What would happen to Blacks if we ended racism.

I'm not going to stop pointing out "things" until blacks stop doing things that warrant it.

-Stop killing at 8 times the national avg
-Stop Targing whites
-Stop saying that whites are racist. Yes, some maybe, but stop trying to shame all whites for the wrongs of the few.
-Hold yourselves acreditable

I can't fucking stand you people wanting a double standard.

Matthew you are probably one of the dumbest racist I've encountered. I am merely POINTING that out

look in the mirror lately?

I'm not going to stop pointing out "things" until blacks stop doing things that warrant it.

Most murders are intraracial, if it is indeed true that blacks are killing that much, that means the majority getting killed are other blacks. It seems to me that you and your fellow black haters would be overjoyed by this fact.[/B

]-Stop Targing whites
-Stop saying that whites are racist. Yes, some maybe, but stop trying to shame all whites for the wrongs of the few.

" ALL whites???" LOL..............YOU have a persecution complex. But, if you are referring to this forum, you MUST be joking. The vast majority of the posters in this forum are white, and the vast majority of their posts like yours consistently revolve around ONE topic...their disdain for blacks.

LOL!

If you REALLY are an able bodied white male who lives in a country that was founded FOR whites BY whites (as some of you here have called America) It is flat out astounding that you would allow such a small percentage of the population to invoke such rage within you. You either have a minscule appitude for learning or maybe you are actually impaired in some way that prohibits rational thought processes on your part.

Last edited:
As a population...There's smart blacks and dumb whites within each sample.

Blacks have shown without a doubt that their "bell curve" is a good 15 points shifted to the left. This is backed up by not only iq, but also SAT, ACT and every test ever done.

16% of the black race has a iq above 100
50% of the white race has a iq above 100

Well Matt, that means that at least 5.28 million Black Americans are more intelligent than YOU!

I'd love to find that to be so. Now in reality I doubt it's that much. :eusa_shifty:

Do you have anything - anything at all - to suggest any hint of intelligence on your own part? You've been asked a million times about your education and contributions to science and technology and every time you run and hide from the question.

I will NEVER stop pointing out the double standard and racism of blacks as long as I live. Blacks are just going to have to learn how to become part of our society or not...It's their choice.

Hey matt do you get beat up and chased home by Black kids,do they take your lunch money?Or at the office do they take your lunch out of the fridge,slash your tires. Do they cut you off on the road and then give you the bird as they go flying past. Cause you are surely pathetic.:cool:

You and Unkotare are pathetic, because your only response to facts is personal insults.

I have an enormous admiration for Jews and Orientals. When someone condemns them it is easy for me to prove that the condemnations are based on false assumptions.

The relevant facts about the Negro race are high rates of crime and illegitimacy, and low average intelligence. These facts are easy to document. They are obvious everywhere that blacks live.

Well Matt, that means that at least 5.28 million Black Americans are more intelligent than YOU!

I'd love to find that to be so. Now in reality I doubt it's that much. :eusa_shifty:

Do you have anything - anything at all - to suggest any hint of intelligence on your own part? You've been asked a million times about your education and contributions to science and technology and every time you run and hide from the question.

If Matthew prefers not to divulge personal information here that is his prerogative. I could ask you about your education and contributions to science and technology, but anyone on an internet forum can claim any identity and any number of achievements. The only thing one knows about a poster is what one posts.

Unlike many who contribute to internet forums you seem to know the basic rules of spelling and grammar. Nevertheless, you do not seem to be well informed. You are without civility and simple humanity.

The black problem in the United States needs to be discussed publicly, candidly, and without fear of legal, economic, or social sanctions. The era of easy economic growth is over. We can no longer afford a generous welfare system and affirmative action policies. We need to subdue the blacks with a harsh criminal justice system. The emphasis needs to be on forced labor, enforced by the whip, and plenty of executions. The United States would be a far better country without a large black population.

Last edited:

-Stop Targing whites

Matthew you are probably one of the dumbest racist I've encountered. I am merely POINTING that out

How is it evidence of low intelligence to post facts about the Negro race that are easy to document?

I dont know man, racism is rampant in the black community. Im not sure that will ever change. Its become part of their culture, and cultures arent easilly changed.

If this is true have I made a racist remark to any of you whites here? I am heavily involved in the African-American community at my college. I am very involved in my "black fraternity." We do charitable work that caters to all, so I must ask how is the organization I am associated with racist towards whites? Since you've made a basic generalization I expect you to show racism in the little bit of information I've given you.

What you are doing as a member of your black fraternity is commendable. :clap2:

If Matthew prefers not to divulge personal information here that is his prerogative..

When he, Shitshispeedos, Joyce, Duped, and the rest of your fellow racist cowards endlessly regurgitate Stormfront talking points about black people being incapable of education and "can't do science," among other nonsense, it is perfectly reasonable to question if those implying their own superiority by dint of their skin tone alone can produce anything at all suggesting that this imagined superiority has any basis in reality. That they all consistently and shamelessly hide from such questions is telling in itself.

I believe racism can end.

Those who believe we are destined to be stupid forever are just stupid

Why are we cool up here?

Cool runnins. I do jerk. We love each other. What the hell is wrong with you guys? My grandaughter is mixed and we rejoice in her life. Her name is Trinity.

I don't get you guys. I don't get you guys at all. You are the most racist people on the planet you liberal americans.

You have the gall to whine like this:

You are without civility and simple humanity.

and then post shit like this?

We need to subdue the blacks with a harsh criminal justice system. The emphasis needs to be on forced labor, enforced by the whip, and plenty of executions. The United States would be a far better country without a large black population.

You're a low-life scumbag and a fucking moron. You are no American and you don't deserve to be in my country.

If Matthew prefers not to divulge personal information here that is his prerogative..

When he, Shitshispeedos, Joyce, Duped, and the rest of your fellow racist cowards endlessly regurgitate Stormfront talking points about black people being incapable of education and "can't do science," among other nonsense, it is perfectly reasonable to question if those implying their own superiority by dint of their skin tone alone can produce anything at all suggesting that this imagined superiority has any basis in reality. That they all consistently and shamelessly hide from such questions is telling in itself.

The failure of No Child Left Behind gives fresh credibility to the assertions of men like Charles Murray.

As far as Stormfront is concerned, I joined and was banned when I pointed out that one of the charges Hitler made against the Jews in Mein Kampf was factually incorrect. I knew I would be banned and wanted to see how long it would take. It only took two weeks. I would like to be able to go back and say nice things about Jews.

I am neither Jewish nor Oriental. I admire both racial groups for the same reasons that I do not admire the Negro race. Jews and Orientals have high average IQ, and low rates of crime and illegitimacy. Let us pass lightly over how they compare with Negroes.

Only if Blacks meet us half way...I can't accept a double standard such that go's on in Zimbabwe and South Africa here.

I have every right to point out black racism against whites.

You also have the right to point out how conditions in Zimbabwe have deteriorated since the end of the white minority regime of Ian Smith. I suspect conditions in South Africa have deteriorated since the end of apartheid, but there seems to be a news black out on that.

The failure of No Child Left Behind gives fresh credibility to the assertions of men like Charles Murray.

As far as Stormfront is concerned, I joined and was banned when I pointed out that one of the charges Hitler made against the Jews in Mein Kampf was factually incorrect. I knew I would be banned and wanted to see how long it would take. It only took two weeks. I would like to be able to go back and say nice things about Jews.

I am neither Jewish nor Oriental. I admire both racial groups for the same reasons that I do not admire the Negro race. Jews and Orientals have high average IQ, and low rates of crime and illegitimacy. Let us pass lightly over how they compare with Negroes.

This comment makes a lot of sense......Not only do you NOT know every negro that currently exist on this planet, you are willing to make such an illogical generalization.

That you completely avoided the content of my post is also telling.

Black Americans have never fully emerged from the shadow of racism in this country. In modern times, white statisticians cleverly use statistical data gleaned from police reports or surveys to create a harsh indictment of Blacks in general. Overlooked in the same data is the fact a person is more likely to be murdered by someone of his/her own race rather than some one of another race. However, with extreme prejudice and malice, statisticians publish numbers that reflect a high murder rate among blacks leaving the reader to conclude that most of the victims are white. That just is not true.

More noteworthy is the fact that most Blacks are not criminally inclined at all. Most are hard working, tax paying Christians. Every sunday, millions of them faithfully fill the pews of their chosen church and call upon the name of the same God that many of you racist rednecks claim you serve.
they need an excuse for their failures !! they would lose political power !!

Maybe if blacks stopped being racist themselves and working to spark the fires of such maybe "racism" would fade out. Blacks like Sharpton and Jesse Jackson want black violence to divide as that's how they gain their power by their hatred of the white man. Can you just imagine if David Duke and Dan Black started to defend white violence against blacks nearly weekly? Imagine for a second Duke marching with a pack of whites demanding that a white monster be released from prison? Now Imagine the media backing that as they normally do for you blacks. Now can you just imagine Duke going on t.v demanding a double standard for any white violence against blacks under the sun. Just like blacks on msnbc he goes on in screams the rest of the country down for any criticism for what the white man does. Well, that's about all you blacks do on channels like MSNBC. Mindless bull shit.

Every time you go on t.v asking for a double standard while bringing up poor old me the black man=keeping racism going.
Every time your children beat up or kill a white followed by the media giving you a fucking pass. You think whites don't feel? We may not riot like you do but some of us get angry.
Every time you threaten violence on our society or on whites. What do you expect?

If you want to end racism...Well, it's a two way street. Start with getting that crime and murder rate down to the National avg.

Last edited:

This comment makes a lot of sense......Not only do you NOT know every negro that currently exist on this planet, you are willing to make such an illogical generalization.

I am talking about averages. Now what is so illogical about pointing out that blacks have high average rates of illegitimacy and crime and low average intelligence? It is true, and it is obviously true.

The United States would be a much better country without them, or at least without 90 percent of them. Just think. The crime rate would be so much lower. We would not need to spend so much money on our criminal justice and welfare systems. We would not waste so much money trying to educate them.

The downtown areas of our once proud cities would be known for atmospheric restaurants and taverns, book stores and used book stores, theaters, museums, art gallerias, and so on. They would not be known for the sound of gun fire and police sirens.

The kind of work blacks used to do can be done better by inexpensive machinery, or by Hispanic immigrants. We do not need blacks any more. They are no longer necessary. In a declining economy we can no longer afford to subsidize them. There are too many people on this planet. Too many are the wrong kind of people.

Last edited:
The United States would be a much better country without them, or at least without 90 percent of them.

The United States would be a much better country without YOU and the other cowardly racist idiots who regularly fling their shit here. Fortunately, nature is taking care of that, slowly but surely. Idiots like you are a small and dwindling minority. You and your ilk will be nothing but a bad memory soon enough.

Forum List

Back