What would jesus do about illegal aliens?

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by WhatTheHell2, May 12, 2010.

1. WhatTheHell2

WhatTheHell2 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    WHAT WOULD JESUS DO ABOUT ILLEGAL ALIENS?

He would admonish them. Advocates and churches who are confused in the sanctuary laws instituted by GOD for murderers and do not apply today, to respect and obey our immigration laws, Superior Authorities, (government) that stand in place by him and pay their taxes just as he did. Superior Authorities exist because he allows them to exist and immigration laws do not conflict with his laws.
    Our leaders are just like the Pharisees. Hypocrites.

SUPERIOR AUTHORITIES.

Rom 13;17….let every soul be in subjection to superior authorities.
    Titus 3;1..be obedient to government and authorities as rulers.
    Luke 2;1-5…a decree went forth from Caesar for all the inhabited earth to be registered…
    Acts 24;16…I am exercising myself continually …of committing no offense to GOD and men. (they are breaking our laws and GOD’s laws.)
    Rom 13;2-4…”he who opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of GOD…those who have taken a stand against it will receive judgment..if you are doing what is bad, be in fear.
    Christians who subject themselves to proper authority of political government receive benefits….Rom 13;3,4….1Pet 2;12-14.

BOUNDARIES
    Boundaries (borders) Boundaries were set in place by God from the beginning of time and for a reason. Gen 4;10,11....3;23,24... Gen 15;18-21. Ex 23;31..... To Abraham and his seed God promised a certain land with definitely stated boundaries. Gen 15;13-16.....would enforce an eviction decree when “the error of the Amorites” came to its completion. Deut 2;4,5,18,19....Jehovah God also decreed that the Israelites would not encrouch on the boundaries of the nations of Edom, .... Deut 32;8....when the Most High gave the nations an inheritance, when he parted the sons of Adam from one another, he proceeded to fix the boundary of the people with regard for the number of the sons of Israel.” Eph 2;12-16....Under penalty of death, Gentiles were prohibited beyond that boundary, such wall serving the apostle as an apt illustration of the division created by the Law covenant. Isa 54;l14,15...60;18..Co 3;16,17.

TAXES

Both Jesus and the apostle Paul showed that I was proper to pay taxes to “Caesar”or the Superior Authorities. Matt 22;17-21.

2. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    Mentally retarded super patriotic american clown of the US Message Board:

If "boundaries were set in place by God from the beginning of time and for a reason" California, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona would be MEXICAN TERRITORY now!!!!

3. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720
    he'd tell those mexicans to get their asses back to mexico..

4. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    According to fundamentalist nuts like Whatthehell he'd say they're already in Mexico.

5. Nate

Nate VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    There are so many things wrong with the OP, I just don't know where to begin. Other than the fact this EXACT post had hit in various other message boards(didn't know which to respond to first), I have issues with people using Christianity and the Bible(or any other religion/book) like a buffet line where they pick and choose various passages to suit there own twisted agendas.
    I completely understand the issues with illegal immigration just find another way to prove or voice your concerns.
    And as an afterthought;

6. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

The fact that so many people can't even realise the overt, blatant contradiction between that biblical passage and the point they are trying to make is far beyond my comprehension powers and will remain so forever, Nate : )

7. Lonestar_logic

Lonestar_logic Republic of Texas

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,505
    The Bible is quite clear.

Romans 13:1-7 states, “Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.”

8. Nate

Nate VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    Out of all the books to quote in the bible, you had to pick one that more than likely was written by Paul(Saul)!
    I posted this in another thread but I think it fits rather well in this one as well now;
    http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/116601-roman-catholic-2.html

He was willing to cater to anyone anyway possible to fit his agenda especially The Romans.

9. Mr Clean

Mr Clean Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,825
    Hire them to mow his lawn.

Like everyone else.

10. Immanuel

Immanuel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,224
    I don't agree with the OP, but as far as I am concerned he did a decent job of laying out his reasons for believing as he does.

I don't see him as having chose various passages to suit his needs. Did he rewrite or interpret the passages or simply use them as proof text?

Is there anything wrong with using the Bible or another religious book to make one's point especially when the point is how a religious figure (in this case the one about whom that particular book was written) would act under a given situation?

Personally, I think Jesus would treat illegal aliens no different than he treats me or he treated the adulteress that was to be stoned. Another thing, to be quite frank, I would rather be in the shoes of the illegal aliens than in the shoes of those who think that they are "more righteous" than any other human being including illegal aliens.

Immie