see how you could take a very simple statement like Lev 19:33-34 and interpret it any other way than we should treat those who live among us, even if they were not born among us as if they were our brothers. It is pretty obvious that the remark about Egypt is simply a way to point out that, when dealing with others, we have been in the past or could be in the future in a similar situation, and to think about how we would want people to treat us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back